NFL Gone Pro-Wrestling

Did you escape from the institute again?

I see you are one of those drug-crazed folks who cannot move a finger without some stimulant. Well, be ye informed that there are still a lot of folks around that can function on natural energy: We can see, hear and understand just what is, and without drugs of any kind.

Again: NFL has gone pro-wrestling! When I attend or watch sports, I want to see true humans performing, not beings high on drugs, and definitely not unforetold predetermined games.

Go along quietly with the nice men in white coats. They are there to help you.

Go along quietly with the nice men in white coats. They are there to help you.

I see your coat is all white from too much drugs. If you are human, be informed you need no drugs (and definitely no addictive substance) to help you manage your life: The human body is naturally capable of regulating itself, if given proper nutrients.

I sure would like to be involved with sports where participants are not performing under the influence of drugs, and where sports events do not have predetermined results (as has become the case in sports events in the US). NFL has gone pro-wrestling.

Know what you should do? You should write letters - lots and lots of letters - to the NFL commissioner telling him all about your nifty conspiracy theory. If you don't hear back from him just keep those letters coming. It might also help to sleep on the street outside his house so you can tell him all about your theory when he leaves for work each day. If you want the world to take you seriously you have to be committed to making your voice heard, so that this conspiracy may be exposed. Go for it.

Know what you should do? You should write letters - lots and lots of letters - to the NFL commissioner telling him all about your nifty conspiracy theory. If you don't hear back from him just keep those letters coming. It might also help to sleep on the street outside his house so you can tell him all about your theory when he leaves for work each day. If you want the world to take you seriously you have to be committed to making your voice heard, so that this conspiracy may be exposed. Go for it.

I do not waste time with crooks. I said my piece and I know I have been heard. That's all.

Houston Texans days ago added Terrell McClain on their roster as Defensive End. Texans also re-signed Offfensive Tackle Nick Mondek and Defensive End Keith Browner. Wish them well.

Defensive Tackle Lamar Divens and Line Backer Cameron Collins were released. Wish them well.

I do not waste time with crooks. I said my piece and I know I have been heard. That's all.

You have been heard by whom?

You have been heard by whom?

I have been heard by Unkotare and all others that matter. Good-bye.

I sure sports where participants are not performing under the influence of drugs, and where sports events do not have predetermined results (as has become the case in sports events in the US). NFL has gone pro-wrestling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKKa_OlSXgQ&feature=relmfu]Ron Burgundy - It's Science - YouTube[/ame]

The one thing I will never do is rob anyone of the freedom of expression, regardless. I however know that NFL has indeed gone pro-wrestling.

Did you watch the Dallas Cowboys vs. Atlanta Falcons on November 4, 2012? Did you notice how the Cowboys superbly and galantly played seconds to TD giving them score of 13 and yet played lousy game throughout game?

NFL has indeed gone pro-wrestling. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Forum List

Back