Next Time You Leftards Use Politifact as a Fact Check, We’re Going to Mock You Silly

It's historically been a claim that gun nuts and right wingers have made, but there has never been any proof to back up that claim. Again, It was your unrelenting efforts that convinced Beto to consider if it might be worthwhile to do that.
Brilliant.

I'll bet you blame black lynchings on Martin Luther King too...

“Beto wants to take our guns”
FALSE

Ted Cruz: Beto O'Rourke wants open border and to take guns

Yet....

View attachment 279554

Snopes, Politifact etc are just Leftard propaganda machines.
Ted Crux was prescient, back in 2018. Either that or he knows who and what Beto believes in.

Either that, or he was making unfounded accusations in 2018.
Unfounded how, since Beto says it himself?

You don't understand how time works? 2018 was before. Beto had made any effort to ban guns. This is now, and he has changed his mind.

It's historically been a claim that gun nuts and right wingers have made, but there has never been any proof to back up that claim. Again, It was your unrelenting efforts that convinced Beto to consider if it might be worthwhile to do that.
Brilliant.

I'll bet you blame black lynchings on Martin Luther King too...

The lynchings were long before MLK. You really don't get how time works?

“Beto wants to take our guns”
FALSE

Ted Cruz: Beto O'Rourke wants open border and to take guns

Yet....

View attachment 279554

Snopes, Politifact etc are just Leftard propaganda machines.
Ted Crux was prescient, back in 2018. Either that or he knows who and what Beto believes in.

Either that, or he was making unfounded accusations in 2018.
Unfounded how, since Beto says it himself?
He still having issues with Democrats history

You don't understand how time works? 2018 was before. Beto had made any effort to ban guns. This is now, and he has changed his mind.
You're claiming Beta is a flip flopper to defend him?

Look.. I'll explain it to you simply... All Democrat nominees that expect to gain something from losing the Democrat nomination are gun banners to one extreme or the other by definition.

It's like abortion, or hating employers, or normalizing sexual deviance, or opposing American energy production...

It's not like Beta had a choice...

The point is that the Democrat Party is now Totalitarian. Gun banning is a prerequisite for Totalitarianism. Everybody knows that.

Last edited:

Look.. I'll explain it to you simply... All Democrat nominees that expect to gain something from losing the Democrat nomination are gun banners to one extreme or the other by definition.

It's like abortion, or hating employers, or normalizing sexual deviance, or opposing American energy production...

The point is that t hgt e Democrat Party is now Totalitarian. Gun banning is a prerequisite Everybody knows that.
Hyperbolic garbage.

Politifact deserves mockery, but Fox News, Alex Jones, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart and blogs I've never heard of are regularly used as "news" sources here.

That's just where we are, gang!
My blog is bigger than your blog so your blog is fake news. Take that, Mac!

The point is that t hgt e Democrat Party is now Totalitarian. Gun banning is a prerequisite Everybody knows that.
18A5D91F-011A-4344-B303-007394269C04.jpeg

Politifact deserves mockery, but Fox News, Alex Jones, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart and blogs I've never heard of are regularly used as "news" sources here.

Many times people are looking for a url link for a quote, and they will just take whatever news site the internet search provides. We know what happens if a claim to a quote is made, and there is no supporting link to back it up. People will ask "where is your link?"

As long as news accounts found in the internet search are citing actual facts, linking unaltered quotes, in their proper context, or video from public statements, why does it matter if it's Alex Jones or the NYT, or any other source??

Many times people are looking for a url link for a quote, and they will just take whatever news site the internet search provides. We know what happens if a claim to a quote is made, and there is no supporting link to back it up. People will ask "where is your link?"

As long as news accounts found in the internet search are citing actual facts, linking unaltered quotes, in their proper context, or video from public statements, why does it matter if it's Alex Jones or the NYT, or any other source??

When has fox or Alex Jones had unaltered quotes in their proper context?

Democrats have historically wanted to confiscate guns That's a fact junior.
The dems invented the euphemistic term 'assault weapon" just to hide the fact that they want to confiscate all shotguns, pistols, rifles, you name it.

I'm not really sure how many of them actually want to confiscate guns. Like many of the things dems make campaign issues out of, they see guns as just another vehicle to divide the nation and agitate voters, in order to gain votes and win elections.

Whatever issue Democrat politicians can invent to make themselves look like the only ones who can keep the barbarians at the gates, they will run with.

Whether it's climate change, health care, education, your work place, getting rid of all the pointy objects in your home, or the news you watch, or entertainment you engage in, you name it. We are all going to freaking die.... unless we turn over complete and utter control over everything to the dems, then, and only then, can they make us all safe, healthy and secure from ourselves, and the outside world.

When has fox or Alex Jones had unaltered quotes in their proper context?
Don't play stupid with me. If all you are going to do is make asinine comments, then just don't bother commenting at all.

In the the past few days where CNN and the NYT have produced completely false stories, you want to make dumb ass comments like yours, and pretend they have merit??

It matters because it's terrifically easy to slant and distort a story, even if you're using "facts". You can easily avoid, ignore and mangle any number of "facts", you can take them out of context, you can do all kinds of things.

A "major" press organization can't get away with that nearly as easy as can a small, niche site that caters to ideological purists who only want "facts" that they like.

That's not to say that major media doesn't do it to a degree too; but the niche sites do it AGGRESSIVELY and CONSISTENTLY, on both ends.

I don't want a cherry-picked article, and I don't know why so many are so willing to play along.

Democrats have historically wanted to confiscate guns That's a fact junior.
The dems invented the euphemistic term 'assault weapon" just to hide the fact that they want to confiscate all shotguns, pistols, rifles, you name it.

I'm not really sure how many of them actually want to confiscate guns. Like many of the things dems make campaign issues out of, they see guns as just another vehicle to divide the nation and agitate voters, in order to gain votes and win elections.

Whatever issue Democrat politicians can invent to make themselves look like the only ones who can keep the barbarians at the gates, they will run with.

Whether it's climate change, health care, education, your work place, getting rid of all the pointy objects in your home, or the news you watch, or entertainment you engage in, you name it. We are all going to freaking die.... unless we turn over complete and utter control over everything to the dems, then, and only then, can they make us all safe, healthy and secure from ourselves, and the outside world.

Well make up your mind. You just said Democrats want to take your guns, but then said you don't really know that. RWNJs have been accusing Democrats of coming for their guns for years with no reason to believe that is true

Forum List

Back