NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
I've Thought That Kneeling As Protest Is Kinda Funny

They Often Bow Their Heads Too...

And yet they have no idea why they are doing either. That's funnier yet.

It cannot be any clearer. It says "I ain't your puppet".

Obedient robots have a hard time getting that.

No, not in any way the same thing. That makes no sense.

Then what were you comparing our military advertising on NFL games to? That makes no sense to me.

It's directly answering your (valid) point that, "if you have issues take them up (in the proper channels) --- not with the audience of a football game". If you believe that, and you should, then take the Pentagon Pimps to task for injecting that shit into a sporting event in the first place. Had they not injected that, we would have no thread here because there would be nothing but football going on. Which is how it should be.

So I think you've got a valid position. Now apply it with consistency.

Wait a minute.......the players are being paid to play a game. The Military pays money for their paychecks to advertise. How are the two in anyway the same?

In spite of the hate of our military by the left, the military is still not political. Kneeling and disrespecting our Anthem is.

There you go with "the same" again. Nobody's saying they're "the same". I think you're trying to squirm out of this.

Again, you made the valid point that a football game is supposed to be about football, therefore keep the other shit out of it. You are correct about that. Now apply it to the Pentagon Pimpers who set this whole thing up, and be consistent with your own point.

All the players are doing is reacting to that. If it hadn't been shoved in there ---- there would have been nothing to react TO.

The players are not protesting against the sponsors, they are protesting our police in this country. They are protesting the flag and everything it represents. It has nothing to do with the commercials.

I think you're thinking of Colin Kaepernick. That's what he gave for the reason he'd been sitting it out. What it's down to at this point is simple resistance to strongarm tactics. It ain't rocket surgery.

Apparently your tactic here is to act too dense to get it.

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
I've Thought That Kneeling As Protest Is Kinda Funny

They Often Bow Their Heads Too...

And yet they have no idea why they are doing either. That's funnier yet.

It cannot be any clearer. It says "I ain't your puppet".

Puppet of who?

When they protest, what they are saying is "I'm an ignorant jock. I have no conception about or laws or situations in that regard. I'm completely ignorant of what I'm protesting."

That's what I think every time I hear about these kneelings.

Then what were you comparing our military advertising on NFL games to? That makes no sense to me.

It's directly answering your (valid) point that, "if you have issues take them up (in the proper channels) --- not with the audience of a football game". If you believe that, and you should, then take the Pentagon Pimps to task for injecting that shit into a sporting event in the first place. Had they not injected that, we would have no thread here because there would be nothing but football going on. Which is how it should be.

So I think you've got a valid position. Now apply it with consistency.

Wait a minute.......the players are being paid to play a game. The Military pays money for their paychecks to advertise. How are the two in anyway the same?

In spite of the hate of our military by the left, the military is still not political. Kneeling and disrespecting our Anthem is.

There you go with "the same" again. Nobody's saying they're "the same". I think you're trying to squirm out of this.

Again, you made the valid point that a football game is supposed to be about football, therefore keep the other shit out of it. You are correct about that. Now apply it to the Pentagon Pimpers who set this whole thing up, and be consistent with your own point.

All the players are doing is reacting to that. If it hadn't been shoved in there ---- there would have been nothing to react TO.

The players are not protesting against the sponsors, they are protesting our police in this country. They are protesting the flag and everything it represents. It has nothing to do with the commercials.

I think you're thinking of Colin Kaepernick. That's what he gave for the reason he'd been sitting it out. What it's down to at this point is simple resistance to strongarm tactics. It ain't rocket surgery.

Apparently your tactic here is to act too dense to get it.

And every one of these players are aping Kaepernick. They are all doing it for the exact same reason. He just led the charge.

Its funny how Social Media can silence dissenting points of view, but not the NFL. The left are all about free speech when it comes to that private business.

There you go, sounding just like a liberal snowflake.

You know, you can go ahead and boycott the NFL if you're butt hurt, if you want. It's a business/organization. It serves only one master and guess what? It's not you, or even most of us. Thus, you will find very few people actually give a shit about your outrage today. Probably not tomorrow either. Also, you don't need social media. It's optional too, just like the NFL you know. Just as I give no fucks as to respecting the very idea of 'identity politics', I give precisely the same amount to the idea of gov't meddling with/in private business.

You come in here conflating two different issues (both juvenile and stupid, BTW), yelling at clouds, as a plea for what, exactly? Pissed off at 'da libruls' again? We know, hack, we know. Are you going to ask for the almighty gov't to step in and make it all better for you? Because that might be what your leftist counterpart would do. Congratulations, hack. You show me something. Both 'sides' of the political dung heap are now indistinguishable to me.

I sincerely hope we are in a stupid phase of hyper sensitivity that will eventually pass through our society relatively soon. Here's to hope!
Da fuq you talking about? If you want to watch those fucking losers, knock yourself out.

You on the left defend social media censoring conservative voices saying that they are a private business, then turn around and say that the NFL, a fucking private business, HAS TO allow the players to shit on the American public and you claim that is conflating two separate issues?

Learn to fucking think.

Well if Trump would have just STFU--this wouldn't be going on right now, would it?

NFLvsTrump.jpg

Well if Trump would have just STFU--this wouldn't be going on right now, would it?

NFLvsTrump.jpg
Political correctness has fucked you in the head...

