NFL Conference Finals

It's the NFL Championship Games you wiffith Poof

How are you doing Cryboy fan?

Haven't seen your predictions for the playoffs like you claimed you would. I'm 8-2 in the playoffs, you are a big fat zero, being a Cryboy fan you are used to being a zero.

The mafia and NFL will have peyton win the SB. So I am already prepared

You are nuts

Just speaking facts
Conspiracy is fact? Please produce your sources/

Look the mafia puts in the order to the NFL league office and then it's sent to the refs

Haven't seen your predictions for the playoffs like you claimed you would. I'm 8-2 in the playoffs, you are a big fat zero, being a Cryboy fan you are used to being a zero.

You are nuts

Just speaking facts

Look the mafia puts in the order to the NFL league office and then it's sent to the refs
lol

You are nuts

Just speaking facts

He and 911 don't need facts, they live in their own world.
FBJ is one strange dude with all this talk

Well, the '3 Amigos' (Pap, Monty, and yours truly) went 5 for 6 the last two weeks in the playoffs. Was not perfect, but it was top shelf! Much, much better than the average USMB bears.............:cool-45:. It just had to be noted!!!:rock:

Pick 'em if you got 'em.........and we had 'em...........and if you don't like it, then blow us!........:suck:...........:muahaha:........

Well, the '3 Amigos' (Pap, Monty, and yours truly) went 5 for 6 the last two weeks in the playoffs. Was not perfect, but it was top shelf! Much, much better than the average USMB bears.............:cool-45:. It just had to be noted!!!:rock:

Pick 'em if you got 'em.........and we had 'em...........and if you don't like it, then blow us!........:suck:...........:muahaha:........

Including the playoffs, I have gone 168-98 in my picks this year.

Can't help but pick Carolina for the SB. Barring the second half against the Seahawks, they have looked dominant in the playoffs (as they were in the regular season).

If the Panthers win I will fly to Carolina and put a passion mark on a Fat lady's ass

Forum List

Back