Next Target Iran.

Actually it's great being me: relatively young, handsome, well educated, with a beautiful, young, slender wife, athletic, smart and respectful children, gainfully self-employed, two homes in restricted communities, longevity in my bloodline, and a large, self-made portfolio. Not to mention an expert skier…. :cool:

indeed ...it does seem that you own a lot of things - and people.

oh...and I just got off the phone with my 94 year old father. we talked politics.

whatever blows your skirt up, glock... fantasy seems to be your strong suit.... but given what reality for you must be like, I am sure you've developed that out of necessity.

When it come to going up skirts that is Bill Clinton's department

Seems to me kibs are scared to death of Rudy. He is killing Hillary in the polls and that pisses off libs to no end

seems to me that for a conservative, you seem to think that you know what liberals think a lot of the time...

here's a clue: liberals know it's way too soon to tell anything.... liberals also know that whoever your party runs in '08 will have the war in Iraq hanging like an albatross around their necks- along with the entire republican congressional slate...but if you want to disenfranchise the religious right base and pick one of the aforementioned serial adulterers, that is certainly YOUR party's business and none of mine.

seems to me that for a conservative, you seem to think that you know what liberals think a lot of the time...

here's a clue: liberals know it's way too soon to tell anything.... liberals also know that whoever your party runs in '08 will have the war in Iraq hanging like an albatross around their necks- along with the entire republican congressional slate...but if you want to disenfranchise the religious right base and pick one of the aforementioned serial adulterers, that is certainly YOUR party's business and none of mine.

I do know how libs think and I know what they will say before they say it

Libs are scared of Rudy because they know he will chew up and spit out Hillary or Obama

He did a hell of great job in NY and he drove libs nuts then and is doing it again now

Libs are scared of Rudy because they know he will chew up and spit out Hillary or Obama

He did a hell of great job in NY and he drove libs nuts then and is doing it again now
Yeah, and similarly conservatives hate Micheal Moore because he shows them what they really are, and pokes holes in all of their arguments, and they can't stand his superiority. :cuckoo:

Yeah, and similarly conservatives hate Micheal Moore because he shows them what they really are, and pokes holes in all of their arguments, and they can't stand his superiority. :cuckoo:

Where is Mike these days? It is like he had a Farewell Tour like Bruse Springsteen did in 04

you really are quite the stud in your own mind, aren't you? You do NOT know how libs think.... and that's a fact....

Libs are not worried about Rudy or anybody....we've got our own candidate to pick and we've got a wide array of choices.

your candidate will have Iraq around his neck...your party will have Iraq around its neck....

that's gotta suck.

you really are quite the stud in your own mind, aren't you? You do NOT know how libs think.... and that's a fact....

Libs are not worried about Rudy or anybody....we've got our own candidate to pick and we've got a wide array of choices.

your candidate will have Iraq around his neck...your party will have Iraq around its neck....

that's gotta suck.

No what sucks is watching libs undermine the troops and the war. Libs have put their party ahead of the country.

Now even NBC reported how the terroists are laying low and hoping the Dems win in Dc thus giving them a win in Iraq

Very telling about your party and how they are viewed by our enemies

that's gotta suck.
While I do not presume to think 'liberalese' I will say I'm unsure your take on Iraq is any better that RSR on liberals or either party on the last election, even now.

While I do not presume to think 'liberalese' I will say I'm unsure your take on Iraq is any better that RSR on liberals or either party on the last election, even now.

Kathy, do not take my word for it. NBC is saying the same thing I am. I would hardly be a candidate for a job at that liberal network now would I?

Kathy, do not take my word for it. NBC is saying the same thing I am. I would hardly be a candidate for a job at that liberal network now would I?

RSR, I'm just saying that neither you nor I can 'get into the mind' of a liberal. Heck, I can't get into yours and from what you post here, we agree most of the time.

RSR, I'm just saying that neither you nor I can 'get into the mind' of a liberal. Heck, I can't get into yours and from what you post here, we agree most of the time.

Kathy, I drive my somewhat liberal girlfriend nuts, when I tell her what a lib is going to say before he/she says it. Guess what? I am right most of the time

Since I as in HS taking on my liberal teachers I have learned to think how liberals think

As Mike said in the Godfather "Learn to think like the people around you think and keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

and because NBC says it, it is, therefore, a FACT? It is SOOOO early in the cycle and so many folks are jockeying for position right now..... anybody trying to read tea leaves about anything at this stage is just trying to stir up ratings or sell papers.

And I don't give a shit what NBC says, I am not scared of Rudy.... and I would not ever be scared of Rudy if he WON! A Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Control, Pro-Gay Rights republican in the white house?

But as I said, I still think that Iraq is going to be the albatross around your party's neck, and adding to your woes by nominating a serial adulterer pro-choice new yorker thus keeping the bible beaters in the heartlands away completely, is a choice I would love you to make..... win or lose.

and because NBC says it, it is, therefore, a FACT? It is SOOOO early in the cycle and so many folks are jockeying for position right now..... anybody trying to read tea leaves about anything at this stage is just trying to stir up ratings or sell papers.

And I don't give a shit what NBC says, I am not scared of Rudy.... and I would not ever be scared of Rudy if he WON! A Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Control, Pro-Gay Rights republican in the white house?

But as I said, I still think that Iraq is going to be the albatross around your party's neck, and adding to your woes by nominating a serial adulterer pro-choice new yorker thus keeping the bible beaters in the heartlands away completely, is a choice I would love you to make..... win or lose.

So you do not care that you are your party are doing what the terroists want you to do?

Spoken like a true patriotic lib

Oh you are very scared of Rudy. Watching the libs react to his numbers is a joy to watch.

So you do not care that you are your party are doing what the terroists want you to do?

Oh you are very scared of Rudy. Watching the libs react to his numbers is a joy to watch.

look...two things:

1. I am doing what I think is in the best interests of my country. You disagree? Fine.... just because we disagree does not give you the right to say that I am doing what the terrorists want me to do. That is bullshit. The terrorists do not want an America where political debate flourishes. Don't insult me, asshole.

2.Oh, I am not scared of Rudy. You have no fucking idea what I am or am mot scared of so quit putting words in MY mouth.

I'm just wondering, since you're around high school age, that means you'll be eligible for the military soon. If taking troops out of Iraq is emboldening the enemy, and putting troops in Iraq is defeating the enemy, do you plan on volunteering yourself to go fight in Iraq?

And as for Micheal Moore, I have no idea where he is. I try not to pay attention to what deceptive, reactionary pundits like Moore and Coulter are doing.

Forum List

Back