NFL has proven it has the integrity of World Wrestling Entertainment

Every team cheats, another thread shows all the cheating that goes on continuously and the Pats aren't near the top.

Yeah I've seen that list. It only includes the things that they have been punished for. The majority of the Patriot cheating was ignored by the NFL.
Like what?

That's an easy one:

The Snow Plow incident, for starters.

Just one? Give me the list.

Dude, I can give you more, you would just ask for more and more. That one was enough to prove my point. That happened in 1982, they have been cheating for decades.

Lol! One is a now a list? So you have no proof, I got it, it's you want to believe it.

Yeah I've seen that list. It only includes the things that they have been punished for. The majority of the Patriot cheating was ignored by the NFL.
Like what?

That's an easy one:

Dude, I can give you more, you would just ask for more and more. That one was enough to prove my point. That happened in 1982, they have been cheating for decades.

Lol! One is a now a list? So you have no proof, I got it, it's you want to believe it.

He stupid fuck, only one was needed to back up my point. I can give more but there is no reason to and I'm lazy. You don't believe me? Well stay stupid, I don't care. I made my point and that's it.

Like what?

That's an easy one:

He stupid fuck, only one was needed to back up my point. I can give more but there is no reason to and I'm lazy. You don't believe me? Well stay stupid, I don't care. I made my point and that's it.

So you are full of shit, got it. Have a good one dude.

Like what?

That's an easy one:

thats pooper for ya.he gets desperate and makes up the funniest excuses in the world when he knows he is getting his ass handed to him on a platter.:biggrin:

after a while as you are finding out,its like talking to a brick wall and you realise you will have better luck trying to educate a child so you do the wise thing you are doing it looks like which is putting him on ignore.:up:

By choosing to find Tom Brady guilty on "probability", it's like the WWE demanding that Kane lie down and let himself be pinned by the WWE champion "because it's good for business". It's just that fake.

It's like the moron reporter that claims that Obama lied about getting Bin Laden without any proof. It's just an effort to smear mud on the POTUS, as it was with the Kenya propaganda, and the Muslim propaganda.

By the NFL doing this to Brady and the Patriots, it has in effect burnt down their own city, like the blacks in Baltimore. There will be consequences.
If you read the entire report you'd understand that Brady was definitely involved UNLESS these two guys took it upon themselves to deflate game balls for no apparent reason.

He's (Brady) referenced in the texts messages between these two guys and it's apparent they are talking about him. Video footage and text messages are pretty solid evidence.

We won't even get into how he obstructed the investigation by not giving up his cell phone and emails even after being assured anything unrelated to the investigation would be protected. He got off easy.

Read the entire report, he knew and it was at his behest.

Like Bubba being given enough rope to hang himself for a blowjob, except Brady wouldn't take the rope. Newt knew that half the con POTUS's had done the same thing, and he himself was doing it at the very time he was hanging Bubba.
There might even be an issue, if Brady hadn't scored more points in the second half with inflated balls in the AFC championship game. It's the NFL's fault for not making sure the balls were all inflated, not Brady's. NFL officials have cheated far more teams out of championships with blatant bad calls. And all the talking heads agree that the Patriots would have beaten the Colts even it they were playing with beach balls.

By choosing to find Tom Brady guilty on "probability", it's like the WWE demanding that Kane lie down and let himself be pinned by the WWE champion "because it's good for business". It's just that fake.

It's like the moron reporter that claims that Obama lied about getting Bin Laden without any proof. It's just an effort to smear mud on the POTUS, as it was with the Kenya propaganda, and the Muslim propaganda.

By the NFL doing this to Brady and the Patriots, it has in effect burnt down their own city, like the blacks in Baltimore. There will be consequences.
If you read the entire report you'd understand that Brady was definitely involved UNLESS these two guys took it upon themselves to deflate game balls for no apparent reason.

He's (Brady) referenced in the texts messages between these two guys and it's apparent they are talking about him. Video footage and text messages are pretty solid evidence.

