NFL considers 15 yard penalty for anthem kneeling

What in the FUCK do you think forcing people to assume a position for a music fetish that has zero to do with what they came to the stadium for

So our Anthem is a "musical fetish" now? It's always pleasing to see you prog misfits say and behave exactly as I predict you will...you should be waterboarded and deported....to Mexico....see what happens when you spit on their Flag.

What in the FUCK do you think forcing people to assume a position for a music fetish that has zero to do with what they came to the stadium for

So our Anthem is a "musical fetish" now? It's always pleasing to see you prog misfits say and behave exactly as I predict you will...you should be waterboarded and deported....to Mexico....see what happens when you spit on their Flag.

You're like Abbott to my Costello. Every time I make a point about fascism, you trot in and demonstrate it.

I suppose you want a cut of the action too. Unfortunately I work for free because it's all about Freedom.
But thanks for the tactical support.

:dig:

If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.
I think that is what upsets so many people. It's from where this sprouted. The radical left works very hard to correct and punish anyone who strays from their ideal of 'correct society'. It's all born from Cultural Marxism.

What in the FUCK do you think forcing people to assume a position for a music fetish that has zero to do with what they came to the stadium for *IS*, if not "punishing anyone who strays from their version of 'correct society'?

I mean Jesus Christ on a COCONUT. :banghead:

Hypocrisy, meet Doublethink. And its wife Having it Both Ways.
We have a cultural lik all others in which norms are set. One of these cultural norms is to stand and show respect for the nations flag. Cultural Marxism seeks to destroy all norms in it's quest for social upheaval. People such as yourself attempt to inform us that these norms are only there to 'opress us'...to make us 'slaves to a system'. "You can't force me or anyone I know to bow down to your flag maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"
When in fact you are either too obtuse or self destructive to see that what you are promoting is simply an alternative version of control.
When old cultures are deconstructed, new ones form in their place. Many times those new structures are more oppressive than the previous. Be careful what you push toward...there may be a cliff.

Go fuck yourself.

It's your right to stand for your cute little fetish if you want to and it's my right to dismiss it as a childish little fetish. You don't force me to stand and I don't force you to sit. UNDERFUCKINGSTAND??
blow me Commie

I suppose you want a cut of the action too. Unfortunately I work for free because it's all about Freedom.
But thanks for the tactical support.

:dig:

No you don't...you get a penny a word from Soros and I want my cut....20%...which means you owe me 80 mills times a BILLION....you can cut the check this afternoon or I'll send my ninjas repelling down ropes to collect in cash.
terror.gif

Last edited:
If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.
I think that is what upsets so many people. It's from where this sprouted. The radical left works very hard to correct and punish anyone who strays from their ideal of 'correct society'. It's all born from Cultural Marxism.

What in the FUCK do you think forcing people to assume a position for a music fetish that has zero to do with what they came to the stadium for *IS*, if not "punishing anyone who strays from their version of 'correct society'?

I mean Jesus Christ on a COCONUT. :banghead:

Hypocrisy, meet Doublethink. And its wife Having it Both Ways.
We have a cultural lik all others in which norms are set. One of these cultural norms is to stand and show respect for the nations flag. Cultural Marxism seeks to destroy all norms in it's quest for social upheaval. People such as yourself attempt to inform us that these norms are only there to 'opress us'...to make us 'slaves to a system'. "You can't force me or anyone I know to bow down to your flag maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"
When in fact you are either too obtuse or self destructive to see that what you are promoting is simply an alternative version of control.
When old cultures are deconstructed, new ones form in their place. Many times those new structures are more oppressive than the previous. Be careful what you push toward...there may be a cliff.

Go fuck yourself.

It's your right to stand for your cute little fetish if you want to and it's my right to dismiss it as a childish little fetish. You don't force me to stand and I don't force you to sit. UNDERFUCKINGSTAND??
blow me Commie

See what I mean?

Me: "go fuck yourself". Leaves the action up to the individual.

You: "blow me". Tries to control somebody else.

Authoritarians always give themselves away.

Who gives a fuck ? You assholes ( like me) only know the name of any of the unemployable zillionaire jocks(professional athletes---Jenner, Tyson, Rodman, OJ etc) because you( we) were influenced by our idiot parents and the brainwash unit( TV) that they were coerced into buying ( on credit) to teach you patriotism and other such tripe.
Did the asteroid not get there yet ?

NFL considers 15-yard penalty for anthem kneeling
ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

We should all express our patriotism by silencing dissent and protest. Got it.

And obviously you are the pillar of good behavior and respect. No, fuck you, asswipe. You are a combat vet? Me too. The difference is that my pride in my country does not require that everyone act like I want them to. I don't require lockstep displays of patriotism. I don't threaten people, because I am not threatened by such passive behavior. You want them to lie about how they feel rather than upset your delicate sensibilities. I want them to play ball. That is why I am there. And besides, I have seen too many who crow about shit like this fuck people over, lie, steal, cheat and then pretend they are better than other people.

So fuck you.

You're who I just described above....no matter what success you may have found in white society, you're still a hateful racist underneath the veneer and were probably a criminal when you were young. You've already admitted NOT being a combat Vet in prior exchanges so add "lying sack of shit" to your profile.

