NFL: Eagles / Patriots Superbowl

This game is worth watch again and again! I used to scream at the TV when coaches would play the supposed percentages and all they did was give the game away! Philly did exactly what was necessary; score TD's, not FG's when at all possible! Don't punt; even on their own side of the field and throw to make a couple yards instead of running right into the line to be stuffed! Pederson deserves all kinds of credit for allowing his team to perform and didn't put a leash around their necks doing things that would have permitted the Patriots to win that game! :eusa_clap: :udaman: :yes_text12:

as i said before earlier,I think a big part of the reason the cheats did not win this time is because they did not have a coach who was mentored by pete the cheat carrol.:biggrin:

pete the cheat is just as much a criminal as belicheat is for taking that payoff to throw that superbowl to them and give it them.If you dont think pete the cheat was paid off to throw that game,you are in serious denial mode as many posters here are.LOL

well the coach of the falcons last year was none other than Dan Quinn.well guess who Dan Quinn is? HE used to be none other than the former defensive coordinater for the seahawks under carrol. It was soooooo obvious the coach of the falcons threw that game as well for the cheats,when you watch that game,you notice in the first half the falcons attacked the patriots and were aggressive.the second half they got super conservative and STOPPED attacking them.what the fuck is up with that?:rolleyes:

you DONT stop doing what you were having success with,you put the petal to the metal and dont let up.:rolleyes: that is UNLESS you are not trying to win which was the case of the falcons.It was so obvious they purposely let them back into the game because their coach got into super conservative mode and incredibly,stopped attacking and being aggressive.

I did not watch the game since as everyone here knows me,knows that if the Rams are not in it,I wont watch it. I did not watch it but from reading your post it sounds like this coach attacked them the ENTIRE game and never got conservative as dan quinn did last year.:thup:

I played junior high and high school football,there was NEVER a game in my life i can remember where when we had a huge lead at halftime and were blowing them out,that our coach STOPPED doing what had made us successful in the first half,we ALWAYS kept on attacking and doing what we had been doing and as a result,blew out that team in a blowout.

THIS coach was not mentored under pete carrol so unlike carrol and quinn,he wasnt on the take and looked past the big money for a trophy obviously.:up::clap2:

Last edited:
Eagles ran fake practices to thwart New England spying

I knew this had come up the last time these two teams met in the SB (2005) but I didn't realize the Riots did it to so many others as well....

This of course is what Del's referring to a while back here:

meanwhile-at-the-eagles-practice-facility-nfl-memes-their-new-30609648.png

Last edited:
Eagles ran fake practices to thwart New England spying

I knew this had come up the last time these two teams met in the SB (2005) but I didn't realize the Riots did it to so many others as well....

This of course is what Del's referring to a while back here:

:thankusmile:\

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

excellent video there,thanks for sharing that with us. and the LAMESTREAM media in sports as well as braiwashed sheep here at USMB STILL think Belicheat is the greatest coach ever and tom brady is the best ever when he is not even one of the top 20 best as I proved in post # 403 herehttp://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/19235869/?

comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

skip bayless and shannan sharp unlike YOU and pooper,wrongwinger and others,are objetive and look at the facts.Like they said so well,HOW can they call Belicheat the greatest coach ever if he HAS to cheat to win with scandal after scandal? Not only are you getting OWNED ny me which breaks your lover poopers heart I know,but skip bayless and shannon sharp just OWNED you there that Belicheat is not that good a coach.:haha:

He said is to so well saying the exact same thing i did that his first year with the cheats,he had a losing season without tom brady and had FOUR losing seasons in five years with cleveland.had BeliCHEAT done something that no coach in the NFL had done which is take the Browns to the superbowl,I WOULD say he was a good coach but he did not duh.:iyfyus.jpg:

so again ONE winning season and ONE playoff win in five years is fucking hardly impressive.:iyfyus.jpg:

as shannon sharp said so well here,had he not been loser at cleveland and had a losing season his first year in NE,then he never would have resorted to having to cheat all the time as he has.:iyfyus.jpg:

here,cryin this crying towel here after i took you to school and owned you with the help of shannon sharp and skip bayless and pogo of course.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back