NFL 2015 Schedule Just Announced

My sports life since Huggy's BASTARD HAWKS killed my quarterback. :crybaby:

Yup! Gotta put on your big boy pads when you play my Hawks. In all fairness Robby should have never been allowed to play in that game. That injury was not just possible..it was almost guaranteed. The sad part for the team is that Cousins was a GREAT backup and might have even won the game if they had installed him that week. Playing Three Gees was stupid. AND it ruined a potentially great QB's future career.
Man you don't even know. Things here are even worse than you could possibly imagine. I don't expect the Redskins to contend for another 10+ years. And they'll probably have a new name by then too.
Has max scherzer won a game yet?

Hey! No BAZEBALL!

:lol:
Only fooseball? OK then. Fuck greenbay fudge packers. They always beat my lions. And fuck tony homo and the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders. Can't Philly win that division for once? Seattle can't stay this good but that's what I said about pats.

No ones even mentioning new england. Omg I've almost forgot about the last superbowl and how it went down. Seattle blew it. But not like the refs screwed Wisconsin vs Duke. Oops that's basketball. Lol

We play the Packers in Lambeau in September. It isn't the impossible place to win like it is in November and December in September. It will be a good test for the Hawks. We also play Dallas I can't remember if it is home or away but they lost their great RB in FA so we should prevail. OK it's in Dallas. Better get ready for October 5th. Your Lions come to Century Link. It's a Monday Night 5:30 PM kickoff. Big game ..everybody will be watching. It will be Golden Tate's homecoming... :lol:

oh one more thing on that subject is it would go down as the greatest hoax ever in sports history if the Rams were not back in LA in 2016.

My company sends me down to st louis once a year this time of year and just a couple weeks ago I was on n business trip down there for them and I got to talking to people there and their reactions NOW are a 110 degrees different than they were at this same point last year.

Last year at this point when i was down there when i talked to them about the Rams going back to LA,nobody down there believed me.they would say-No that will never happen,Stan Kroneke wont do that.I know you want them back but thats wishful thinking on your part.

Thats not what they are saying NOW.:biggrin:

When I was down there recently 2 weeks ago when I asked them about it they had one of two replys everytime,they would either just shrug their shoulders and say-well yeah their leaving but what can you do,theres nothing i can do about it.

Or MOST would say the same thing porker did who is a poster that lives down there and came on my thread and posted saying-The Rams are going back to LA but they can have them,screw the Rams they suck.:lol:

thats pretty much how the majority down there feel,they dont care if they leave.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh:

Dan Dierdorf has even done an about face.:lmao: Him playing for the cardinals his whole career in st lou,he wants them to stay and ahas always said LA people and me were living in a fantasy land a year ago when we would say they were coming back,He isnt saying that anymore though.He ALSO has done an about face.:lmao:

The ONLY reason Kroneke did not make the move this year and is waiting till next year is he wants to do it by the book.If he gets the votes from the owners in may,then he will stay in st lou for one more year,why move when you have the votes and its a done deal for next year?

The only way he would move this year is if he did not get the votes and he would go rogue and move them anyway THIS year. ESPN's Jim Trotter reported that saying he had talked to NFL owners and several sources that told him that.

oh and for the RECORD,believe it or not,I actually WANT the Rams to stay in st louis this year.at first i was bummed out that i would have to wait one more year but now I am HAPPY about it because if he stays one more year,when the seahawks come to town,I can drive down to that game and get a front row seat in front of the seahawks bench and harrass pete carrol about taking a payoff to throw the superbowl.:biggrin:

Its easy as pie getting a good seat there.:biggrin: this year that place will be empty,nobody will show up and cheer them on knowing they are leaving them after this year.:biggrin:

Looks like it will be a lame duck season in the NFL with teams coming there feeling like they are playing in a ghost town with an empty stadium.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Blah...Blah....Blah... Nobody cares. This isn't your thread. Stop trying to highjack my thread with your stupid obsessive crap. You already have a thread on the subject you keep forcing on other peoples threads. I don't go to your stupid fucking threads and try to derail them. Show a little common courtesy. If THAT is possible.

I read two words from you which was nobody cares.

you ignored my facts back then on this subject refusing to watch the videos I showed then so I returned the favor and dont read your rants on this anymore.

To no surprise,thats your standard reply these days since you are too arrogant to admit back then you were clueless in your ramblings that they were not coming back.. :lmao:

once they DO come back next year,you will of course do what all the trolls such as kissmy,rightwinger and so many others did back then just as i KNEW they would which is LIE about it.

