NFL Gone Pro-Wrestling

Well, I am in fact fixing to give Kubiak a piece of my mind. "I'm going to give them (GB Packers) credit; they played great. And we added to their greatness by playing poorly," said pathetic Kubiak after NFL's pro-wrestling game.

Be careful about giving Kubiak a piece of your mind, as far as I can tell, you have nothing to spare and are probably in need of some help.

I look up onto the Most High and Faithful God for help. Thus, I fear none, but the loving Omnipotent God of my life. I told Gary Kubiak via @HoustonTexans that I believe he is a co-conspirator in pro-wrestling NFL on October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium.

I think you need to pray to 'man-up' if you continue to follow and post about the NFL.
But that's just me.

Must be a conspiracy against the Texans. :badgrin:

While you meant to be hilarious, I think conspiracy was in fact at play at Texans vs. Packers game on 10/14 at Reliant Stadium. And I see not only NFL, but also Texans Kubiak and probably Sonic Drive In (who found they took a very big bite than they can chew by offering free 20oz Texans slush to public for every Texans win)!

I think you forgot that the Texans are people too, and that people sometimes have a bad day... Sorry you're in tears over this, but Kleenex will fix you right up. If you honestly believe a 2-3 team cannot beat a 5-0 team I really don't know what to tell you other than welcome to the NFL.

What happened at Reliant Stadium on 10/14/2012 in 5-0 Texans vs. 2-3 Packers was not result of Houston Texans "having a bad day." Gary Kubiak intentionally and repeatedly made very bad calls that even a street-picked replacement coach would never have made!

'Twas nothing but pro-wrestling NFL at Reliant on 10/14. Noticed I added Tim Jamison of Texans is also out for rest of season due to injury?

I believe word is out that in order to defeat this Houston Texans its players would have to be disabled. This is very bad NFL sportsmanship!

Be careful about giving Kubiak a piece of your mind, as far as I can tell, you have nothing to spare and are probably in need of some help.

I look up onto the Most High and Faithful God for help. Thus, I fear none, but the loving Omnipotent God of my life. I told Gary Kubiak via @HoustonTexans that I believe he is a co-conspirator in pro-wrestling NFL on October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium.

I think you need to pray to 'man-up' if you continue to follow and post about the NFL.
But that's just me.

B. Kidd, be ye informed that the Most High God causes all who unrighteously come against me to be smitten: For the enemy comes against me one way and flees seven ways.

In other words, no one in the natural or supernatural can harm me: Malicious deeds contra me that look successful and/or disabling are simply setup for my higher accomplishments.

Okay...

I was an Oilers fan.

I am a Texans fan. Have been since the day they announced Houston was getting another team.

As the above statements obviously indicate I have an certain affinity for Houston, but I am also realistic...

Green Bay played beautifully, better than Houston. It happens.

"On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose."

The Texans lost.

This thread belongs in Conspiracy Theories...

Okay...

I was an Oilers fan.

I am a Texans fan. Have been since the day they announced Houston was getting another team.

As the above statements obviously indicate I have an certain affinity for Houston, but I am also realistic...

The Texans lost.

Green Bay Packers only played better because Houston Texans did not play ball at all. Co-conspirator Gary Kubiak of Houston Texans admitted "I'm going to give them (GB Packers) credit; they played great. And we added to their greatness by playing poorly."

Okay...

I was an Oilers fan.

The Texans lost.

Green Bay Packers only played better because Houston Texans did not play ball at all. Co-conspirator Gary Kubiak of Houston Texans admitted "I'm going to give them (GB Packers) credit; they played great. And we added to their greatness by playing poorly."

Your parents should not have used you as a football when you were a baby... This might be easier for you to grasp that the Texans got whipped by the Packers last week and it was without any goofy conspiracy playing out on the field... Get a grip.

Okay...

I was an Oilers fan.

The Texans lost.

Your parents should not have used you as a football when you were a baby... This might be easier for you to grasp that the Texans got whipped by the Packers last week and it was without any goofy conspiracy playing out on the field... Get a grip.

The game between Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers on October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium was predetermined. That game was NFL's pro-wrestling.

Did you watch the Texans vs. Ravens on October 21, 2012? Did you so happen to see the actual Texans defense at work? Now, that is what I am talking about.

Look for the Texans to find a few more bumps in the long road to the playoffs.

Have no problem with road bumps - it, of course, comes with the territory. I just cannot stand pro-wrestling NFL.

The game between Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers on October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium was predetermined. That game was NFL's pro-wrestling.

Did you watch the Texans vs. Ravens on October 21, 2012? Did you so happen to see the actual Texans defense at work? Now, that is what I am talking about.

What fuse gets blown in the damaged brains of you conspiracy nuts? What compells you to wallow in this bullshit regardless of topic?

IMO, the NFL refs are often the very fair officials for the bulk of their games. But I do suspect that there is some rigging occurring. They called a BS PI on 3rd down against the Vikings in OT of the 2009 NFC championship game to give the Saints the victory instead of the Vikings the ball.

Earlier in that game, an obvious chop block against Favre was not called. Had it been called, the interception on the play would have been reversed.

And in a game this season, with the Chargers about to put away the Saints and send them to 0-5; all of the sudden, the refs were throwing flags galore.

What fuse gets blown in the damaged brains of you conspiracy nuts? What compells you to wallow in this bullshit regardless of topic?

This is not some unsustainable conspiracy theory. Facts corroborate all I have stated. Now, simply let the truth set you free.

IMO, the NFL refs are often the very fair officials for the bulk of their games. But I do suspect that there is some rigging occurring. They called a BS PI on 3rd down against the Vikings in OT of the 2009 NFC championship game to give the Saints the victory instead of the Vikings the ball.

Earlier in that game, an obvious chop block against Favre was not called. Had it been called, the interception on the play would have been reversed.

And in a game this season, with the Chargers about to put away the Saints and send them to 0-5; all of the sudden, the refs were throwing flags galore.

I know what you are talking about. Sometimes you see things and wonder how all those professional referees on the field could have missed it. Notice how Texans' Brian Cushing's incident was not acknowledged until after the game? And remember the recent Packers vs. Seahawks controversy? Tsk, tsk, tsk!

I know what you are talking about. Sometimes you see things and wonder how all those professional referees on the field could have missed it. Notice how Texans' Brian Cushing's incident was not acknowledged until after the game? And remember the recent Packers vs. Seahawks controversy? Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Those replacement refs got the call right in Packers and Seahawks. Look at the rule. If the rule needs to be changed then sobeit. But they followed the rule correctly. The media just exploited it; b/c they'll exploit anything.

This is not some unsustainable conspiracy theory. Facts corroborate all I have stated. Now, simply let the truth set you free.

Take a pill, see a shrink, and shut the fuck up already you nitwit.

Those replacement refs got the call right in Packers and Seahawks. Look at the rule. If the rule needs to be changed then sobeit. But they followed the rule correctly. The media just exploited it; b/c they'll exploit anything.

Like I said before it this game wasn't on MNF and if it was the Browns that were playing the Titans or some such losers team there would not have been a peep out of anyone.

Take a pill, see a shrink, and shut the fuck up already you nitwit.

I see you are one of those drug-crazed folks who cannot move a finger without some stimulant. Well, be ye informed that there are still a lot of folks around that can function on natural energy: We can see, hear and understand just what is, and without drugs of any kind.

Again: NFL has gone pro-wrestling! When I attend or watch sports, I want to see true humans performing, not beings high on drugs, and definitely not unforetold predetermined games.

Forum List

Back