We won't even get into how he obstructed the investigation by not giving up his cell phone and emails even after being assured anything unrelated to the investigation would be protected. He got off easy.

what he cant get around is post# 3 of mine.lol or the fact that so many former NFL players have said he is a liar and that polls show the majority of football fans think Brady lied as well.

Brady is taking the fall for Belicheat who was involved as much in this up to his ears as Brady was.

Have you heard that his own former center who played in two superbowls with him has said he has cheated as well as even his own idol Joe Montana? Talk about not just one black eye there but thats a black eye for BOTH his eyes.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and don shula,one of the greatest coachs ever,has told the truth and reffered to Belichick as BeliCHEAT.

all these former NFL players calling them out.my oh my. yet somehow he thinks brady should sue.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

see the reason people like him are in denial about this and deny reality that this is a huge scandal and black eye on the NFL is because they dont want to deal with reality that this sport that is near and dear to them,rivals the black sox scandal as the worst scandal in sports history so they invent the flimsiest excuses in the world to try and convince them this isnt the biggest sports scandal in sports history.doesnt matter to them that even former NFL players dont agree with them.:lmao:
Only thing I disagree with you here is that Belichick knew. These guys did it on the fly and under the radar. Bill is busy with other aspects of pregame rather than keeping track of when the game balls leave the officials locker room and where they end up.

Sad to say but I'm about done with the NFL. Tired of the BS that's been going on. They harbor some real gems and do nothing to rid themselves of the trash. The NFL has no integrity.

what he cant get around is post# 3 of mine.lol or the fact that so many former NFL players have said he is a liar and that polls show the majority of football fans think Brady lied as well.

Brady is taking the fall for Belicheat who was involved as much in this up to his ears as Brady was.

Have you heard that his own former center who played in two superbowls with him has said he has cheated as well as even his own idol Joe Montana? Talk about not just one black eye there but thats a black eye for BOTH his eyes.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and don shula,one of the greatest coachs ever,has told the truth and reffered to Belichick as BeliCHEAT.

all these former NFL players calling them out.my oh my. yet somehow he thinks brady should sue.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

see the reason people like him are in denial about this and deny reality that this is a huge scandal and black eye on the NFL is because they dont want to deal with reality that this sport that is near and dear to them,rivals the black sox scandal as the worst scandal in sports history so they invent the flimsiest excuses in the world to try and convince them this isnt the biggest sports scandal in sports history.doesnt matter to them that even former NFL players dont agree with them.:lmao:
Only thing I disagree with you here is that Belichick knew. These guys did it on the fly and under the radar. Bill is busy with other aspects of pregame rather than keeping track of when the game balls leave the officials locker room and where they end up.

Sad to say but I'm about done with the NFL. Tired of the BS that's been going on. They harbor some real gems and do nothing to rid themselves of the trash. The NFL has no integrity.

It sure has no integrity alright but I find it very difficult to believe Belicheat did not know though.I was talking about this with a coworker of mine and he was saying-I dont get it,how come they are not talking about Belichick in the report,how could Brady know but the head coach couldnt? which makes perfect sense. Brady is taking the fall for Belichick as well since he was already involved in spygate.

the NFL has been in Krafts pocket ever sense he took ownership of them.most other teams that had done this like cleveland for example,they wouldnt have got away with this because they dont have the power or influence that Kraft does. a few others like the cowboys would cause jerry jones has power and influence as well but someone like cleveland or baltimore would have been suspended for a whole year.

It all started with the tuck rule the worst playoff BS call ever in the history of the playoffs. the one that went against the lions this year where the official picked up the obvious personal foul yellow flag against the cowboys rivals that one though especially since they gave no explanation. they were in jerry jones pocket obviously.

the NFL is so corrupt I am pretty much sticking to old games myself that I have been watching lately.

if you watch the raiders playoff game against the pats,you notice that not only did they lose because of the BS tuck rule invented on the spot but they also made three horrible bad calls against the raiders that were critical calls as well and not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the pats.

any thinking person can see that game was rigged.

people are in denial mode that this is the greatest scandal in sports history and that it rivals the black sox scandal,they dont want to deal with facts like that because its a sport near and dear to them.

with spygate,the tuck rule,having a murderer on the team,this franchose has disgraced itself and the NFL has become a joke the way goodel has been kissing krafts ass all these years.

