NFC Championship

i got no clue what damne football game is on tv..but i assure you ...it wont be on long....i have two receivers so i dont have to watch that trash....and yes i understand the fucking game...but guess what...i dont care....and dont get why anyone does
then you didnt have to respond

Then after the last game (Steelers/Ravens) I'm going to watch the rest of "Entourage" Season 3. Ah, a great night to be inside watching the tube while it's freezing outside!

Again, I'm thinking it's going to be an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl, and again, I'm sure I'll be wrong..............

Then after the last game (Steelers/Ravens) I'm going to watch the rest of "Entourage" Season 3. Ah, a great night to be inside watching the tube while it's freezing outside!

Again, I'm thinking it's going to be an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl, and again, I'm sure I'll be wrong..............
well, the igglets sure arent looking like they can make it, so far

i got no clue what damne football game is on tv..but i assure you ...it wont be on long....i have two receivers so i dont have to watch that trash....and yes i understand the fucking game...but guess what...i dont care....and dont get why anyone does

Was this really necessary? You're in the Sports forum, during the playoffs, and you find the need to post this shit when the thread clearly explained what it was about? If you don't care, don't fucking read it.

do we need to call out a suicide watch ;)

Naw, j/k

He should be ok, his Philly's won the World Series after all! At least he has that!

I told you I'm bad luck to teams I pick,,,,,,,,,good thing it wasn't that way in the Presidential Election! :tongue:

Ha, then she edits her post. Classic attention whore.

Anyway, I hope the Eagles can come back in the second half. I won't be able to watch the rest of the game though, I'm going out to eat. Bah.

Ha, then she edits her post. Classic attention whore.
Anyway, I hope the Eagles can come back in the second half. I won't be able to watch the rest of the game though, I'm going out to eat. Bah.

o hell no..i am trying to be nice...but he asked a simple questioned..anyone watching..t.hat is what i answered but seems you fucks dont like the answer ...so i deleted it....hell jsanders...isnt it quoted a few times? so you can kill my attention whore ass for all i care....

New Topics

Forum List

Back