NFL considers 15 yard penalty for anthem kneeling

Its fine, they can stay in the locker room.
When you pay their salary, you can tell them what to do.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
We do pay their salaries idiot. We purchase tickets and trinkets. Without us paying for things they wouldn't exist. Go back to your deep fryer and finish out your shift.
"We" not you. Some of us who pay money don't mind the players taking a knee. We actually encourage it.

Then you are an asshole, just like them.

At least I'm not a pile of shit racist like you.
No, you're just a pile of shit. How am I a racist? This should be good.

When you pay their salary, you can tell them what to do.

We do pay their salaries idiot. We purchase tickets and trinkets. Without us paying for things they wouldn't exist. Go back to your deep fryer and finish out your shift.
"We" not you. Some of us who pay money don't mind the players taking a knee. We actually encourage it.

How am I a pile of shit? My light brown skin?

All republicans are racist.
Fact.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

How am I a pile of shit? My light brown skin?

All republicans are racist.
Fact.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I have no idea what color your skin is. Your avatar suggests that you are an orange egg. You obviously don't know what the term fact means.

For all the people screaming about how kneeling during the national anthem is a slap in the faces of all veterans, where is your outrage for Trump skipping the memorial service in France?

For all the people screaming about how kneeling during the national anthem is a slap in the faces of all veterans, where is your outrage for Trump skipping the memorial service in France?

Their response is:

Have you noticed I'm ignoring this yet?

Purposefully showing disrespect to America and Americans, over and over again, is much worse than missing a single particular ceremony because of weather.

Purposefully showing disrespect to America and Americans, over and over again, is much worse than missing a single particular ceremony because of weather.

So now it is degrees of disrespect? On the one hand, athletes catch major flack for kneeling in protest. On the other hand, Trump avoids a ceremony because of the weather (high 50s and raining). One shows utter disdain. And it isn't the athletes.

So now it is degrees of disrespect? On the one hand, athletes catch major flack for kneeling in protest. On the other hand, Trump avoids a ceremony because of the weather (high 50s and raining). One shows utter disdain. And it isn't the athletes.

1. I said nothing about missing a ceremony because of weather being a form of disrespect. That is your opinion, not mine.

2. And yes, athletes should catch major flack for kneeling during the time when standing is done to show respect and loyalty to America and their fellow Americans. FUCK THE KNEELERS.

1. I said nothing about missing a ceremony because of weather being a form of disrespect. That is your opinion, not mine.

2. And yes, athletes should catch major flack for kneeling during the time when standing is done to show respect and loyalty to America and their fellow Americans. FUCK THE KNEELERS.

You think temps in the high 50s and light rain is an excuse to miss a ceremony honoring the soldiers (including tens of thousands of Americans) who fought in WWI is not disrespect? 69 other leaders managed to get to the ceremony.

You think temps in the high 50s and light rain is an excuse to miss a ceremony honoring the soldiers (including tens of thousands of Americans) who fought in WWI is not disrespect? 69 other leaders managed to get to the ceremony.

I have no helicopter piloting experience, so, I'll happily defer to the experts who made the call.

Let's not take unnecessary chances with the Leader of the Free World, not to mention his crew or the lives of the people they would be flying over.

I have no helicopter piloting experience, so, I'll happily defer to the experts who made the call.

Let's not take unnecessary chances with the Leader of the Free World, not to mention his crew or the lives of the people they would be flying over.

So the other 69 leaders flew in? The point is, if Trump thought it was important he would have been there.

So the other 69 leaders flew in? The point is, if Trump thought it was important he would have been there.

1. Don't know, don't care.

2. I don't know that that is true. I hear he went to another ceremony.

NFL considers 15-yard penalty for anthem kneeling
ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

National anthems don't have a fucking thing to do with any sports even outside the Olympics. This kind of knuckcledragger shit just makes us all look pathetic.

Your stupid and pointless anti-American blather make you look pathetic.

NFL considers 15-yard penalty for anthem kneeling
ATLANTA — On Tuesday, NFL owners put three hours aside for a privileged session to speak—amongst themselves and family members—about the most sensitive of topics.

Good I hope they do do it, Football has become one of the American all time pass times, it's just one of those Americana things, Patriot etc.

National anthems don't have a fucking thing to do with any sports even outside the Olympics. This kind of knuckcledragger shit just makes us all look pathetic.

Your stupid and pointless anti-American blather make you look pathetic.

Link?

Yeah didn't think so. Running with nonexistent football, fifteen yard penalty, half the distance to the goal line.

Funny then that the Justin Trudeaus and the Angele Merkels and the 92-year-old Queen of England had no such concerns then. Isn't it.

/offtopic

Funny then that the Justin Trudeaus and the Angele Merkels and the 92-year-old Queen of England had no such concerns then. Isn't it.

/offtopic

Not really.

Forum List

Back