Im not done with the NFL like you are but like I said,i will just mostly watch games from the past and if my team the chargers are not in the playoffs,i wont watch them anymore.

I will still watch the chargers but i wont get into this whole winning thing anymore like i have in the past,I will just watch it just to enjoy looking at the uniform colors they wear which is why i have always loved the chargers and became a fan in the first place.plus the beachs they show between commercials makes it fun.:biggrin:

Last edited:

:biggrin:

It sure has no integrity alright but I find it very difficult to believe Belicheat did not know though.I was talking about this with a coworker of mine and he was saying-I dont get it,how come they are not talking about Belichick in the report,how could Brady know but the head coach couldnt?

It would be very easy for Belichick to not know. He has nothing to do with the game balls. Brady preps the game balls during the week, gives the equipment guys notes to help prep them, picks out the game balls on game day and tells the equipment guys what pressure to inflate them to so that they will pass inspection. The equipment guy brings them to the Officials locker room where they are checked, marked and kept until the officials give the go ahead for them to leave the Officials Locker Room. At no time is the head coach involved in the process. Bill has an entire team to run rather than be involved in how his QB and equipment guys prep the balls. Think about it. You have an entire team riding on your shoulders, you don't have time to think about inflation levels of the football or if your QB and equipment guys are cheating.

I think he was totally ignorant of what was going on. Not to mention there was never a hint in any of those text messages that anyone else was involved. .

I'm certainly not going to say that Bill 100% did not know. I will say that I doubt that he knew, but without Brady's text messages and emails there's no way any of us can say with 100% certainty that he knew. I can say with 100% certainty that Brady knew. That much you can tell via the text messages.

As lame and fake as the WWE and the NFL are, neither has any trouble filling the seats or getting multi-billion dollar television contracts. Shows just how bad of a stupidity pandemic there is in America.

:biggrin:

It sure has no integrity alright but I find it very difficult to believe Belicheat did not know though.I was talking about this with a coworker of mine and he was saying-I dont get it,how come they are not talking about Belichick in the report,how could Brady know but the head coach couldnt?

It would be very easy for Belichick to not know. He has nothing to do with the game balls. Brady preps the game balls during the week, gives the equipment guys notes to help prep them, picks out the game balls on game day and tells the equipment guys what pressure to inflate them to so that they will pass inspection. The equipment guy brings them to the Officials locker room where they are checked, marked and kept until the officials give the go ahead for them to leave the Officials Locker Room. At no time is the head coach involved in the process. Bill has an entire team to run rather than be involved in how his QB and equipment guys prep the balls. Think about it. You have an entire team riding on your shoulders, you don't have time to think about inflation levels of the football or if your QB and equipment guys are cheating.

I think he was totally ignorant of what was going on. Not to mention there was never a hint in any of those text messages that anyone else was involved. .

I'm certainly not going to say that Bill 100% did not know. I will say that I doubt that he knew, but without Brady's text messages and emails there's no way any of us can say with 100% certainty that he knew. I can say with 100% certainty that Brady knew. That much you can tell via the text messages.

either way,the brady/belicheat worshippers cant get around the facts that the majority of polls think brady is lying and that many former NFL players have said the same thing.INCLUDING a former center of his that played on two superbowls with him.He said that Brady is a big time competitor and wants to win badly enought to cheat.

thats following his own idol joe montana saying he is a lair.:biggrin: He already had one black eye from montana,now both are black after his former center said he cheated.lol If I was brady,I would not be able to show my face in public after that.talk about a double whammy there.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and Belicheat already has image tarnished with don shula and others calling him beliCHEAT as well.

the brady/belicheat worshippers are going into meltdown mode when presented with these pesky facts that tear down their idols because they are so much in denial mode knowing this scandal IS as bad as the black sox scandal because its a sport near and dear to them.Looks like the truth hurts.:biggrin:

The Saints got a much stiffer penalty for something that had no affect on the game or on the field. Golden boy brady was given special treatment. He should have been suspended for a year as well as Belicheck. Not knowing is no defense.

