NFL awards

If he was truly the MVP, he would have beaten the underdog 49ers. He couldn't and he shouldn't be the MVP.
You are quite ignorant that the MVP is for regular season play. Perhaps know what you’re talking about before showing off how much an idiot you are…

He's only a couple points higher than Burrow and Burrow is more valuable to his team than Rodgers. Give him OPOY and we have no argument.

Brady was desperate to take another MVP this season! Rodger's an A-Hole, but totally deserved it even though a perennial loser in Conference finals as the favorite at home! I liked Burrows! :beer: :stir: :sigh2:

Brady was desperate to take another MVP this season! Rodger's an A-Hole, but totally deserved it even though a perennial loser in Conference finals as the favorite at home! I liked Burrows! :beer: :stir: :sigh2:
He looks like a greasy haired red neck out of the swamps of Louisiana. And he is a Liar.

He looks like a greasy haired red neck out of the swamps of Louisiana. And he is a Liar.

You sound like you're talking about Favre! Rodgers' following in his footsteps! I'm no fan of Rodgers! I used to feel for him with the DIVA act of Favre had him waiting to take his place! He got all the accolades from the press, and I respected his ability even though owning our Bears here in Chicago! What set me off him eventually was his own arrogance and ego! He was drinking it all in, so he refused to take any responsibility for the state of affairs if Green Bay lost! He threw teammates "under the bus" and management couldn't do enough for him! Then he made the mistake of vouching for his good bud, ex-baseball player, Ryan Braun! Not sure how long it took for Braun to be busted for taking steroids! The last straw for anyone should be Rodgers' condescending attitude concerning vaccinations for COVID! It was bad enough he misrepresented his own "status," but to go to a crowded Halloween party with no mask wearing, it was a wonder he didn't fall more ill when he contracted it! What a doofus! I'm so done with the guy even as a human being! He's trash! :rolleyes: :oops::omg::sigh2:

.. Which doesn’t matter when discussing the MVP

*face palm
Of course it doesn’t
But it defines his season

Just like the Patriots losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl defined their season even though they went undefeated in the Regular Season

Rodgers has 4 MVPs and one SB ring to show for it

Prevents him from being an all time great

Of course it doesn’t
But it defines his season

Just like the Patriots losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl defined their season even though they went undefeated in the Regular Season

Rodgers has 4 MVPs and one SB ring to show for it

Prevents him from being an all time great
I would agree. He's only been to 1, and has had an easy road his whole career basically. Other than 1 offs the NFC N has been a shit show outside of GB for decades. They might have been worse than the AFC E which was always a "ding" on Brady and the Patriots.

I would agree. He's only been to 1, and has had an easy road his whole career basically. Other than 1 offs the NFC N has been a shit show outside of GB for decades. They might have been worse than the AFC E which was always a "ding" on Brady and the Patriots.
Aaron Rodgers is a lot like Peyton Manning was through most of his career. Amazing Fantasy Football numbers but quick exits in the playoffs.
Losing games where you have home field advantage and are favored to win. Playing playoff games in Green Bay in January should be a huge home field advantage. But Rodgers hasn’t exploited it.

Peyton eventually got his second ring, but not because of his QB prowness

Aaron Rodgers is a lot like Peyton Manning was through most of his career. Amazing Fantasy Football numbers but quick exits in the playoffs.
Losing games where you have home field advantage and are favored to win.

Peyton eventually got his second ring, but not because of his QB prowness
True. What's interesting is that the year's he was the worst in the PO's were the years he won SB's. 2006 and 2015. He also went to 4 of them.

Forum List

Back