next target of the left will be talk radio

why does uncensored2008 think he's funny or intelligent? i quick summary glance of all his posts reveal this to not be the case. it's curious to me how someone can be so blissfully unaware of one's own retardation. but it's fun to watch.

cue uncensored2008 calling me a marxist/goebbels/nazi in 3...2...1...

why does uncensored2008 think he's funny or intelligent? i quick summary glance of all his posts reveal this to not be the case. it's curious to me how someone can be so blissfully unaware of one's own retardation. but it's fun to watch.

cue uncensored2008 calling me a marxist/goebbels/nazi in 3...2...1...

What?? What happened to the Khmer Rouge??

Hey, I'll trade you a Pol Pot for a Göbbels. My umlaut needs the exercise.

I know you "haven't seen any of them". I quoted verbatim the legal case and you never read it and then you added yourself "in 1969" which I never said.
Because you are a milk weak sore loser.

Actually that's because you are a piss-poor reader. Let's see it yet again:
SCOTUS ruled in that case that the FCC had no obligation whatsoever to act on any FD case brought before it. Guess why. The courts ruling in that case stated that since there was a proliferation of cable television, multiple channels within cable, public access channels and internet then any argument of fairness because of a lack of scarce resources was A BOGUS ONE.
You left all of that out.
I "left nothing out". You were trying to mix in some legal opinion completely unrelated to Red Lion, probably from some different year, in your usual throw-it-all-on-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks method. I say "probably" because as per usual, you just made this shit up with no link whatsoever.

It doesn't work on me. I know better. Cable and internet still have nothing to do with Red Lion v. FCC -- which was, for you s l o w readers, in 1969. Period.

Nope, never said that either. We'll just add that to your mountainous list of things to find and quote that you claim other people said with no basis whatsoever.

Oh Bilko please. You couldn't "school" a bunch of fish. Wanna see the answer again, the one I posted at the time, the one the detective can't find?

FCC Commissioners are not politicians, Bilko. They don't run for office. Patrick led the execution, but to be more exhaustive about what's a tangent here anyway, Mark Fowler, another Reagan appointee, laid the groundwork before him. Part of that "deregulation" cocaine that all the Reaganites were snorting, for which we're paying now.

Fowler had been a lawyer for the broadcast industry -- the exact entity that stands to gain from taking airwaves away from We the People. This was the equivalent of appointing a Goldman Sachs goon to run the SEC, or a Monsanto Moron to run the USDA, i.e. the fox guarding the hen house-- again, part of that take-from-the-people-and-give-to-the-corporations ideological meth the Reaganites were all shooting up with. And again, the aftermath is left to us. Reagan got his corporate shilling done (something he devoted a lifetime to) and now it's left to us to clean up.

And I did that for free as normally I get $100 a hour.

If this is a sample of your work, you're not worth 100 Iranian Rials an hour. Sorry, "a hour". Such a "detective" that you can't even find the words in this thread. So you make them up, pin them on others and plant false evidence. Not to mention endless quotes from some internet only you have that doesn't do links. You're completely out of your league here, dood.

One always has to "dig deep" when you are around.
And they better bring their waders and rain slicker as the BULL SHIT is eye high.

It sure is. Shall we update this Bullshit Mountain then, just to keep it current?
Where is this: Your partisan slant here is Exhibit A of that -?
Where is this: You fault conservatives for believing that the comments of the left will be turned into policy by this admistration -?
Where is this: and praise the left for their continued support of "what is fair" and "what the public wants" -?
Where is this: you claim here with a straight face you were not a supporter of the Fairness Doctrine -?
Where is this: you claim that there should have not been any worries about it coming back -?
Where is: "a proliferation of cable television, multiple channels within cable, public access channels and internet" in 1969 -?
Where is any mention of "Equal Time Rule"?
And let's welcome our newest addition:
Where is me saying ONE FCC Commissioner axed the FD?