The Saints got a much stiffer penalty for something that had no affect on the game or on the field. Golden boy brady was given special treatment. He should have been suspended for a year as well as Belicheck. Not knowing is no defense.

you are making wayyyyyy too mush sense for the OP to comprehend here.lol

thats what I been saying all along that peyton got suspended for bountygate where there was far less evidence against him than there was for Belicheat illegally taping practices in spygate. Peyton gets suspended for an entire season,whats Belicheats punishment? a mere first round draft choice.what a joke.just a mere slap on the wrist.

The proof is in the pudding they are the rich spoiled brats of the NFL who get special treatment.

Hangover as always in this discussion,gets his ass handed to him on a platter with his laughable worshipping of Brady saying he should sue the NFL.

This is a great podcast with Nick Waggoner and John Clayton. This podcast reinforces everything I been saying that the cheats get special treatment other teams dont.that Goodell kisses Krafts ass.

They mention how Goodel appointed himself to be the arbitrater in this case "more ass kissing of Kraft." where in the ray rice case,he appointed an independent investigation.

Listen closely at the 17:00 minute mark.they pretty much vindicate what i been saying all along as well that this is right up there in league with the black sox scandal.:thup:

oh and ESPECIALLY perk your ears up at the 35.00 mark.thats when it REALLY gets interesting.:thup:

http://t.co/91EeIlC7lk

Congrats on the ignorance. The Saints punishments were very specifically for on-field behavior. Not to mention that Tagliabue reversed all the player suspensions. And they lost two 2nd round picks, not a first. AND they were fined half of what the Patriots were because even though the max a team can be punished is 500k the NFL will just claim two separate violations and fine them double. Because Goodell is just such an awesome commissioner.

And I think Payton's suspension was a joke, especially since the NFL apparently thinks that "not knowing is no excuse", unless, of course, you're the NFL front office and there's a videotape of Ray Rice knocking out his fiancée. Then you can claim ignorance all you want.

Hangover as always in this discussion,gets his ass handed to him on a platter with his laughable worshipping of Brady saying he should sue the NFL.

This is a great podcast with Nick Waggoner and John Clayton. This podcast reinforces everything I been saying that the cheats get special treatment other teams dont.that Goodell kisses Krafts ass.

They mention how Goodel appointed himself to be the arbitrater in this case "more ass kissing of Kraft." where in the ray rice case,he appointed an independent investigation.

Listen closely at the 17:00 minute mark.they pretty much vindicate what i been saying all along as well that this is right up there in league with the black sox scandal.:thup:

oh and ESPECIALLY perk your ears up at the 35.00 mark.thats when it REALLY gets interesting.:thup:

Your bloody piles must make you stand at your computer. Oh the pain! Heads up, Brady is threatening to sue Goodel.

Your bloody piles must make you stand at your computer. Oh the pain! Heads up, Brady is threatening to sue Goodel.

the pain you must be going through playing dodgeball with all the facts people here have posted taking you to school on this not to mention how none of your ramblings can stand up to the facts that the majority os sports fans along with former NFL players INCLUDING Bradys idol Montana and former pats center damien woody agree with me Brady is a cheater and as a result,has TWO black eyes.:lmao::haha:

oh the pain you must be going through with all the ass beatings 'pardon the pun lol" you have gotten from everybody on this thread.:lmao:

you can keep dodging facts that Goddel has his head up krafts ass which is why he has appointed HIMSELF the arbitrater in this case where i the ray rice case,he appointed an independent investigater.MORE proof you cant get around the cheats get special treatment.:lmao:

as i have time and time again,stick with politics,a subject you actually know something about where you dont get humilated constantly all the time.:haha:

I would be very much surprised with Goodel being the arbitrater here,if Brady doesnt get a reduced suspension to two games since as it has been proven throughout this thread,the cheats are the rich spoiled brats of the NFL and get special treatment.

Goodell with this newest slap on the wrist punishment for them,a mere four game suspension and a first round pick for NEXT year no less,has turned the NFL into a freak show.

you prove you run off when you are taken to school on this,the fact you never came out of the wood work to address any of the other previous posts before this one.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back