NFL making bid for LGBT viewers

That should go over like a turd in a swimming pool

Fairy time in the NFL

Since plastic straws are 'out' perhaps they could give out complimentary plastic (hollow) dildos with all their soft drinks... Somehow I'm sure that would be A OK... lol (my next patent)

Men have been involved in cheerleadering for ages, but it is funny watching all the insecure pussies clutch their pearls over nothing.

Like whoever heard of male cheerleaders before? what is this world coming to...
44.png

I decided to ask George W about it, he doesn't know either..
dcbd1fb18c81831ea589abcbe9601827--us-presidents-american-presidents.jpg

I certainly am not homophobic, but I am scared of queers, especially at football games.

If there are going to be male cheerleaders, shouldn't they be at the female sporting events since female cheerleaders do their thing at the male sporting events?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Theyv been there all along, they we're just referred to as "stunt men" I think.

Big fuss over nothing.

I agree it's fun to watch the homophobes flip their shit though.

Just have them play wearing nothing but assless chaps, and whoever makes a touchdown gets gangbanged. The cheerleaders need to be naked 8 year old boys if they want a big faggot audience. 8 is the magic ideal age faggots go for. See wildly popular faggot and dope dealer Martyr Mathew Sheppard's juvenile arrest record for proof of that.

So when a guy who is going to become a girl but not quite there yet jumps up and his skirt shows his willie, what are we to do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back