NFL Conf. Championship Sunday

yea. I think hes not at his best, which is still very good. the ravens settled down actually, they appear to be playing better on all fronts.

the pats need to regroup, that lead is bupkas.

on another note is there a bigger stuttering marble mouthed idiot than shannon sharp?

Seriously, a minute left in the half, 2 time outs, and the PATS take a knee? WTF? :confused:

Flacco looked very good in the second quarter. The Ravens are making a game of it at least, I'd much rather they win, but that Pats offense can still put up a lot of points, and their D has actually been playing pretty well.

Simms was right. I was screaming at the TV for Bill to challenge that Gronk catch and he didn't. Dude was in bounds....

yea. I think hes not at his best, which is still very good. the ravens settled down actually, they appear to be playing better on all fronts.

the pats need to regroup, that lead is bupkas.

on another note is there a bigger stuttering marble mouthed idiot than shannon sharp?

Brady needs to find his game. He's playing pretty bad for him.

But to the Shannon Sharp thing, yeah, he's a moron.

I cant fucking BELIEVE that Baltimore converted that third and long that last drive.

I'll take three.

I got a feeling the Ravens D will be running out of gas come fourth quarter.

I'll take three.

I got a feeling the Ravens D will be running out of gas come fourth quarter.

not at this level. they have the gas, they better. that stop was a good one.

with the pats playing good D, I just don't think floggo will get them the points they need, simple as that.

we'll see. we could not tell by the simms replay , but the booth says TD .....simms is another goober, hes such a dopey annoucner.

we'll see. we could not tell by the simms replay , but the booth says TD .....simms is another goober, hes such a dopey annoucner.

Play stands.

Pats needs need remove their head from their asses now or they will lose this game.

Forum List

Back