Next Up For Sarah Palin ... Sean Hannity

HAHAHA!

yea.. SEAN HANNITY sure is KNOWN for lobbing hard balls at conservatives!

:lol:

oh man thats rich.

Sean: Ms. Palin can I rub your feet? And can you tell me how sexist it is to answer questions harder than my first?

Gibson had her for breakfast and it's VERY clear why she'll be spending the rest of this run in the childs section of the amusement park.

Sean doesn't lob softballs, even at conservatives.

She owned Charlie Gibson. She answered questions in a way that B. Hussein never could. She'll do great with Hannity and will capture the hearts and minds of even more Americans than the already has.

The Palin Revolution has begun!

:clap2:

Oh, like the question about the Bush doctrine, she didnt have a clue and he was so easy on her with every question besides that one. How does she get the balls the start talking about going to war with Russia, she has never left the country. What the hell does she know about foreign policy. She sounds like she is improvising as she goes along.

I'm sure you think he should have started screaming at her and slapping her around.

That's what the lefties on this board would do.

Big brave talk form those from the party of Obama---the guy who is afraid to even debate McCain. :lol:

He has 2 debates coming up and all will see and be able to draw their own conclusions. Mccain is not that smart so he definitely dont se him mopping the floor with Obama.

Anyone want me to dig up Charlie Gibson's interview with B. Hussein from last November and punk your fuckin' asses with some facts? :lol:

They basically took turns deep throating each other :eek:

Face it, Gov. Palin is winning over the hearts and minds of the American people. Unlike Barack Hussein's handlers, hers didn't give a list of any verboten topics. She is brave, intelligent, and ready to lead. She kicked ass, took names, and provided intelligent answers that Barack Obama's ghostwriters couldn't have concocted if they'd been given the questions before hand. She trumps him in intelligence, experience, and likability.

"Governor, how difficult is it for you and your family to deal with the onslaught of vile attacks coming from the liberal media?"

I'm sure you think he should have started screaming at her and slapping her around.

That's what the lefties on this board would do.

thats a little crazy, No I am not for abusing women or slapping them, my wife would not be happy to hear that. Her interview was weak, it was short and she was not tested. I want her on the hotseat and if she prevails then she will get my respect. She cant stay in a bubble forever if she is going to continue to run her mouth like a know it all.

Obama didn't go on O'Reilly for a flipping YEAR. O'Reilly didn't think he ever would.

Obama made such an idiot of himself at the debates he refused to meet with McCain again. McCain asked him to meet him across the country for Town Hall meetings. Obama refused. It's not a big secret.

Palin isn't being "protected". She's appealing to the base. We want to see her on Hannity. Partly because it burns lefties, who are terrified of the right wing media. It's an animal they haven't had to deal with in about a hundred years, and they've gotten soft.

Who cares, he went on and he did real well, if I didnt know better at the end of the interview I felt like him and Bill became buddies and he earned O'reily's respect. He was asked tough questions and he answered them.

CHARLES GIBSON: Next, the presidential race and our attempt to explore the private side of the candidates, to learn about the events and the influences that have shaped them and brought them to this point in their political careers. So today in our “Who Is?” series, a Democrat relatively new to national politics, Senator Barack Obama.

SENATOR BARACK OBAMA: Every man is either trying to live up to his father's expectations or make up for his father's mistakes. And, you know, in some ways, I'm probably doing both.

GIBSON: Your mom comes from the Pacific Northwest, migrates to Hawaii, goes to college there, right away, meets a dashing young Kenyan, gets pregnant and the result-

OBAMA: That's me.

GIBSON: That's you. (Voiceover) His father got a fellowship to study on the mainland and never came back.

OBAMA: He became sort of a mythic figure. One, one of the great gifts that my mother gave to me was a positive impression of my father despite the fact that he didn't always behave very well towards her or to his family. And so he was gone by the time I was two.

GIBSON: Obama's mother would remarry and take her son to Indonesia for five years. Only once again did he ever see his father, that, when Obama was 10. (to Obama) He didn't care enough to stay.

OBAMA: Right.

GIBSON: How did you internalize that?

OBAMA: My conclusion is that some of my drive comes from wanting to prove that he should have stuck around, that, that I was worthy of his attentions. There's no doubt that his absence had an impact on me. I engaged in a bunch of self-destructive behavior. I drank. I, you know, tried drugs. I didn't take my schoolwork seriously.

GIBSON: It all changed for Obama in his final college years. (to Obama) What flipped?

OBAMA: I like to think that, that at some point, the, the better angels of my nature took control and that I had some sense deep inside me that, you know, I could, I could make a contribution.

GIBSON: For five years out of college, he worked to pay off student loans and was a community organizer in Chicago, which led him back to school, Harvard Law School, and on a summer job, met this young woman. (to Obama) Did you know right away?

OBAMA: I knew I liked her right away. Michelle has this wonderful sense of humor. And I knew that right away, she would get the joke. She knew how I looked at the world and appreciated it.

GIBSON: They have two daughters, Malia and Sasha. At first, Obama was intimidated by the Harvard law students.

OBAMA: You got a sense, these folks are running on nuclear energy and I'm running on, on steam.

