Next Month Is Keep The Hate Going Month [Black History Month]

I think that the idea is pathetic in general. But I do believe that black and African history should be taught and is important in an education.

I think that the idea is pathetic in general. But I do believe that black and African history should be taught and is important in an education.

They probably wouldn't need a month, if there wasn't assholes like mudwhistle.

Well it's pathetic that a person's self worth is based upon an idea of a month honoring, it's infantile and insulting. And there's many black people who're just as bad as him and worse. And in my opinion, the cultural, political and media coddling of the black community has created an immature spoiled brat culture. The simple fact a month is "needed" to asuage sp? their feelings is proof of that.

Well it's pathetic that a person's self worth is based upon an idea of a month honoring, it's infantile and insulting. And there's many black people who're just as bad as him and worse. And in my opinion, the cultural, political and media coddling of the black community has created an immature spoiled brat culture. The simple fact a month is "needed" to asuage sp? their feelings is proof of that.
You have to ask yourself why they needed the month in the first place? And I am not for coddling black people, I just think it is stupid to get all worked about something that does not effect him. I wonder if he has the same outrage over Breast Cancer Awareness month? I mean why do we need a month for Breast cancer awareness, they already have so many charities?:doubt:

mudslinger said:
Next Month Is Keep The Hate Going Month [Black History Month]

I seriously doubt you require a dedicated month to fuel your hate.

But I can understand why you'd consider this a pretty sweet bonus! :thup:

You have to ask yourself why they needed the month in the first place? And I am not for coddling black people, I just think it is stupid to get all worked about something that does not effect him. I wonder if he has the same outrage over Breast Cancer Awareness month? I mean why do we need a month for Breast cancer awareness, they already have so many charities?:doubt:

I know why it was needed in it's creation, but this is an entirely different world. I do believe that black history is an important part of American history. But at the sametime, this is 2010. Not 1979. The biggest barrier against black Americans, is poverty and their own actions, not racism. If you can't empower your community in almost 50 years, then all of these altruistic motions will do nothing. Infact in my own view, it's done the opposite. And I'm not saying ignoring them and their problems will change anything either, as can be shown in other groups in America. It's just all this fake crap and ego petting is pathetic.

I know why it was needed in it's creation, but this is an entirely different world. I do believe that black history is an important part of American history. But at the sametime, this is 2010. Not 1979. The biggest barrier against black Americans, is poverty and their own actions, not racism. If you can't empower your community in almost 50 years, then all of these altruistic motions will do nothing. Infact in my own view, it's done the opposite. And I'm not saying ignoring them and their problems will change anything either, as can be shown in other groups in America. It's just all this fake crap and ego petting is pathetic.

I think anything that empowers a black child to be stop the cycle, is worth it. And in some communities like the one I grew up in where white's are the overwhelming majority, I think the month probably means a lot for the black students. And I know it is 2010, and some people feel we have gone backwards in regard to racism in recent years.
We haven't had aryans causing problems in this area for awhile, but in the last year they have started passing out fliers, vandalizing cars, and speaking out against minorities.

I think anything that empowers a black child to be stop the cycle, is worth it. And in some communities like the one I grew up in where white's are the overwhelming majority, I think the month probably means a lot for the black students. And I know it is 2010, and some people feel we have gone backwards in regard to racism in recent years.
We haven't had aryans causing problems in this area for awhile, but in the last year they have started passing out fliers, vandalizing cars, and speaking out against minorities.

I wholeheartedly agree with the first sentence. But what's hurting black children is black people, black men going to prison, or just leaving, or black women not getting an education, not waiting until they're out of school to have children, or black on black terrorism, or many other reasons that're the result of institutional racism. But won't be solved by coddling or special months. Where we've gone backwards with racism, is in my opinion, is not with whites, it is with blacks. I known people who've been beaten and killed for simply being white, thankfully my family is so large and Appalachian migrant politics being what they are, any attack based upon race against a white Appalachian will result in the same for innocent blacks.

