NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
Actually, many NFL players put action behind their protest during the off season -- now you may not have heard about it because they didn't do it in a way to draw attention --also, because the liberal media didn't want to report on it, because of how liberal the media is and all..

But here is one example of why your post is a bunch of BS:

"After the anthem, and off the field, Jenkins’ push for social justice and racial equality continued. Along with four other NFL players, he traveled to Washington, D.C., for a meeting with lawmakers to discuss criminal justice reform."

When Malcolm Jenkins went on a ride along with Philly police he said: "There was a lot I wanted to accomplish by doing it. First, I wanted to kind of learn for myself before I went on advocating and making a lot of noise. I wanted to learn for myself, kind of both ends of the spectrum. What is it that officers are going through? What are their challenges? Their perspective on the issue. Or even if they believed that there was an issue. And then also being able to hear the voices of members of the community that have to deal with police interactions all the time. The third thing I wanted to do is document the conversations that came out of it, between myself and law enforcement."

Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins talks about his ride-along with Philly Police Department

So no, NFL players are not just protesting during the anthem and nothing else off the field, you wouldn't know or care because you don't see a problem to begin with --- but you same people are willing to declare the entire FBI and DOJ as being corrupt and I don't recall one single Trump official being shot unarmed.

I don't see one word in that entire, worthless post of yours that mentions Jenkins protesting anywhere except on the Football Field.

Not one.

You're an ignoramus. But, you're a dimocrap which also means you're stupid.

That Jenkins is doing something off the field to help is laudable but that doesn't seem to include protesting anywhere but on the Field.

Get a clue, moron.

Go to the Bank, withdraw some money, go to a store and freaking buy a CLUE.

Here's a thought.

Go to an Army Base and protest. Go to a Soldier's Funeral and protest the Flag being handed to his Widow.

Let me know how you make out.

You peeps are real brave when you're surrounded by Cops to protect you.

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
Actually, many NFL players put action behind their protest during the off season -- now you may not have heard about it because they didn't do it in a way to draw attention --also, because the liberal media didn't want to report on it, because of how liberal the media is and all..

"After the anthem, and off the field, Jenkins’ push for social justice and racial equality continued. Along with four other NFL players, he traveled to Washington, D.C., for a meeting with lawmakers to discuss criminal justice reform."

When Malcolm Jenkins went on a ride along with Philly police he said: "There was a lot I wanted to accomplish by doing it. First, I wanted to kind of learn for myself before I went on advocating and making a lot of noise. I wanted to learn for myself, kind of both ends of the spectrum. What is it that officers are going through? What are their challenges? Their perspective on the issue. Or even if they believed that there was an issue. And then also being able to hear the voices of members of the community that have to deal with police interactions all the time. The third thing I wanted to do is document the conversations that came out of it, between myself and law enforcement."

Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins talks about his ride-along with Philly Police Department

So no, NFL players are not just protesting during the anthem and nothing else off the field, you wouldn't know or care because you don't see a problem to begin with --- but you same people are willing to declare the entire FBI and DOJ as being corrupt and I don't recall one single Trump official being shot unarmed.

Ok, one example, but Jenkins destroyed all the good he did by kneeling at the first preseason game. Yes, the DOJ and FBI are corrupt, much of the corruption happened under Obama, you tell me, did he condone it or try to stop it?

Yes, no Trump has been shot unarmed------------yet. I stand corrected, Steve Scalise

by the way, The Saints got rid of Jenkins because he was a disruptive force in the locker room and on the practice field.

they say they are upset that there is a disproportionate number of blacks in prison----------------well, duh, a disproportionate number of blacks commit crimes. that is not a racist statement, its a statement of fact.
False, a disproportionate number of blacks are CONVICTED not arrested.

