Next Time You Leftards Use Politifact as a Fact Check, We’re Going to Mock You Silly

Since the gun legislation of 1934 passed under Roosevelt, a democrat, liberals have been trying to take guns from the hands of law abiding citizens.

Gun politics in the United States - Wikipedia

Lyndon Johnson, a liberal, signed the gun control act of 1968.

The Brady handgun law was passed by Clinton in 1993 and the assault weapons ban passed by Clinton in 1994.

I pretty much think this satisfies your need for a link backing up the claim that liberals have a history of trying to take guns from citizens.

Last edited:
Since the gun legislation of 1934 passed under Roosevelt, a democrat, liberals have been trying to take guns from the hands of law abiding citizens.

The Brady handgun law was passed by Clinton in 1993 and the assault weapons ban passed by Clinton in 1994.

I pretty much think this satisfies your need for a link backing up the claim that liberals have a history of trying to take guns from citizens.

And all three laws were perfectly constitutional.

And all 3 laws were passed under democrats. And its 3 laws not 4.

One thing you guys have in common, you all want to take our guns.

Can you tell me more about myself that I'm not aware of?

Your a dumbass libtard, but I think you knew that already.

Why not comment about what I said? You asked for links and I showed you overwhelming proof. You ignored it.

You lose.

...and in your next breath you will complain that I'm not painting all dems with the same broad brush, on guns. I realize not all Democrats actually want to take away our guns.

Unless you want to look like a fool, you cannot claim you oppose the use of the broad brush, then complain in your next breath that someone else is not painting you with that same broad brush.

...and in your next breath you will complain that I'm not painting all dems with the same broad brush, on guns. I realize not all Democrats actually want to take away our guns.

Unless you want to look like a fool, you cannot claim you oppose the use of the broad brush, then complain in your next breath that someone else is not painting you with that same broad brush.

You're the one who is making wild assed accusations about what you think I might want. You don't just look like a fool, you are one.

I've been mocking them silly for years, many of us have.

Look at them now...

They're caricatures of themselves. They look dumber as each day passes. It's not even possible for them to "lower the bar". They've punched through the core of the earth and sent the bar into orbit above Mongolia.

At least we got The Hu Band out of it.

You're the one who is making wild assed accusations about what you think I might want. You don't just look like a fool, you are one.
Bulldog, you are really just arguing for the sake of argument, it's impossible to even try to have a discussion with you. I'll just ignore you in the future, since you're a waste of my time.

Bulldog, you are really just arguing for the sake of argument, it's impossible to even try to have a discussion with you. I'll just ignore you in the future, since you're a waste of my time.

No you won't.

Forum List

Back