NFL 2015 Schedule Just Announced

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Hawks open at Saint Losers. In Saint Losers.. I'm SHOCKED !!! We have been told for two years by a certain conspiracy oriented Joker that the Hawks would be in La La Land for this game.

He has been really busy writing and replying to all his posts in the other thread. He is now trolling himself.

Not sure if it is funny or sad.

Hawks open at Saint Losers. In Saint Losers.. I'm SHOCKED !!! We have been told for two years by a certain conspiracy oriented Joker that the Hawks would be in La La Land for this game.

I dont know why i even bother with you and not that you will bother looking at this since it proves what a fool you are but here goes-

Hey there pete carrol apologist,if you had bothered to read my sig below and some of my posts on my thread, you would have noticed that I have said that I was probably a year off,that it probably wont happen till 2016.

see unlike you,i can actually admit when I am wrong,you might try it sometime.:rolleyes-41: oh and even Pooper,even HE agrees with me they are coming back in 2016.

the owners are going to vote on it this may for it for next year.I know you dont follow football outside of what the seahawks do so no surprise that you are unaware of that.

Enjoy your short victory laugh while it lasts superbowl apologist because next year I'll still have the laugh on fools like you and many others especially rightwinger who STILL insists its not going to happen and believes in the fantasy that the chargers and raiders are going to move to carson and share a stadium.:lmao:

I will have the last laugh on fools like you though who refused to look at the facts in 2016 though because of these little facts.

1.steve young on a monday night game there with against the niners said -"we have an owner who WANTS to move to LA."

2.THEN in the first owners meeting this past march, this was on the front pages of the USA TODAY.

One NFL owner, with knowledge of details, told USA TODAY Sports that with the Chargers-Raiders plan for a stadium also in the mix, he expects a vote on the Los Angeles matter by December or January, consistent with a timetable that would have at least one team in the market by 2016.

With NFL voices becoming more definitive in expressing that there will be at least one team in Los Angeles in 2016, Kroenke appears to be the force that won't be stopped on an express track.

the NFL for its plan to work for a new stadium that could keep the Rams in St. Louis, amid palatable frustration from people there over the lack of communication with Kroenke, that option seems like a long shot.:ahole-1:

Rams owner Stan Kroenke is force that won t be stopped

That article says stan kroneke was lobbying the owners for the votes but not ONE WORD on davis or spanos lobbying them for votes.you might want to relay that little tidbet to resident troll rightwinger.:biggrin:

Notice the part where it says Kroenke was lobbying the owners about getting their votes as well for the move and how it also said the chances of st louis getting funding for a new stadium are a LONG SHOT?:lmao:

Thats another source confirming what steve young said that he WANTS to move them.USA TODAY.:up:

3.Kroneke's son tweeted on twitter that he has been unable to communicate with his father recently about the denver nuggets team he also owns because he is too busy fasttracking the team to LA.

4.defensive end Grant Winstrom tweeted on twitter as well The Rams are as good as gone.sounds like he knows something.lol

5.finally Chargers PR man Mark Fabiani also said on LA's radio sports show with Fred Roggin that the carson project for the raiders/chargers alleged shared stadium deal is nothing but a pipe dream "might relay that to rightwinger since I have him on ignore"

That the Chargers did it ONLY because Dean Spanos is 100% convinced that kroneke is going to move the team to LA.:up:

sounds like pretty reliable sources to me.steve young wouldnt lie about kroneke.He's a mormon.They would disown Young if he made a up a lie like that.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh and finally,the Raiders did not move out of LA back to Oakland until June 23rd 1995 when the schedule came out as well and it read LA RAIDERS back then loser.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol:

again fool,enjoy your short victory while you can,they still MIGHT move back this year. 50/50 for this year, 100% for 2016 carrol apologist.

Last edited:
Oh for fuck's sake!

This is a thread about the 2015 schedule. You are correct. I didn't read a single post in your thread and I only read about two sentences in the above post.

I really don't care. I don't care if they stay...I don't care if they move...if they move I don't care where they go.

I really don't care. The Rams won't do squat this season with Foles. AZ won't do squat. Santa Clara won't do squat.

Seattle OWNS the NFC West.

The Hawks will be improved over last season in most positions as the team is still young and getting better just with experience.

Hawks open against the Rams. There will be no trick plays this season to save them.

My sports life since Huggy's BASTARD HAWKS killed my quarterback. :crybaby:

Yup! Gotta put on your big boy pads when you play my Hawks. In all fairness Robby should have never been allowed to play in that game. That injury was not just possible..it was almost guaranteed. The sad part for the team is that Cousins was a GREAT backup and might have even won the game if they had installed him that week. Playing Three Gees was stupid. AND it ruined a potentially great QB's future career.