NFLvsTrump.jpg
Political correctness has fucked you in the head...
Along with the population of cell block G.

NFLvsTrump.jpg

Yes it would, because the actions by the NFL had nothing to do with Trump. It had to do with losing audience and revenue.

The thing is that during the offseason, no one is paying attention to the players.

Sure, they can go to a baseball or basketball game or a wrestling card and kneel at those events- but as part of the audience, no one would notice them.

The Pro Football season is when they have the attention of people if they want to protest against America and denounce our veterans.

NFLvsTrump.jpg

Right. Obumma opened his yap on 10,000 stupid topics inflaming racial division, but Trump has caused a problem because the leader of the country made a moral judgement that people ought not show disrespect for their own country?

The president is undergoing a Special Prosecutor's investigation, his former campaign chairman is on trial which could result in him dying in prison, his former deputy has plead guilty to crimes and has flipped against him, a New York Republican congressman has been indicted for stock fraud, our electoral system is still under attack by Russians, the family separation crisis is no where near resolved, and what does Trump and the Trumpians want to focus on?

Bright shiny things.

Pogo said:
t cannot be any clearer. It says "I ain't your puppet".

I Don't Think It's Clearer
That When The Anthem Is Played
They Dorp To Their Knees And Bow Their Heads

They Aren't Turning Their Backs Or Covering Their Heads
I Guess They Crave The Camera Face-Time
Obedient Attention Seeking Drones

#Look At Me !! Look At Me !!

NFLvsTrump.jpg

Right. Obumma opened his yap on 10,000 stupid topics inflaming racial division, but Trump has caused a problem because the leader of the country made a moral judgement that people ought not show disrespect for their own country?

Well Trump bought the farm with this one. The NFL were yuuuuuuge supporters of his in 2016. No more--they hate him. He did it to himself--by pointing out a couple of black NFL players that kneeled during the National Anthem that has now turned into MANY.

You might want to listen to this sports announcer (Dale Hansen) from TEXAS.

And Donald Trump has no business pointing out the "lack of Patriotism" in others, that's for dam certain.

139_195633.jpg

For the classified information he has already given to Vladimir Putin, click this link on this board to redirect to another post.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

For the evidence of colllusion with the Russians click this link on this board to redirect to another post. Here you can read one article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper over a year ago, wach 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

And how Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election click this link that will redirect you to another post on this board.

3 different links to 3 different posts.

Last edited:
oreo said:
The NFL were yuuuuuuge supporters of his in 2016
Could You Cite Your Source For This Conjecture
Kaepernick, For One
Has Never Voted In His Life

So, if you get angry about something during the season, you still have to be angry about it at another point in time for you to be "serious" about something?

So, like Confederate Soldiers in the Civil War, if they didn't go around killing US Govt soldiers in times of peace, they weren't really serious about the issues the Confederacy was fighting for?

Its funny how Social Media can silence dissenting points of view, but not the NFL. The left are all about free speech when it comes to that private business.

There you go, sounding just like a liberal snowflake.

You know, you can go ahead and boycott the NFL if you're butt hurt, if you want. It's a business/organization. It serves only one master and guess what? It's not you, or even most of us. Thus, you will find very few people actually give a shit about your outrage today. Probably not tomorrow either. Also, you don't need social media. It's optional too, just like the NFL you know. Just as I give no fucks as to respecting the very idea of 'identity politics', I give precisely the same amount to the idea of gov't meddling with/in private business.

You come in here conflating two different issues (both juvenile and stupid, BTW), yelling at clouds, as a plea for what, exactly? Pissed off at 'da libruls' again? We know, hack, we know. Are you going to ask for the almighty gov't to step in and make it all better for you? Because that might be what your leftist counterpart would do. Congratulations, hack. You show me something. Both 'sides' of the political dung heap are now indistinguishable to me.

I sincerely hope we are in a stupid phase of hyper sensitivity that will eventually pass through our society relatively soon. Here's to hope!
Da fuq you talking about? If you want to watch those fucking losers, knock yourself out.

You on the left defend social media censoring conservative voices saying that they are a private business, then turn around and say that the NFL, a fucking private business, HAS TO allow the players to shit on the American public and you claim that is conflating two separate issues?

Learn to fucking think.

No, snowflake. YOU learn to fucking think. I'm all good.

What am I talking about? You said: "If you want to watch those fucking losers, knock yourself out." I *literally* said:the same fucking thing. Try to keep up, dummy.

Oh, and I don't defend social media, or its parent corporation(s). So, you're lying right out of the gate. I feel it turns brains to mush. Do with that information what you will.

Dummy.

frigidweirdo said:
So, if you get angry about something during the season, you still have to be angry about it at another point in time for you to be "serious" about something?
Absolutely
They've Got $Millions And Plenty Of Free Time
They're Easy Roading It

So, like Confederate Soldiers in the Civil War, if they didn't go around killing US Govt soldiers in times of peace, they weren't really serious about the issues the Confederacy was fighting for?
This Is A Hilarious Hypothetical

And Former Confederates
Are Some Of Our Most Renown Criminals Of The Post-War Period
Jessie James And The Klan Come To Mind

Duh, it's sort of meaningless to protest without an audience. BTW, it has been reported that they do quite a lot on their own time to give back.

DkB4wLgWwAAoqsj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back