Since the announcement came out in february from kroneke that he was going to build an NFL stadium in LA, they and others have all backpeddled and retreated exactly like i KNEW they would back then CLAIMING they never said that they were not coming back getting frustrated that they have been proven wrong by me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Next year you will of course lie just like they all did recently last february and say you never said they were never coming back ,but just as I proved how THEY all lied recently ,you of course will do the same thing.next year.

agents kissmy and rightwinger are so predictable.I KNEW they and all the others including you would backpeddle back then when I first created that thread.I said so back then as well,you can go check and see for yourself:biggrin:

a few on my friends list that i got to take a look at it from back then recently ,have all said the same thing,that you all have backpeddled.:biggrin:

trolls like kissmy,rightwinger,mad scientist and others,seem to have alzheimers diseace forgetting this place keeps records of your past posts which prove that have lied and backpeddled since just as I knew they would back then.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

all i hear from troll rightwinger on this now is chargers and raiders 2016 and the rams blew there chance,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

same with kissmy and a few others. I was a prophet.I KNEW they would all backpeddle just as you have,:biggrin:

all i heard from you back then was i was getting desperate on the rams coming back. Oh and they do keep records here which proves you DID say that.:lmao:

thats why you are backpeddling NOW knowing your cornered with your typical rebuttal of nobody cares.nice game of dodgeball.:laugh:

oh dont worry,since you dont know how to debate and always dodge facts with videos and links,,I'm done..

Last edited:
Hawks open at Saint Losers. In Saint Losers.. I'm SHOCKED !!! We have been told for two years by a certain conspiracy oriented Joker that the Hawks would be in La La Land for this game.

Hey coincidence THEORIST on pete carrol ,I just noticed,you dont even know how to count.It has only been ONE YEAR not two dork.check my thread date.:rolleyes-41:

Considering the Raiders did not move out of LA back to Oakland until june 23rd 1995 AFTER the schedule came out back then and said LOS ANGELES RAIDERS on it,pretty foolhardy and premature to already conclude they wont be in LA this year.:cuckoo:

they could still do it this year,just reroute the flights as they did back then,no biggie.

if July 1st comes around and there has been no annoucement,I'll concede they arent coming back till next year which is a given for sure after my first post on this thread proves that.

again I would say I am in very good company on this since people like dan dierdorf and even the entire city of st louis think they will be in LA next year as well.:D

you might want to alert USMB's resident troll agent rightwinger on this.would do no good though,all he would say is the same old crap as his rebuttal which is CHARGERS/RAIDERS LOS ANGELES 2016,Rams blew their chance,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rolleyes-41:

oh and I notice that instead of being mature and ADMITTING you were a fool to ignore my facts back then that they ARE coming back,all you ever say is "I dont care." instead.
No congratulations,no apology,NOTHING.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Here is a list of best and worst schedules based on the 2014 standings.

2015 NFL strength of schedule Steelers at No. 1 Falcons at No. 32 - CBSSports.com

If the Colts stay healthy, they should be a lock, Pittsburgh probably will have trouble this season, LaBell is out for the first four games and they have a tough schedule.

Somebody in the NFL is sure trying to make sure the Colts make it back into the playoffs with the second easiest schedule in 2015. The Panthers also are getting the road to the playoffs paved for them with the 5th easiest lineup of opponents. These two team's schedules make no sense...especially the Colts that went all the way to the AFC Championship game last season. I guess it pays to have "Luck" on your team... :lol:

The NFC West conference has the 3rd, 4th 5th an 6th most difficult schedule, the Hawks having the 4th hardest road. The 9ers are screwed both because of their 3rd hardest schedule added to the massive turmoil within the team. AZ and the Rams will be lucky to get to 8-8 getting the 5th and 6th hardest road to the playoffs.

2015 NFL strength of schedule Steelers at No. 1 Falcons at No. 32 - CBSSports.com

If the Colts stay healthy, they should be a lock, Pittsburgh probably will have trouble this season, LaBell is out for the first four games and they have a tough schedule.

Somebody in the NFL is sure trying to make sure the Colts make it back into the playoffs with the second easiest schedule in 2015. The Panthers also are getting the road to the playoffs paved for them with the 5th easiest lineup of opponents. These two team's schedules make no sense...especially the Colts that went all the way to the AFC Championship game last season. I guess it pays to have "Luck" on your team... :lol:

The NFC West conference has the 3rd, 4th 5th an 6th most difficult schedule, the Hawks having the 4th hardest road. The 9ers are screwed both because of their 3rd hardest schedule added to the massive turmoil within the team. AZ and the Rams will be lucky to get to 8-8 getting the 5th and 6th hardest road to the playoffs.

I think they all follow a formula, by where they finish in their divisions and and inter league play is all set. By the end of the last game, the NFL teams pretty much know who they'll play, the rest is finding the dates and where.

I think they all follow a formula, by where they finish in their divisions and and inter league play is all set. By the end of the last game, the NFL teams pretty much know who they'll play, the rest is finding the dates and where.

It is hard to believe that Indy should get the second easiest schedule. This "formula" is clearly flawed.

Well they get the NFC South this year, so they have Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans and Tampa Bay. Then they play in their division two games against Tennessee, Jacksonville and Houston. 10 games with teams that couldn't win. Then they drew the AFC East and play Buffalo, New England, the Jets and Miami, then one AFC West team the Broncos and then an AFC North team in Pittsburgh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back