For example, even though whites and blacks used illegal drugs at the same rate, blacks are more likely to be CONVICTED -- so to idiots like yourself who don't understand the inherit bias in the justice system that even the Supreme Court recognized --- you think its just because blacks are criminals by their DNA

no, I don't think they are criminals by DNA, that's just stupid. The black crime rate is the direct results of generations of the liberal welfare state that has destroyed the black family. When women are financially incentivized to have kids outside of marriage the result is millions of young black boys being raised with no father figure in their lives, no one to teach them how to be a man, how to be responsible, and how to earn a living. If you want to place blame, put it where it belongs, on liberal societal policies.
So in other words you are just going to ignore the whole point I just made about the rates of convictions being disproportionate based on an inherently biased criminal justice system?

By the way, police brutality existed before LBJ's Great Society policies -- blacks were still being disproportionately convicted back then too -- even kids from two parent households can find themselves a victim of police brutality and a biased criminal justice system

So I will ask this again -- why are you folks so quick to declare the whole FBI and DOJ as corrupt because they ruffled your cult leader's feathers -- but dismiss any sense of inherent bias existing the justice system for average everyday people?

Also, Trump came from a two-parent household, did that protect him from those corrupt DOJ and FBI departments?

they say they are upset that there is a disproportionate number of blacks in prison----------------well, duh, a disproportionate number of blacks commit crimes. that is not a racist statement, its a statement of fact.

For example, even though whites and blacks used illegal drugs at the same rate, blacks are more likely to be CONVICTED -- so to idiots like yourself who don't understand the inherit bias in the justice system that even the Supreme Court recognized --- you think its just because blacks are criminals by their DNA

no, I don't think they are criminals by DNA, that's just stupid. The black crime rate is the direct results of generations of the liberal welfare state that has destroyed the black family. When women are financially incentivized to have kids outside of marriage the result is millions of young black boys being raised with no father figure in their lives, no one to teach them how to be a man, how to be responsible, and how to earn a living. If you want to place blame, put it where it belongs, on liberal societal policies.

"The black crime rate is the direct results of generations of the liberal welfare state that has destroyed the black family. "

More Hannity and Info Wars BS. Ever read up on Jim Crow laws?

Oooh, a handful of them. You’re right it sure didn’t make the news.

What exactly is social justice? Can you explain that one?

"The black crime rate is the direct results of generations of the liberal welfare state that has destroyed the black family. "

yes, and what I said is true.

Ok, one example, but Jenkins destroyed all the good he did by kneeling at the first preseason game. Yes, the DOJ and FBI are corrupt, much of the corruption happened under Obama, you tell me, did he condone it or try to stop it?

Yes, no Trump has been shot unarmed------------yet.
This is why there is no reason in talking to a Trump supporter

I just showed you an example of a NFL player doing something beyond anthem protests, and you still find a way to say "yea, but..."

Then in the very same comment, despite a Trump official never being shot while unarmed, never being beaten into a confession while in custody -- you still claim that its the DOJ that is corrupt and how black NFL players should be quiet

So in other words you are just going to ignore the whole point I just made about the rates of convictions being disproportionate based on an inherently biased criminal justice system?

By the way, police brutality existed before LBJ's Great Society policies -- blacks were still being disproportionately convicted back then too -- even kids from two parent households can find themselves a victim of police brutality and a biased criminal justice system

So I will ask this again -- why are you folks so quick to declare the whole FBI and DOJ as corrupt because they ruffled your cult leader's feathers -- but dismiss any sense of inherent bias existing the justice system for average everyday people?

Also, Trump came from a two-parent household, did that protect him from those corrupt DOJ and FBI departments?

yes, there has been racial bias in the court system. there has also been bias against poor whites in the court system. the rich, black or white, can afford to pay top lawyers, the poor, black or white, must deal with public defenders who are generally incompetent.

tell us how kneeling during the national anthem will change any of that.

This is exactly correct.

Back in the 1960's, President Johnson addressed the NAACP when he proposed his massive Great Society welfare programs.

He told black leaders "I will have you n-word's voting Democrat for a hundred generations with this welfare program".

They gave him a standing o.

giphy.gif

Bye, scumbag.

