NFL Gone Pro-Wrestling

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Pro-Wrestling - Professional Wrestling - is wrestling where matches have predetermined outcome to elevate entertainment level. In pro-wrestling, the participants come on already aware of the outcome of the event.

I saw the most obvious form of predetermined NFL at Astrodome Reliant Stadium yesterday between Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers. While I have in the past suspected that major league sports have predetermine games, I never actually had proof until I saw sluppy play by the 5-0 Texans against 2-3 Green Bay Packers! It was the most damper on love of sports for genuine lovers of sports like me:

Vibrant Houston Texans roaming the field without defense or offense and Packers' Aaron Rodgers, who has been barely making it thus far, allowed to set NFL record in play against the most NFL promising team!

Brian Cushing is out for the season due to torn ACL, and yesterday Antoine Cadwell was out of game also due to injury, and Tim Jamison is now out for rest of season due to torn Achilles . I am aware NFL believes that the only way to beat the Houston Texans is to disable its players. Such a very sorry sportsmanship.

I love sports and will continue to watch all sports, but my attachment to NFL has greatly diminished as of yesterday. I do not like mind games. When I attend or watch any sports event, I want to see natural athletes performing, not unforetold predetermined acts or folks high on drugs.

Last edited:
Six (6) touchdowns in game by 2-3 Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers against 5-0 Houston Texans! We are all not stupid, and definitely not blind to unnatural events. Please, spare us the mind games.

Six (6) touchdowns in game by 2-3 Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers against 5-0 Houston Texans! We are all not stupid, and definitely not blind to unnatural events. Please, spare us the mind games.

I fail to grasp how you think that a 5-0 team cannot be beaten by a 2-3 team... It's ridiculous. By that logic we should have handed the Texans their Superbowl rings last weekend, and ended the season early... Of course Atlanta might have something to say about that.

Texans got their asses kicked

Get over it

I did not expect a perfect season. But what happened at Reliant Stadium yesterday could only have been possible if outcome of game was predetermined:

Vibrant 5-0 Houston Texans put up on defense and no offense. No one goes to play and just roams the field. Texans were not even trying anything at all. Notice how Aaron Rodgers continued to go to right for touchdowns? You and I know that any team out to play ball would have done everything to protect that angle.

NFL has gone pro-wrestling. That's long and short of what happened at Reliant Stadium October 14, 2012, in game between 5-0 Houston Texans and 2-3 Green Bay Packers.

Get over it

I did not expect a perfect season. But what happened at Reliant Stadium yesterday could only have been possible if outcome of game was predetermined:

Vibrant 5-0 Houston Texans put up on defense and no offense. No one goes to play and just roams the field. Texans were not even trying anything at all. Notice how Aaron Rodgers continued to go to right for touchdowns? You and I know that any team out to play ball would have done everything to protect that angle.

NFL has gone pro-wrestling. That's long and short of what happened at Reliant Stadium October 14, 2012, in game between 5-0 Houston Texans and 2-3 Green Bay Packers.

Just plain ole butt whupp'n

Happens all the time in sports when one team starts to believe their press clippings

Get over it

Happens all the time in sports when one team starts to believe their press clippings

No. NFL game October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium had nothing to do with Houston Texans being overly confident. The Texans were not on the field to play ball. Very simple.

No. NFL game October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium had nothing to do with Houston Texans being overly confident. The Texans were not on the field to play ball. Very simple.

Must be a conspiracy against the Texans. :badgrin:

A conspiracy to remind them that when it comes to big games.....they are still the Texans

Pro-Wrestling - Professional Wrestling - is wrestling where matches have predetermined outcome to elevate entertainment level. In pro-wrestling, the participants come on already aware of the outcome of the event.

I saw the most obvious form of predetermined NFL at Astrodome Reliant Stadium yesterday between Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers. While I have in the past suspected that major league sports have predetermine games, I never actually had proof until I saw sluppy play by the 5-0 Texans against 2-3 Green Bay Packers! It was the most damper on love of sports for genuine lovers of sports like me:

Vibrant Houston Texans roaming the field without defense or offense and Packers' Aaron Rodgers, who has been barely making it thus far, allowed to set NFL record in play against the most NFL promising team!

I love sports and will continue to watch all sports, but my attachment to NFL has greatly diminished as of yesterday. I do not like mind games. When I attend or watch any sports event, I want to see natural athletes performing, not unforetold predetermined acts or folks high on drugs.

When you burn your Texans' jersey, please post pics......:D.

While you meant to be hilarious, I think conspiracy was in fact at play at Texans vs. Packers game on 10/14 at Reliant Stadium. And I see not only NFL, but also Texans Kubiak and probably Sonic Drive In (who found they took a very big bite than they can chew by offering free 20oz Texans slush to public for every Texans win)!

Pack totally shut down the Houston run game...Schaub is at best a mediocre QB.

Green Bush is also pretty tough to cover when they have 3-4 quality options at WR every down.

Houston Texans did not play ball on 10/14 at all. The Texans had no defense or offense in game vs. GB Packers.

Brian Cushing is out for the season due to torn ACL, and yesterday Antoine Cadwell was out of game also due to injury, and Tim Jamison is now out for rest of season due to torn Achilles. I am aware NFL believes that the only way to beat the Houston Texans is to disable its players. Such a very sorry sportsmanship.

Well, I am in fact fixing to give Kubiak a piece of my mind. "I'm going to give them (GB Packers) credit; they played great. And we added to their greatness by playing poorly," said pathetic Kubiak after NFL's pro-wrestling game.

Last edited:

While you meant to be hilarious, I think conspiracy was in fact at play at Texans vs. Packers game on 10/14 at Reliant Stadium. And I see not only NFL, but also Texans Kubiak and probably Sonic Drive In (who found they took a very big bite than they can chew by offering free 20oz Texans slush to public for every Texans win)!

Oh....I see

It's a Slushie conspiracy

The bastards!

The NFL is probably just like any other TV show: Scripted.

Brian Cushing is out for the season due to torn ACL, and yesterday Antoine Cadwell was out of game also due to injury, and Tim Jamison is now out for rest of season due to torn Achilles. I am aware NFL believes that the only way to beat the Houston Texans is to disable its players. Such a very sorry sportsmanship.

Well, I am in fact fixing to give Kubiak a piece of my mind. "I'm going to give them (GB Packers) credit; they played great. And we added to their greatness by playing poorly," said pathetic Kubiak after NFL's pro-wrestling game.

Be careful about giving Kubiak a piece of your mind, as far as I can tell, you have nothing to spare and are probably in need of some help.

I think you forgot that the Texans are people too, and that people sometimes have a bad day... Sorry you're in tears over this, but Kleenex will fix you right up. If you honestly believe a 2-3 team cannot beat a 5-0 team I really don't know what to tell you other than welcome to the NFL.

Be careful about giving Kubiak a piece of your mind, as far as I can tell, you have nothing to spare and are probably in need of some help.

I look up onto the Most High and Faithful God for help. Thus, I fear none, but the loving Omnipotent God of my life. I told Gary Kubiak via @HoustonTexans that I believe he is a co-conspirator in pro-wrestling NFL on October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium.

Forum List

Back