Next Up For Sarah Palin ... Sean Hannity

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Sean Hannity, the conservative commentator, will interview Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin next week, the Fox News Channel announced Friday.

Jill Hazelbaker, a spokeswoman for the McCain campaign, confirmed that the television interview would be Ms. Palin’s second since becoming the vice presidential nominee on Aug. 29.

His interview will be taped Tuesday in Cincinnati, Ohio, and will be shown on “Hannity & Colmes,” Fox’s 9 p.m. political talk show, on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Next Up for Palin, Sean Hannity - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

Who's next? Michelle Malkin?

She'll have to wait until the tingly feeling has left Chris Matthews' leg before she can go to MSNBC.

That's ok, it's practice.
And she'll continue to build her base with conservatives.
That's what she's there for.

I love how you guys are completely ignoring McCain. He's going to side swipe Obama so bad, I can't wait.

Big brave talk form those from the party of Obama---the guy who is afraid to even debate McCain. :lol:

where are you getting that piece of info at? Free Republic? Obama went on Oreilly. Why do you think Palin needs to be protected like this? Was gibson just a little to hard by not throwing his coat over the mudpuddle of her platform?

where are you getting that piece of info at? Free Republic? Obama went on Oreilly. Why do you think Palin needs to be protected like this? Was gibson just a little to hard by not throwing his coat over the mudpuddle of her platform?

Obama didn't go on O'Reilly for a flipping YEAR. O'Reilly didn't think he ever would.

Obama made such an idiot of himself at the debates he refused to meet with McCain again. McCain asked him to meet him across the country for Town Hall meetings. Obama refused. It's not a big secret.

Palin isn't being "protected". She's appealing to the base. We want to see her on Hannity. Partly because it burns lefties, who are terrified of the right wing media. It's an animal they haven't had to deal with in about a hundred years, and they've gotten soft.

I think its a great idea. I wholly support it.

Keep Sarah Palin on the rightwing media circuit, keep her away from any mainstream media journalistic platforms, and keep her away from unscripted questioning by the independent media.

I agree with you, this is what the GOP should do.

Obama didn't go on O'Reilly for a flipping YEAR. O'Reilly didn't think he ever would.

Obama made such an idiot of himself at the debates he refused to meet with McCain again. McCain asked him to meet him across the country for Town Hall meetings. Obama refused. It's not a big secret.

Palin isn't being "protected". She's appealing to the base. We want to see her on Hannity. Partly because it burns lefties, who are terrified of the right wing media. It's an animal they haven't had to deal with in about a hundred years, and they've gotten soft.

It doesn't burn me that she prefers to preach to the choir.

I enjoy pointing and laughing at it ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Y8FKAsxmk]YouTube - Palin: The Perceived Whine[/ame]

Sean doesn't lob softballs, even at conservatives.

She owned Charlie Gibson. She answered questions in a way that B. Hussein never could. She'll do great with Hannity and will capture the hearts and minds of even more Americans than the already has.

The Palin Revolution has begun!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back