Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

The difference between Moore and Franken is that Franken admitted it and Moore hasn't? lol

So I guess if Franken had denied everything, called the woman a liar, and said the photo was fake...

...all of your RW'ers would be defending him??

are you sure?

Franken gropes a woman's breasts while she sleeps, shoves his creepy tongue in her mouth, liberals defend him.

948005_franken_groping_woman.jpg

The photo was staged. You can see from the shadow under his fingers, he wasn't even making contact.
No you cannot see that

Forcing himself on her for "fish lip" kisses was not staged. This photo shows his perverted mindset. And we don't know what happened after it was taken. The woman said she was groped so apparently felt his slimy hands at some point.

The difference between Moore and Franken is that Franken admitted it and Moore hasn't? lol

So I guess if Franken had denied everything, called the woman a liar, and said the photo was fake...

are you sure?

Moore's accusers just happen to work for the DNC or Hillary's campaign in the present or past. Hell of a coincidence. And some have already come forward, including one of the accuser's sons, to discredit the claims. One standing with Allred during an interview pretended to cry but not a single tear fell. When Gloria Allred appears, you know it's just another smear campaign. After they do damage, all will disappear, likely to enjoy larger bank accounts, much like Gloria's clients in the past. It's a diversion so media has something to cover other than the liberals in Hollywood and their nasty behavior.

Last edited:
Hey, go easy on the little weirdo. He's 'Reflecting.' According to Democrats, that makes it all ok. :cuckoo:

Hey, go easy on the little weirdo. He's 'Reflecting.' According to Democrats, that makes it all ok. :cuckoo:

If only the victim had been a boy, he could have 'come out of the closet' the way Spacey did and they would have celebrated.

Franken has much to reflect on, like how he's been a giant loser his entire adult life. Another report just came out about him stalking a woman years ago when she disagreed with him during an interview about politics. So, Al "Fish Lips" Franken has a history of being a slime ball. He got the woman's phone number and started harassing her. Apparently, he is yet another Dem who thinks that laws are only for other people.

If only the victim had been a boy, he could have 'come out of the closet' the way Spacey did and they would have celebrated.

Franken has much to reflect on, like how he's been a giant loser his entire adult life. Another report just came out about him stalking a woman years ago when she disagreed with him during an interview about politics. So, Al "Fish Lips" Franken has a history of being a slime ball. He got the woman's phone number and started harassing her. Apparently, he is yet another Dem who thinks that laws are only for other people.

Yeah, i find it so absurd he's banking on a free pass because he's taking some time off to 'Reflect.' What a perv loser. :mad-61:

Franken will resign and the only person who could beat Ellison in a statewide race is a Steve King-tier populist. Norm Coleman 2.0 will lose handily.

I can see the plan, here. Keith Ellison goes from being the first Muslim Congressman, to the first Muslim Senator, to the first Muslim President. Don't think that could never happen. People in the 90s thought it would be impossible to have a black President by 2008.
Ellison is too extreme, he isn't going anywhere

I think Al Franken is a moron.

Should he step down ? No.

This was done prior to him being in the senate (I think).

I don't want to have 1/2 the senate quitting or forced to leave because of their pasts.
i also agree. my initial post was mostly directed at the left who want everyone fired for everything.

kinda surprised at the right demanding it but most are doing it cause the left never shuts up about it, but some mean it. i was just mocking the left when i said it. he apologized and she accepted, closed book.

we need to stop this mass judgement parade we are on.

"was mostly directed at the left who want everyone fired for everything."

When you say things like this, it makes you sound dumb. Free advice.
when you say anything at all, i can tell you just can't even understand me when i'm being dumb.

there are people on the left who want people fired for simply disagreeing with them. there are people on the right who are doing the same thing now. previous to this i just saw it a lot from the people on the left who do this OF WHICH i was speaking of.

not the entire left as i don't do absolutes.

except you're being an absolute asshole here.

"there are people on the left who want people fired for simply disagreeing with them. "

And there are people on the right who do the same. That is why you sounded dumb. Like, if you want to announce to any serious company that you are a simpleton and should not be engaged in any serious, adult conversation, that is how you should begin. Hey, it was free advice.
If you were not busy being insulting all the time you'd have seen me say that I was surprised to see the right doing it too.

The fact you are so quick to get a shot in vs read what someone is saying is why you are an asstard.

I think you need to slow down. Nothing in my comments insulted you. And, for the record, no you did not equate "both sides". And if you did, it would make no sense. The left is doing it because the right is always calling to people to be fired? So, you were thinking it, but forgot to type it? Haha....no. What you did was insult people on the right, knowingly or otherwise.

are you sure?

Moore's accusers just happen to work for the DNC or Hillary's campaign in the present or past. Hell of a coincidence. And some have already come forward, including one of the accuser's sons, to discredit the claims. One standing with Allred during an interview pretended to cry but not a single tear fell. When Gloria Allred appears, you know it's just another smear campaign. After they do damage, all will disappear, likely to enjoy larger bank accounts, much like Gloria's clients in the past. It's a diversion so media has something to cover other than the liberals in Hollywood and their nasty behavior.

"Moore's accusers just happen to work for the DNC or Hillary's campaign in the present or past. "

Well there's a shameless lie you just made up...

Any surprise that the party that supports degeneracy is now being exposed for being degenerates?

"There’s another network morning show anchor who’s very worried he’ll be the next Charlie Rose. (It’s a liberal. I know that doesn’t narrow it down much.)" - Mark Simone

any guesses?

Forum List

Back