*Next President of USA*?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I can tell you for sure, its not Obama.
2. And I can tell you who it will be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here you go folks. Texas-fresh edumucation. Are you really trying to break the news that Obama, who is our current president, will not be our next president? As in he's president 44, but not president 45? Really?

Psst: If a sitting president wins re-election in consecutive years, he is not considered the "next" president. *SIGH*

1. Very observant, thats why its not Obama numb nuts.....:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I can tell you for sure, its not Obama.
2. And I can tell you who it will be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here you go folks. Texas-fresh edumucation. Are you really trying to break the news that Obama, who is our current president, will not be our next president? As in he's president 44, but not president 45? Really?

Psst: If a sitting president wins re-election in consecutive years, he is not considered the "next" president. *SIGH*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you really trying to cover up your lack of intelligence by deflecting and trying to place the blame on me? Really? Has your IQ been tested lately? Is it anywhere above 50?

Also, one does not make a list of responses itemized by numbers if you only have one response.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you really trying to cover up your lack of intelligence by deflecting and trying to place the blame on me? Really? Has your IQ been tested lately? Is it anywhere above 50?

Also, one does not make a list of responses itemized by numbers if you only have one response.

1. DavidS, Yes my IQ has been tested, and its rather high, thank you......
2. As far as what I list and how I list it, thats my call numb nuts........:lol:
3. The OP title says *Next*, so how are you confused????
4. Your reading comprehension may be lacking, get that checked......:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Could do

Sorry bout that,

1. What all of you been sitting on the edge of your seats for, ever since I started this thread is nearly here......:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*Next President of USA*?

Obama..oh and greatest thread ever....

(Nice hint as to who will beat him...we all know you cant name anyone who will beat him.)

Zonya Bologna,

Idiot.

We all know that a fried eggplant can beat him.

The question is which of the two Republicans will beat him: Perry or Romney ?

So far, looks like Perry.

He hasn't announced his candidacy but...

**Newsflash**
In my "research" for this post, I found that the big news around Sesame St is that Bert and Ernie are homosexual!
Bert and Ernie Gay? Apparently Not - The Feed - CBS News

As long as the Icon of Dem Morality and Perspicacity is Bwarney Fwanks ....... I don't care.

With the LOSER MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIAL, MUSLIM PROTECTING, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CODDLING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO, it's like a fully nailed coffin.

The Dem Party (controlled by 95% of the Total Black vote which is the Corrupt Monolithic Black Racist vote) ....... is done. Kaput. The Fat lady Roseanne Barr has sung her song.

I wonder, could we get lucky enough to skip a term and just have no one for 4 years? :clap2:

Forum List

Back