I'm looking forward to another 13+ loss season for the Deadskins. :crybaby:

Poor Robby Three G's. :lol: Shenanagins ruined his career. Maybe it was Snyder refusing to provide a safe field to play on. The only guy that made out was the drug dealer in the little shack behind the Skinz bench.
The Redskins are fucked. I legitimately tried to become a Ravens fan for a little while but I felt like a fraud. And I fucking HATE Baltimore.

But maaaaan the Redskins are sooo bad! Why RG3 whyyyyyyyyyy???!!! :crybaby:

Yup! Gotta put on your big boy pads when you play my Hawks. In all fairness Robby should have never been allowed to play in that game. That injury was not just possible..it was almost guaranteed. The sad part for the team is that Cousins was a GREAT backup and might have even won the game if they had installed him that week. Playing Three Gees was stupid. AND it ruined a potentially great QB's future career.
Man you don't even know. Things here are even worse than you could possibly imagine. I don't expect the Redskins to contend for another 10+ years. And they'll probably have a new name by then too.

Poor Robby Three G's. :lol: Shenanagins ruined his career. Maybe it was Snyder refusing to provide a safe field to play on. The only guy that made out was the drug dealer in the little shack behind the Skinz bench.
The Redskins are fucked. I legitimately tried to become a Ravens fan for a little while but I felt like a fraud. And I fucking HATE Baltimore.

Root for can newton. His division you dont even need a winning record and you make the playoffs.

I hope Philly beats Dallas this year.

Go get you a #3 Wilson Jersey and come into the light. It may hurt at first but winning has a way of healing all wounds.

:lol: You could start out easy with a #88 jersey and just rooting for Jimmy Graham. He is just barely a Seahawk so it wouldn't be like falling in love with the whole team of thugs,ruffians and loud mouths or anything.

Man you don't even know. Things here are even worse than you could possibly imagine. I don't expect the Redskins to contend for another 10+ years. And they'll probably have a new name by then too.
Has max scherzer won a game yet?

Hey! No BAZEBALL!

:lol:

Hey! No BAZEBALL!

:lol:
Only fooseball? OK then. Fuck greenbay fudge packers. They always beat my lions. And fuck tony homo and the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders. Can't Philly win that division for once? Seattle can't stay this good but that's what I said about pats.

No ones even mentioning new england. Omg I've almost forgot about the last superbowl and how it went down. Seattle blew it. But not like the refs screwed Wisconsin vs Duke. Oops that's basketball. Lol

Max Scherzer and his 0.83 ERA have 1 win so far.

I may hate the Redskins, but you don't want to get me started on the Nats. I was part of the campaign that brought them here, I was there at the press conference when they were announced, and I was there during the despicable years going to game after game.

They're off to a slow start, but NO team wants to see them when they're fully healthy. Which is still a couple weeks away. We'll win 95+ easily. Mark my words.

I may hate the Redskins, but you don't want to get me started on the Nats. I was part of the campaign that brought them here, I was there at the press conference when they were announced, and I was there during the despicable years going to game after game.

They're off to a slow start, but NO team wants to see them when they're fully healthy. Which is still a couple weeks away. We'll win 95+ easily. Mark my words.
God I hope not. I like max dont get me wrong and if the tigers win a world series max can win 30 games for all I care. But until that day I have the jinx on max. He may have a low era and I hope he does but I hope his offense doesnt score runs for him. Or they go through a slump or they just never seem to score runs when he's on the mound.

And god forbid something happens to his arm or motivation because you gotta pay him a fortune regardless. Look at verlander. He's washed up and were winning without him. Teams like the Nat's need to stop being bitches and develops and draft their own talent. So hope max is worth the 9 wins he gives you this season.

God I hope not. I like max dont get me wrong and if the tigers win a world series max can win 30 games for all I care. But until that day I have the jinx on max. He may have a low era and I hope he does but I hope his offense doesnt score runs for him. Or they go through a slump or they just never seem to score runs when he's on the mound.

And god forbid something happens to his arm or motivation because you gotta pay him a fortune regardless. Look at verlander. He's washed up and were winning without him. Teams like the Nat's need to stop being bitches and develops and draft their own talent. So hope max is worth the 9 wins he gives you this season.
The Nats are homegrown man! Do you think we're the Yankees? We don't have any money! We're a 10 year old team and the Orioles have screwed us out of our TV money! They take 80%!

Homegrown: Harper, R. Zimmerman, Desmond, Rendon, Ramos, Storen, Strausburg, J. Zimmerman, Stammen, Espinoza, Moore, Roark, Treinen, Taylor, Barrett, Rivero

FA signings: Span, Werth, Escobar, Fister, Scherzer, Gonzalez, Thornton, Uggla

The World Series is ours to lose this year.

Forum List

Back