Next weeks weather

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
All because of AGW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVEPvXBEOSE&feature=player_embedded]Hot Weather in Richmond this Weekend - YouTube[/ame]

You're a progressive, liberal, fag loving, commie, marxist, tree hugging, transsexual associating piece of murka hating shit.
Gawd Blast murka !.
Hey. I figured I'd be first.

The record cold in Europe last winter was just weather. Now that we are hot in the US during the summer it is climate. Or did I get that backwards. You all get me so confused. It's gonna be in the low 80s starting tomorrow. The Ice Age cometh.

You're a progressive, liberal, fag loving, commie, marxist, tree hugging, transsexual associating piece of murka hating shit.
Gawd Blast murka !.

HEY!!!!! I resent that, I never hugged a tree in my life!!!!

The record cold in Europe last winter was just weather. Now that we are hot in the US during the summer it is climate. Or did I get that backwards. You all get me so confused. It's gonna be in the low 80s starting tomorrow. The Ice Age cometh.

For God's sake man get your head out of the sand. Gozzilla is coming and you are worried about how hot it is going to be whow...... no wonder the world is heating.

For God's sake man get your head out of the sand. Gozzilla is coming and you are worried about how hot it is going to be whow...... no wonder the world is heating.

uh...OK

It's whatever forwards their ecofascist agenda that's true.

Gawd Blast murka !.

Yep, you are the first and while I cannot be certain it looks as if it will be difficult to top you in the super stupid department also.

LOL.....the Thames was frozen solid for its whole length for the first time in like 70 years............for weeks.

article-2100136-11B27273000005DC-373_964x550.jpg

The response from the k00ks? "The weather is getting willder!!!"

Might work for them but for the rest of us ( the huge majority), they:D are laughing their balls off.

Forum List

Back