NFC Championship

you can kiss my ass too lol...but yea i read them....i try to read a variety of threads....i may not always comment on them...
you'd have to get it close enough, and expose it, first ;)
anyway, you didnt have to comment if you werent interested in football
YMMV

If Arizona lets this slip away, where will it rank on comebacks/ collapses?

Pretty high up. They dominated the first half, and Philly's dominated the second. What's the Cardinals' overall yardage in this half? 6?

Looks like another cardinal meltdown. Where's Dennis Green?

There should have been a flag on that 4th and 10. Such bullshit.

Yeah there was contact and the ball was playable. It was questionable. I'm not going to cry about it though, the better team won.

What this game proves to me is that McNabb and Reid aren't cutting it in this town anymore. McNabb had some good passes that were dropped, like a typical Eagles NFC championship game, but he also had some really poor throws too. He got bailed out by Jackson on that TD catch. He tried forcing a lot of balls in this game. I don't know. He didn't play as bad as he has in other NFC championships, but I just think it's time for a new direction in Philly, and McNabb and Reid ain't it.

Of course the defense let us down as well. Dawkins missed a huge tackle early in the game that gave them a TD, and our coverage was fucking garbage all game. We knew they were going to pass all game. Warner plays the blitz very well.

Staring tomorrow I'll have my avatar up like I promised. :redface:

Last edited:
In retrospect, I guess it should not be too much of a surprise the Cards won. The Eagles blitz all the time, and Warner is a great QB in an offense reliant on quick passes and timing patterns. Arizona probably has the best receivers in the league, and if you are going to leave them on an island 1-on-1 with the corners, they will often win those battles.

Great game, though. Sorry about the loss Paulie. However, simply because you are going to get rid of McNabb and Reid does not mean you are going to get better. In fact, it probably means you get worse since the Eagles already are an elite team. Those two at least give Philadelphia a chance to win. There are far more teams like Buffalo or Miami or the Jets that spend years in the wilderness than teams like the Eagles that are contending most years.

Yeah, don't take him in Chicago. Kyle Orton will get you to the promised land.

Feel free to send him to Minnesota though. We would be more than happy to take him.

McNabb is a whiney bitch. I don't care how good he is. You can have him.

I had hoped Kolb would be our future, but I'm not so sure anymore. At this point I'd have rather them lost the rest of their games after that tie, and gotten a good draft pick.

McNabb will be back next year. He's got one more year on his contract. He'll finish it out and move on. What's sad is that I seriously doubt Dawkins will re-sign. He's had his heart broken so many times with this team, that I wouldn't blame him in the least if he wanted out of Philly.

I had hoped Kolb would be our future, but I'm not so sure anymore. At this point I'd have rather them lost the rest of their games after that tie, and gotten a good draft pick.

McNabb will be back next year. He's got one more year on his contract. He'll finish it out and move on. What's sad is that I seriously doubt Dawkins will re-sign. He's had his heart broken so many times with this team, that I wouldn't blame him in the least if he wanted out of Philly.

Now Dawkins, we'll take.:lol:

Forum List

Back