I'd get to work if I were you...
:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Do not have to dig.
Again, where did I EVER state that it was "1969 case" or the "Red Lion case" where the courts ruled that with the proliferation of cable and the internet made moot the scarcity of resources argument?
Where is it?
I stated "case" and that is exactly what the ruling was.
I was wrong in that it was not a SCOTUS case as it was not appealed but it was in Syracuse Peace Counsel v. FCC. Federal Court of Appeals.

I know you "haven't seen any of them". I quoted verbatim the legal case and you never read it and then you added yourself "in 1969" which I never said.
Because you are a milk weak sore loser.

Actually that's because you are a piss-poor reader. Let's see it yet again:

I "left nothing out". You were trying to mix in some legal opinion completely unrelated to Red Lion, probably from some different year, in your usual throw-it-all-on-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks method. I say "probably" because as per usual, you just made this shit up with no link whatsoever.

It doesn't work on me. I know better. Cable and internet still have nothing to do with Red Lion v. FCC -- which was, for you s l o w readers, in 1969. Period.

Nope, never said that either. We'll just add that to your mountainous list of things to find and quote that you claim other people said with no basis whatsoever.

Oh Bilko please. You couldn't "school" a bunch of fish. Wanna see the answer again, the one I posted at the time, the one the detective can't find?

FCC Commissioners are not politicians, Bilko. They don't run for office. Patrick led the execution, but to be more exhaustive about what's a tangent here anyway, Mark Fowler, another Reagan appointee, laid the groundwork before him. Part of that "deregulation" cocaine that all the Reaganites were snorting, for which we're paying now.

Fowler had been a lawyer for the broadcast industry -- the exact entity that stands to gain from taking airwaves away from We the People. This was the equivalent of appointing a Goldman Sachs goon to run the SEC, or a Monsanto Moron to run the USDA, i.e. the fox guarding the hen house-- again, part of that take-from-the-people-and-give-to-the-corporations ideological meth the Reaganites were all shooting up with. And again, the aftermath is left to us. Reagan got his corporate shilling done (something he devoted a lifetime to) and now it's left to us to clean up.

If this is a sample of your work, you're not worth 100 Iranian Rials an hour. Sorry, "a hour". Such a "detective" that you can't even find the words in this thread. So you make them up, pin them on others and plant false evidence. Not to mention endless quotes from some internet only you have that doesn't do links. You're completely out of your league here, dood.

One always has to "dig deep" when you are around.
And they better bring their waders and rain slicker as the BULL SHIT is eye high.

It sure is. Shall we update this Bullshit Mountain then, just to keep it current?
Where is this: Your partisan slant here is Exhibit A of that -?
Where is this: You fault conservatives for believing that the comments of the left will be turned into policy by this admistration -?
Where is this: and praise the left for their continued support of "what is fair" and "what the public wants" -?
Where is this: you claim here with a straight face you were not a supporter of the Fairness Doctrine -?
Where is this: you claim that there should have not been any worries about it coming back -?
Where is: "a proliferation of cable television, multiple channels within cable, public access channels and internet" in 1969 -?
Where is any mention of "Equal Time Rule"?
And let's welcome our newest addition:
Where is me saying ONE FCC Commissioner axed the FD?

I'd get to work if I were you...
:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Do not have to dig.
Again, where did I EVER state that it was "1969 case" or the "Red Lion case" where the courts ruled that with the proliferation of cable and the internet made moot the scarcity of resources argument?
Where is it?
I stated "case" and that is exactly what the ruling was.
I was wrong in that it was not a SCOTUS case as it was not appealed but it was in Syracuse Peace Counsel v. FCC. Federal Court of Appeals.

Yeah, I'm afraid you do, on accounta you made up all these fairy tales to put words in my mouth. Now you're in a corner of your own making: either show evidence or admit you're full of shit.

You can say it. We all know.

Tip: "When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit diggin'".

By the way, tip #2: underlining text does not make a link out of it. That amounts to still yet more fabrication. I guess you're just ... "Bilking" us out of a valid argument. Har har.

Forum List

Back