NFL approves moving Raiders from Oakland to Las Vegas

Vegas will be a great location

Oakland sucked and refused to update their ancient facility

bad idea. Keeping gambling as far away from pro sports would have been the prudent thing to do.

I have always wanted a pro team in Vegas. Now we will have a NHL and NFL team!
AsianTrumpSupporter what's funny? You do know The Las Vegas Golden Knights is a new NHL team right? I am a diehard sports fan so I get a little worked up over it.

I really don't care. I'm just happy the Raiders are leaving California. They're your problem now lol.

AsianTrumpSupporter what's funny? You do know The Las Vegas Golden Knights is a new NHL team right? I am a diehard sports fan so I get a little worked up over it.

I really don't care. I'm just happy the Raiders are leaving California. They're your problem now lol.
Lol....that bad there eh? I know Oakland isn't exactly a wonderful place. I have heard the stories. Oh and no I am NOT from Vegas. I live in North Carolina....You still got the 49ers and Rams and Chargers to deal with!

they need cheerleaders

raiders-fans-nfl-demotivational-poster-1222653506.jpg

Lol....that bad there eh? I know Oakland isn't exactly a wonderful place. I have heard the stories. Oh and no I am NOT from Vegas. I live in North Carolina....You still got the 49ers and Rams and Chargers to deal with!

Rams are my team, so I'm cool with that. :)

Forum List

Back