NFL Gone Pro-Wrestling

Those meds of yours are to be taken orally. They are not suppositories. That may be where you're having trouble.

With all the odds against them, now 11-1 Houston Texans managed to clinch NFL wild card. Pro-Wrestling NFL must be gritting teeth that outcry of Space City's L'Afrique foiled its 2012 plan!

Thanks for the update that you are still a mentally-ill conspiracy freak.

Houston Texans are hot! Go @HoustonTexans!!!!!!!!!!

With all the odds against them, now 11-1 Houston Texans managed to clinch NFL wild card. Pro-Wrestling NFL must be gritting teeth that outcry of Space City's L'Afrique foiled its 2012 plan!

They were picked to win their division, what were all the odds against them?

I am aware NFL believes that the only way to beat the Houston Texans is to disable its players. Such a very sorry sportsmanship: Brian Cushing is out for the season due to torn ACL, and yesterday Antoine Caldwell was out of game also due to injury, and Tim Jamison is now out for rest of season due to torn Achilles - L'Afrique (October 15, 2012)

And the above-mentioned injured Texans only to name a few. But Houston Texans pushed past odds, and I would like to gloat my outcry about NFL Has Gone Pro-Wrestling helped make the difference.

Know what you should do? You should write letters - lots and lots of letters - to the NFL commissioner telling him all about your nifty conspiracy theory. If you don't hear back from him just keep those letters coming. It might also help to sleep on the street outside his house so you can tell him all about your theory when he leaves for work each day. If you want the world to take you seriously you have to be committed to making your voice heard, so that this conspiracy may be exposed. Go for it.

I do not waste time with crooks. I said my piece and I know I have been heard. That's all.

You will know you have been heard when you are served with a restraining order.

I am aware NFL believes that the only way to beat the Houston Texans is to disable its players. Such a very sorry sportsmanship: Brian Cushing is out for the season due to torn ACL, and yesterday Antoine Caldwell was out of game also due to injury, and Tim Jamison is now out for rest of season due to torn Achilles - L'Afrique (October 15, 2012)

And the above-mentioned injured Texans only to name a few. But Houston Texans pushed past odds, and I would like to gloat my outcry about NFL Has Gone Pro-Wrestling helped make the difference.

It is starting to look like you need to be involuntarily confined to a secure mental institution.

Or lobotomized with a rusty nail, either one works.

I believe Houston is like any other NFL team and injuries play a large part in their winning and losing, I don't think teams care about the health of any other team. They all want to win. I think Houston has a 1-12 shot at winning the Superbowl, that is the best I'd give any team, making the playoffs.

IMO, the NFL refs are often the very fair officials for the bulk of their games. But I do suspect that there is some rigging occurring. They called a BS PI on 3rd down against the Vikings in OT of the 2009 NFC championship game to give the Saints the victory instead of the Vikings the ball.

Earlier in that game, an obvious chop block against Favre was not called. Had it been called, the interception on the play would have been reversed.

And in a game this season, with the Chargers about to put away the Saints and send them to 0-5; all of the sudden, the refs were throwing flags galore.

Ya...I dunno.. The Seahawks got totally hosed by the refs in Miami a couple of weeks ago.. Miami was chop blocking and not just holding but tackling on their O-line and not a single call. I think by the end of the third qtr it was like 8 calls againts the Hawks to one motion penalty against the fins. Several of the calls were major game changers during end zone interceptions and the like. I don't mind a sloppy callled game but when it ends up like 10 to one in calls against one team it sure looked real fishy. Ya I'm Seahawks fan but when it comes to bad calls I look at averages cuz usually those kinda things average out. I would hope that the refs can't be bribed but a game reffed like the one in Miami makes ya wonder.

It wasn't a controversy in Seattle or any of the other teams in the North Division.

There was a lot made of "The Catch" in the last play Hail Mary from Wilson to Golden Tate in the Seahawks Home Stadium against Green Bay.

Those were the replacement refs for one thing ... They made a lot of questionable calls and missed calls .

It was a weird play. The NFL confirmed the call. It could have legitimately gone either way but it has to be irrefutable evidense to overturn the call on the field.

Sometimes a team just gets lucky. What gets me is the grinding overwhelming number of bad calls against one team in a game or just as bad a lot of non calls that allow a team to score or sustain drives that should have been rightfully stopped by an opposing team.

I didn't see the Texans game in question... but to throw a game by playing badly on purpose sounds pretty crazy.

Go along quietly with the nice men in white coats. They are there to help you.

I see your coat is all white from too much drugs. If you are human, be informed you need no drugs (and definitely no addictive substance) to help you manage your life: The human body is naturally capable of regulating itself, if given proper nutrients.

I sure would like to be involved with sports where participants are not performing under the influence of drugs, and where sports events do not have predetermined results (as has become the case in sports events in the US). NFL has gone pro-wrestling.

That's why UnkieBunkie doesn't get asked to go to the real fun cocaine parties anymore. He's the dummy that sneezes every time the mirror is passed to him. It gets real tiresome having the precious powders go all over the room and onto his jacket.

But what does THAT have to do with football?

Well folks, now you too see exactly what pro-wrestling NFL wanted for Super Bowl 2013: A showdown between the Harbaugh brothers!

Historic, you think? Me think NO.

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend, y'all! If you are not heading to Louisiana and it is cold where you are, feel free to come to Houston Texas, for some Spring warmth.

The NFL went the pro wrestling route when they instituted the unnecessary roughness penalty.

That's like penalizing a boxer for punching too hard.

The NFL went the pro wrestling route when they instituted the unnecessary roughness penalty.

I no longer care what pro-wrestling NFL does. As far as I am concerned, Houston Texans are rightful Super Bowl 2013 Champs!

I no longer care what pro-wrestling NFL does. As far as I am concerned, Houston Texans are rightful Super Bowl 2013 Champs!

You will get an opportunity to explore that theory when the Seattle Seahawks come to Huston this year to destroy your team.

I pity you that you are on our schedule.

You will get an opportunity to explore that theory when the Seattle Seahawks come to Huston this year to destroy your team.

I pity you that you are on our schedule.

Weep not for me, my dear one. As far as I am concerned, NFL is all but dead.

Forum List

Back