GIBSON: But he found he could more than hold his own, finishing first in his class and being editor of the 'Harvard Law Review." He's candid: it was at Harvard he first thought of running for President.

OBAMA: I thought these will be the people who will be leading at some point. And, you know, I feel comfortable within this group, being able to lead.

GIBSON: So did you think to yourself, 'Barack, what kind of hubris is this that I am thinking about being President?"

OBAMA: Yes. I think if you don't have enough self-awareness to see the element of megalomania involved in thinking you can be president, then you probably shouldn't be president. I think there's a slight madness to thinking that you should be the leader of the free world.

GIBSON: You have written, "I learned to slip back and forth between my black and my white worlds." The simple question I guess is in which world do you really belong?

OBAMA: I think it's both. What's interesting is, is how deeply American I feel, considering this exotic background, that, somehow, all this, this amalgam is part of who I am. And that's part of the reason I love this country so much.

GIBSON: And you can see extended versions of our "Who Is?" series, which will ultimately include all the presidential candidates, at ABCNEWS.com.

In 2007 Interview, ABC?s Gibson Greeted Obama With Softballs | NewsBusters.org

He has 2 debates coming up and all will see and be able to draw their own conclusions. Mccain is not that smart so he definitely dont se him mopping the floor with Obama.

This whole liberal intellectual superiority schtick is so, so old.

I have yet to hear McCain make the substantial and horrible gaffes that Obama does every single time he opens his mouth. The reason Obama makes these gaffes is because he's not being honest about who he is and what he represents.

McCain squashed him in the last debate. This is why Obama hasn't met with him again, and this is why Obama's focusing all his energy on attempting to pull down Sarah Palin. He's scared of McCain. He's got nothing against him.

And McCain has no trouble speaking. Obama sputters and ahems and ahhhhs and uuuhhhhhhss.

"Governor, how difficult is it for you and your family to deal with the onslaught of vile attacks coming from the liberal media?"

Attacks come from both sides, they are both guilty and if she cant handle it, then get out. Mccain said himself the other night"Its a tough business" so stop whining.

Anyone want me to dig up Charlie Gibson's interview with B. Hussein from last November and punk your fuckin' asses with some facts? :lol:

They basically took turns deep throating each other :eek:

Face it, Gov. Palin is winning over the hearts and minds of the American people. Unlike Barack Hussein's handlers, hers didn't give a list of any verboten topics. She is brave, intelligent, and ready to lead. She kicked ass, took names, and provided intelligent answers that Barack Obama's ghostwriters couldn't have concocted if they'd been given the questions before hand. She trumps him in intelligence, experience, and likability.

the ONLY people sarah palin is winning over are those who would have voted standard issue party line anyway. Asking Palin about the bush doctrine is hardly a fast ball. Hell, at least no one asked her what the VICE PRESIDENT DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

Your hero worship is laughable as you act like you've known her name longer than three weeks.

Sean doesn't lob softballs, even at conservatives.

She owned Charlie Gibson. She answered questions in a way that B. Hussein never could. She'll do great with Hannity and will capture the hearts and minds of even more Americans than the already has.

The Palin Revolution has begun!

:clap2:

I totally concur that the rightwing should keep Palin on the rightwing media softball circuit. And just let her give canned speeches to GOP-friendly audiences. I think that's a great strategy for you guys.

The thing that's wierd is that a few days ago Cons were crowing about how experienced and smart Palin was, and that she could smoke any mainstream media journalist in an interview.

For some odd reason, after her lackluster and frankly embarrassing performance on ABC, Cons are now suggesting that she needs to stick to the rightwing chitlin circuit. I wonder why the switch happened so fast?

the ONLY people sarah palin is winning over are those who would have voted standard issue party line anyway. Asking Palin about the bush doctrine is hardly a fast ball. Hell, at least no one asked her what the VICE PRESIDENT DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

Your hero worship is laughable as you act like you've known her name longer than three weeks.

The man has endured 2 years of beat downs, he has taken his licks.

I think its a great idea. I wholly support it.

Keep Sarah Palin on the rightwing media circuit, keep her away from any mainstream media journalistic platforms, and keep her away from unscripted questioning by the independent media.

I agree with you, this is what the GOP should do.

By mainstream you must mean Kieth Olbermann , no wait can't be him he was demoted for being to biased, perhaps you mean Chris Matthews? no not him either he was demoted too. I'm sure you mean Rachael Maddow, no wait she's a commentator on Air America and admitted Obama donor. Let's see, who could this mainstream be? I'm trying to think. maybe it's Katie over at CBS, no i'm sure that's not it. She has already said she wants Obama to win too. I'm running out of mainstream here. the point is. there is no such thing as mainstream media, anymore or independant media, for one side or the other. I just know your not talking about the New York Times? That's the little paper thats what, told John McCain to rewrite his op-ed so it was like Obama's and has fired several journelists for lying? You want independant your gonna have to dig up Edward R. Morrow , oh wait. doesn't Kieth Olbmermann think he's him?

If Palin goes on Hannity's show then, she's going to do nothing but charge up the base of the GOP even more. Smart move on the McCain camps part I think.

Forum List

Back