"Next Stop: Jonestown"

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(The Cult Of Obama just keeps marching on, from the "Obahma! Obahma! Obahma!" chant from the stadiums at his political rallies, reminiscent of the thousands at Nuremberg in the 1930's to the little school kiddies being forced to learn songs of his praise by their teachers.
Remember, this the guy who decided a little twist in the ditty out of WWII was in order:
"First they came for the Jews, and I said nothing.
Then they came for the Gypsies, and again I said nothing.
Then they came for the Catholics, and again I said nothing.
Then they came for me." Barry decided to go for the Catholics first this time, just to throw everyone watching off stride and balance. His mask is officially off. )

"Kindergarteners at a Texas elementary school were sent home with lyrics to a pro-President Barack Obama song that included such lines as “Barack Obama is the man” and “He’s our man, yes we can!”

The song, part of a Black History Month program, was forwarded from a parent at Tipps Elementary School in Houston to Joe “Pags” Pagliarulo, a nationally syndicated radio host and frequent fill-in for Glenn Beck. Included with the lyrics was an apparent memo to kindergarten teachers that said kindergarteners would be “required” to learn the chant for the program [all spelling errors below are original]:

Team:

Attached is a chant about President Barack Obama. All Kindergarteners will be required to learn the chant for the Black History program. Please write how many you will need. Keep one copy to practice with students at school.

Thanks,
Mary Stovall
Bridgette Babineaux

The Barack Obama Song

Who is our 44th President?
Obama is our 44th President
Who is a DC resident?
Obama is a DC resident
Resident, President

Who’s favorite team is the Chicago White Sox?
Obama’s favorite team is the Chicago White sox
Who really thinks outside the box?
Obama really thinks outside the box
Outside the box, Chicago White Sos
Resident, President............."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Texas School Teaches Kindergarteners Cult-Like Obama Song For Black History Month: “He’s Our Man, Yes We Can!”…

The schools officially stopped teaching history, all events prior to the election of William Jefferson Clinton being irrelevant. The better to convince everyday ordinary Americans that whatever the Liberal Intellegentsia wants is also good for them.
The schools do stop to applaud and illuminate those Liberal causes the left heartily approves of "Black History Month", Gay History, National Transvestite History Month, SadoMasochism Month, NAMBLA Appreciation Month etc

Last edited:

Forum List

Back