A hateful racist? Where the hell do you get that? Yes, I have had success. Not because of any racial element. But because I worked my ass off. I'd love to hear where you get your "hateful racist" bullshit from. Or do you feel fine just making shit up. And a criminal? lol Are you really going to pretend you know anything about me now? Because so far you are no where near the truth.

Feel free to TRY and deport me. Or are you praying that the gov't will do your dirty work? I have never spit on a flag or disrespected anyone's national anthem. But you want me waterboarded and deported? But, by all means, come down and give it a try, asshole.

ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

Absolutely right. Because nothing says "Freedom" like dictating that everybody has to adopt a particular body posture (and of course "children--- no talking") under pain of deportation or worse, so they can all sing the magic song about a "land of the free" --- or else.

My country 'tis of thee
Sweet land of forced - PC
Of thee I sing
Land where we don't abide
Sumbitches who won't be tied
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

Absolutely right. Because nothing says "Freedom" like dictating that everybody has to adopt a particular body posture (and of course "children--- no talking") under pain of deportation or worse, so they can all sing the magic song about a "land of the free" --- or else.

My country 'tis of thee
Of thee I sing
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

It's vital that our role models express respect and admiration for our deal leader, Mad King Donald.

My country 'tis of thee
Of thee I sing
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

Best post of the thread!!!!

My country 'tis of thee
Of thee I sing
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

I am honoured good sir. :thanks:

If everyone doesn't know, that's actually sung to another national anthem, that of Great Britain.

I believe the original lyrics go:

The King he had a date
He stayed out ver-y late
'Cause he's the king.
The Queen she paced the floor
She paced 'til almost four
She met him aaa---t the door
God save the King!

...I've put out the facts, numbers, links, etc that there is not a major problem of police brutality by police against blacks......so the kneeling crap is for lies/myths

You want to know why this has become an issue? Because people are trying to make it an issue. Players were kneeling for months before anyone raised hell about it. It is a personal choice for the players. It is constitutionally protected free speech and protest.

But the 15 yard penalty thing didn't happen. The new NFL rule allows players to stay in the locker room if they choose. But if they come out on the field, they are required to stand. So players can opt to skip the anthem. It offers the same protest without the nonsense from the fans.
but blacks want people fired for saying the N--word/etc ...

You want to know why this has become an issue? Because people are trying to make it an issue. Players were kneeling for months before anyone raised hell about it. It is a personal choice for the players. It is constitutionally protected free speech and protest.

But the 15 yard penalty thing didn't happen. The new NFL rule allows players to stay in the locker room if they choose. But if they come out on the field, they are required to stand. So players can opt to skip the anthem. It offers the same protest without the nonsense from the fans.
but blacks want people fired for saying the N--word/etc ...

I did not address the subject he is protesting. I was discussing the topic.

My country 'tis of thee
Of thee I sing
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

basically, plain and simple:
1.they are protesting on the employers' time [ the employers are paying their salaries and for the TV time- [Millions$$$$$] --not the players ..so it is PERFECTLY ''right'' for the employers to say what is allowed or not....how would you like it if you paid Millions $$$ for air time for your employees and someone gave the heil hitler salute/wore nazi shirts/etc? flew a confederate flag?
2. people pay $$$$ for cable/seats/etc to enjoy and watch a game without political/social/protesting
3. it's not like if I or you protested because no one is paying to watch us
5. as I've stated and proven with links/facts in other threads, there is not a major problem of police brutality against blacks
....on the TV shows MASH/Bionic Woman/Columbo/Wagon Train/etc--the actors just couldn't start kneeling, or talking about political/social problems without the owners/producers consent
that's why they are called ''owners'''

Last edited:

My country 'tis of thee
Of thee I sing
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

1.they are protesting on the employers' time [ the employers are paying their salaries and for the TV time- [Millions$$$$$] --not the players ..so it is PERFECTLY ''right'' for the employers to say what is allowed or not....how would you like it if you paid Millions $$$ for air time for your employees and someone gave the heil hitler salute/wore nazi shirts/etc? flew a confederate flag?
2. people pay $$$$ for cable/seats/etc to enjoy and watch a game without political/social/protesting
5. as I've stated and proven with links/facts in other threads, there is not a major problem of police brutality against blacks
....on the TV shows MASH/Bionic Woman/Columbo/Wagon Train/etc--the actors just couldn't start kneeling, or talking about political/social problems without the owners/producers consent

The players were trotted out for the national anthem for political reasons. I have no problem with them doing something completely passive to make a point.

Which brings up another point. Nobody paid any attention to the guy kneeling for the first half of the season. Then all the hoopla exploded. Now it is a huge issue, because people ranted and raved about something.

My country 'tis of thee
Of thee I sing
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

The players were trotted out for the national anthem for political reasons. I have no problem with them doing something completely passive to make a point.

Which brings up another point. Nobody paid any attention to the guy kneeling for the first half of the season. Then all the hoopla exploded. Now it is a huge issue, because people ranted and raved about something.

The silver lining of the reactionary response is that it amplifies the protests, makes them even more notable and newsworthy when they happen. Go team!

My country 'tis of thee
Of thee I sing
To behavior we prescribe
Let Freedom Sting!

that's just it--you can't make your point when someone else is paying for the air time/salary/etc if the someone else does not want you to ......that's not how it works

Forum List

Back