NFL viewership was sown by over 1.5 Million People per game last year.

And that includes the social media push to enhance it by encouraging people who really don't give a shit about it to turn their TV to it.

The NFL isn't done, it isn't completely over, but it's hurting and it's going to get worse.

The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Alphabet Media had to give back MILLIONS to advertisers in 'Make Good' money.

The NFL is unraveling. That you still watch it tells me you must be one of those 'rasslin boys'

I bet you like these guys, huh?

5370b807895ae013383dbbf35bedf28e.jpg

Good. You did your research and landed on the side of Hannity and Info.

I just showed you an example of a NFL player doing something beyond anthem protests, and you still find a way to say "yea, but..."

Then in the very same comment, despite a Trump official never being shot while unarmed, never being beaten into a confession while in custody -- you still claim that its the DOJ that is corrupt and how black NFL players should be quiet

I think they should protest if they feel motivated to do so. But not during a football game and to disgrace the national anthem, the flag, the military, and everyone who died protecting their right to protest.

And it is still none of your business whether they kneel or not.

Freedom of Speech and Expression are in the Constitution. Kneeling during the national anthem isn't.

Good. You did your research and landed on the side of Hannity and Info.

no, I landed on the side of truth and facts. unlike you who deal only in emotion and fake innuendo.

I will let Dr. King help you to understand what it means "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

In other words, just because you are comfortable personally, the policies and current conditions that are challenges and injustices to others is still something you should GIVE A FUCK about -- if not actively, at least by simply acknowledging that those people have a right to protest those policies and/or conditions and take political action if need be

Doing so makes them no less of an American than you are -- every emancipation effort by every historically oppressed group of people have always been met with fierce opposition by those who were "comfortable"

I think they should protest if they feel motivated to do so. But not during a football game and to disgrace the national anthem, the flag, the military, and everyone who died protecting their right to protest.

These people died protecting the entire Constitution...EVERYTHING in it. And in the Constitution is the Right to Free Speech and Expression.

Now...are these players exercising their right to free speech and freedom of expression?

Yes or No?

And it is still none of your business whether they kneel or not.

Freedom of Speech and Expression are in the Constitution. Kneeling during the national anthem isn't.

You claim something or another is 'none of our business' then go on to cite the 1st Amendment's Free Speech clause.

What kind of stupid fuck are you? You contradict yourself without skipping a beat.

You claim 1st Amendment protections for others but they don't apply to us?

Eat shit

Instead of blaming racism, try blaming the people responsible.

dimocraps.

You vote for them while they keep Blacks in virtual chains in the Inner Cities, producing Feral Males and preggo females with no skills, subject to a FAILED Education system, a Welfare System that promotes dependence and desperation that leads to Drug Abuse and Crime.

You want these problems to end? Vote dimocrap FILTH out of Office.

But you're too stupid to do that. You'd rather whine like a little girl and blame somebody else

Bye, scumbag.

NFL viewership was sown by over 1.5 Million People per game last year.

And that includes the social media push to enhance it by encouraging people who really don't give a shit about it to turn their TV to it.

The NFL isn't done, it isn't completely over, but it's hurting and it's going to get worse.

The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Alphabet Media had to give back MILLIONS to advertisers in 'Make Good' money.

The NFL is unraveling. That you still watch it tells me you must be one of those 'rasslin boys'

I bet you like these guys, huh?

5370b807895ae013383dbbf35bedf28e.jpg
Maybe Trump can start his own football league to compete with the NFL, he can call it the USFL, oh wait

How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League

I will let Dr. King help you to understand what it means "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

In other words, just because you are comfortable personally, the policies and current conditions that are challenges and injustices to others is still something you should GIVE A FUCK about -- if not actively, at least by simply acknowledging that those people have a right to protest those policies and/or conditions and take political action if need be

Doing so makes them no less of an American than you are -- every emancipation effort by every historically oppressed group of people have always been met with fierce opposition by those who were "comfortable"

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Very powerful words. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back