NFL Championship picks

Saints over Patriots in Super Bowl.

I expect Belechick to completely confuse and confound the Chiefs QB.
The Chiefs Defense looks incredible though. Nobody gets rid of the ball faster than Brady so I think it may be neutralized somewhat.
Mahomes just goes out there and slings it. Right handed, left handed, side armed, under handed, in the pocket, out of the pocket, no look.
How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

Rivers is a much better quarterback
He is? I don't think so. Not even close.

The Chiefs Defense looks incredible though. Nobody gets rid of the ball faster than Brady so I think it may be neutralized somewhat.
Mahomes just goes out there and slings it. Right handed, left handed, side armed, under handed, in the pocket, out of the pocket, no look.
How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

Rivers is a much better quarterback
He is? I don't think so. Not even close.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Rookie? I don't think so.

But Doug Williams quite unexpectedly anally raped John Elway's Broncos in Super Bowl XXII. :auiqs.jpg:

All things are possible.
Ah what a beautiful day that was. I was in a room full of Broncos fans that were giving me so much shit in the first quarter. Then Williams dropped 35 points on them in the 2nd quarter! Game over see ya!
:banana::banana::5_1_12024:

And all you have left is the memory of it.

Had you built a shed, at least you would have a shed today to show for your time and effort.

The National Felons League is nothing but a modern version of Bread and Circuses while your Republic is stolen from you, right from under your own nose.

This is my last post on the thread, sorry for being rude. I just dont get it any more.

How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

Rivers is a much better quarterback and he was ready to cry when the Patriots got through with him.

Maybe Rivers will end up being a better QB over their careers, but this year Mahomes has been a better QB than Rivers.

How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

Rivers is a much better quarterback and he was ready to cry when the Patriots got through with him.

Maybe Rivers will end up being a better QB over their careers, but this year Mahomes has been a better QB than Rivers.

He’s had a great season.

You're all daft!

It'll be the Bengals and Browns and they will beat each other.

For the first time in Super Bowl history, no winner.

Rams over Saints
Chiefs over Patriots

Chiefs win the Superbowl

I'm going to take the Saints over the Rams. They weren't that impressive against the Eagles, but I think they get past the Rams in New Orleans. I'll agree with the Chiefs, though.

Is it because you dont want to go against the home team again? LOL Yeah as you well know,i want to be wrong and I want the Rams to not just go to the superbowl but to win it all as well. I dont see that happening though. here is why.

I would like to say that since the saints laid an egg yesterday just barely beating the eagles having to come from behind to win,they got some problems and are not peaking as they should be which is why I would love to pick the Rams to win however the Rams only got by the Cowboys barely and that does not bode well for them.

The cowturds were playing without their best wide receiver yesterday because of a severe injury he suffered last week and yet the cowturds STILL went toe to toe with them.

The Rams SHOULD have blown them out ESPECIALLY since something i did not know until i heard them announce it during the game,the cowboys defense plays MUCH better at home.they were not good on the road at all this year and even DESPITE that,the Rams STILL could not score touchdowns on their first two possessions at HOME no less. field goals against the saints on the road in new orleans wont get it done.

while true the saints were unimpressive against the eagles,i dont see them being unimpressive in back to back playoff games.I see them fixing their problems and scoring a lot more points this time against the Rams.

for the chiefs/pats game here is WHY I am taking the chiefs. very good articles in these two links.:up:

Why the Kansas City Chiefs will beat the New England Patriots

3 reasons Patriots should root for Colts on Saturday

another reason of course that these two articles do not cover since it is politically incorrect to mention it,is the cheatriots wont have the home town refs in their pockets which is why they can never win on the road these days in the AFC playoff games.:abgg2q.jpg:

thats WHY they are always such a much different team at home than on the road in those situations come playoff time is because of that.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::haha::haha:

Last edited:

How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

I recall a boxing PPV I bought once. I forget who the guy was but he was facing Roy Jones Jr. The ad for the PPV went something like this. “Will John Doe be the next big thing….or simply just next”. It doesn’t translate very well in written form I guess. Will Mahomey be the next big thing or just the next victim of the NE machine? Every dynasty must fall…does it happen this year?

I think this could be one of those games that ends 42-35 or something like that.

How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

I recall a boxing PPV I bought once. I forget who the guy was but he was facing Roy Jones Jr. The ad for the PPV went something like this. “Will John Doe be the next big thing….or simply just next”. It doesn’t translate very well in written form I guess. Will Mahomey be the next big thing or just the next victim of the NE machine? Every dynasty must fall…does it happen this year?

I think this could be one of those games that ends 42-35 or something like that.

The Pats haven't looked dominant this year, but they dominated the Chargers. I hope it's not yet another run to the Super Bowl for them; they've had enough. I'd like to see someone else go. :lol:

How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

The Pats haven't looked dominant this year, but they dominated the Chargers. I hope it's not yet another run to the Super Bowl for them; they've had enough. I'd like to see someone else go. :lol:

Me too. Would be nice.

How do you confuse that?
Chiefs win huge.

Yeah they did dominate the Chargers but you got to remember that was at HOME where they got the home town refs in their pockets which is why I am so very grateful they are not at home again for the AFC title game.:abgg2q.jpg:

That was WHY i was so much cheering on the chiefs to get home field advantage in the AFC this year not only because of that,but also because they are the one team in the AFC that matches up very well with them.

They not only blew them out in kansas city four years ago but they also blew them out in their own backyard in Boston last year as well and when they do lose to them up in boston,its always by no more than a touchdown so this team is very confidant they can take them especially since they got them at home this time.:5_1_12024:

I thought the chargers would give them more problems and it would be a closer game but i should have known better. two things i did not consider was that the chargers were playing out of their element.

they are not used to weather conditions as bad as they were yesterday but MAINLY because they almost blew it against the pathetic Ravens.a Team who has a quarterback that does not look like an NFL quarterback in the least.Had Flacco been in that game,I think the Ravens would have won for sure.
so I am not impressed with their win against the chargers in the least.

It's all about KC's pass rush IMO. The way they shut down Luck convinced me they can pressure Brady and force him into dump offs. The Pats also have no one fast enough to stay with Hill and Mahomes can run. I'll take KC.

Should be a good game. Dumping off is what the Patriots do best. I never seen a team throw more passes near the line of scrimmage.
That's a good point Brady does that one step or no step throw to the sides as well as lots of screens to backs. That game may be the real Superbowl.

One thing for sure is the chiefs they cant play like they did last week and expect to win where the offense went to sleep in the second half,a punt was blocked for a touchdown,and a turnover from a punt which they only dodged the bullet of cause they sacked luck and he fumbled the ball so it did not cost them.they make mistakes like that next week and it will cost them,you cant play like that and expect to be a championship team.

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 7.47.45 AM.png

Option A.

Forum List

Back