Next Time, Ask for Boneless M&Ms

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
CaféAuLait;1079414 said:
Atlanta Woman Finds 'Mammal Bone' in Blue M&M

An Atlanta woman has a bone to pick with the candy company Mars after she took a bite into her peanut M&M and says she discovered what a local biologist says is a vertebra from a small mammal.

FOXNews.com - Atlanta Woman Finds 'Mammal Bone' in Blue M&M - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

:eek:

Talk about a surprise candy center. :eek:

Mmmmmmm.
chocolate covered rat vertebra................My favorite.

CaféAuLait;1079414 said:
Atlanta Woman Finds 'Mammal Bone' in Blue M&M

An Atlanta woman has a bone to pick with the candy company Mars after she took a bite into her peanut M&M and says she discovered what a local biologist says is a vertebra from a small mammal.

FOXNews.com - Atlanta Woman Finds 'Mammal Bone' in Blue M&M - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

:eek:

Talk about a surprise candy center. :eek:

Mmmmmmm.

I loved this part:

"It doesn't look like there's even a remnant of flesh on this," Blumer said. "This has either been out in the environment for a while and it got into that container, or it went through some organism's digestive tract first. For example, you might find something like this in an owl pellet," Blumer said, referring to the indigestible material regurgitated by the animal."

So the woman can be happy she did not eat a ground up rat but ate owl vomit? Gahhh

CaféAuLait;1079431 said:
CaféAuLait;1079414 said:

Mmmmmmm.

I loved this part:

"It doesn't look like there's even a remnant of flesh on this," Blumer said. "This has either been out in the environment for a while and it got into that container, or it went through some organism's digestive tract first. For example, you might find something like this in an owl pellet," Blumer said, referring to the indigestible material regurgitated by the animal."

So the woman can be happy she did not eat a ground up rat but ate owl vomit? Gahhh

I still prefer owl vomit over rat feces any day.

Well, let's see how much money is demanded for this one...

Incidently, who bites "into" an M&M? You put the damn thing in your mouth, and chew, which means that teeny little bone would NOT have come out intact. Hell, it would have broken in half even if she *had* daintily bitten her M&M in half.

I think it's a load of shit.

I'm having trouble getting that page to load, (finally there it goes) but I must admit that I wonder if this isn't something like the woman who found the tip of a finger in her Wendy's chili in California. I seem to recall that the finger tip came from a realitive who had recently passed away.

Sorry, but, I am a bit skeptical of these kinds of things.

Everyone wants to win big in the lottery, but it is much easier to win big by suing deep pockets.

Immie

Incidently, who bites "into" an M&M? You put the damn thing in your mouth, and chew, which means that teeny little bone would NOT have come out intact. Hell, it would have broken in half even if she *had* daintily bitten her M&M in half.

The article said it was an inch long to. That's a mighty big M&M.

CaféAuLait;1079431 said:
Mmmmmmm.

I loved this part:

Silly me-- I forgot that mountain men go hunting for owl pellets rather than Easter eggs. :eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;1079459 said:
CaféAuLait;1079431 said:
I loved this part:

Silly me-- I forgot that mountain men go hunting for owl pellets rather than Easter eggs. :eusa_whistle:

Mountain men are smart enough to know that bunnies don't lay eggs.

The article said it was an inch long to. That's a mighty big M&M.

I was thinking the same thing and if you look at the picture of the bone in the article on FoxNews.com, the bone is as big as the M&M's themselves even bigger than the one on the right.

By the way, what significance did the fact that she bit into a blue M&M have? Heck, when I eat M&M's I pop a few at a time in my mouth and start chewing. I don't care what color they are... except for the greens which I am told have certain qualities. :razz:

Immie

CaféAuLait;1079459 said:

Mountain men are smart enough to know that bunnies don't lay eggs.

It's quite obvious to be you have not see the newest species of “Chuprcabunchi” being so far from civilization mountain man, jeeze:

bunny%2Bhumping%2Bchicken.JPG

Forum List

Back