Most people are Aryans because of black racist violence, almost every person that I personally know who're into that bs, are into because black people drove that into them with boots, bats and bullets. And speaking out against minorities is racist ? That's racism in and of itself. It's funny how it's ok to call me on live tv in 2010 a stupid, cousin fucking, ignorant, racist subhuman Hillbilly peice of white trash, and to be insulted by the President in a racist manner, but yet it's wrong to speak out against some minorities ? Just because someone has a certain skin color, doesn't mean they're above criticism or being called out on their bullshit.

Passing out fliers ? That's called freedom of speech, black racists do it everyday in every urban area. Nation of Islam does it, is it ok that they believe that everyone who isn't black is a subhuman only worthy of death ? What about the Black Israelites ?

When I grew up, I remember may racial riots over hate crimes against innocent white kids by mobs of black kids. That's the real racism problem in 2010.

However it effects all of us but it effects me more then some. Half my family is African-American by marriage.

The longer we are reminded of the racism of the past the longer some will keep it current in their minds.

Those who play the race-card tend to go back to the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement to voice their complaints. They really don't have much to complain about today. Whoopie Goldberg said as much on "The View" when John McCain was a guest. She worries about constructionist judges wanting to return Blacks to being slaves which is ludicrous.

The longer the hatred is kept alive in the hearts and minds of blacks the longer we will stay divided.

I wholeheartedly agree with the first sentence. But what's hurting black children is black people, black men going to prison, or just leaving, or black women not getting an education, not waiting until they're out of school to have children, or black on black terrorism, or many other reasons that're the result of institutional racism. But won't be solved by coddling or special months. Where we've gone backwards with racism, is in my opinion, is not with whites, it is with blacks. I known people who've been beaten and killed for simply being white, thankfully my family is so large and Appalachian migrant politics being what they are, any attack based upon race against a white Appalachian will result in the same for innocent blacks.

Most people are Aryans because of black racist violence, almost every person that I personally know who're into that bs, are into because black people drove that into them with boots, bats and bullets. And speaking out against minorities is racist ? That's racism in and of itself. It's funny how it's ok to call me on live tv in 2010 a stupid, cousin fucking, ignorant, racist subhuman Hillbilly peice of white trash, and to be insulted by the President in a racist manner, but yet it's wrong to speak out against some minorities ? Just because someone has a certain skin color, doesn't mean they're above criticism or being called out on their bullshit.

Passing out fliers ? That's called freedom of speech, black racists do it everyday in every urban area. Nation of Islam does it, is it ok that they believe that everyone who isn't black is a subhuman only worthy of death ? What about the Black Israelites ?

When I grew up, I remember may racial riots over hate crimes against innocent white kids by mobs of black kids. That's the real racism problem in 2010.
Blaming black people for Aryan is bullshit, for one they hate pretty much everyone. And in this area especially in the area they live in, there are hardly any black people. And I don't care what some black people do, I don't care if the comedy routine making fun of white people, if they want a month for black history, who really gives a shit? I also don't care what Black Israelites do, I for one don't know any, and what they do doesnt effect my life just like they don't effect the Aryan's lives in this area. Making excuses to be a racist, doesn't make it anymore right.
Black history month doesn't effect you, doesnt effect me, and sure as hell doesn't effect Mudwhistle, so I think everyone just needs to get over it.

However it effects all of us but it effects me more then some. Half my family is African-American by marriage.

The longer we are reminded of the racism of the past the longer some will keep it current in their minds.

Those who play the race-card tend to go back to the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement to voice their complaints. They really don't have much to complain about today. Whoopie Goldberg said as much on "The View" when John McCain was a guest. She worries about constructionist judges wanting to return Blacks to being slaves which is ludicrous.

The longer the hatred is kept alive in the hearts and minds of blacks the longer we will stay divided.

And I am sure Whoopi was completly serious.:cuckoo:

And I hardly ever here black people use the race card anymore, I think white people say they do to excuse their behavior. And the racism of the past still exists everywhere in this country, I know you guys like to deny it but it is still there. I also think it has gotten worse recently.

And I hardly ever here black people use the race card anymore, I think white people say they do to excuse their behavior. And the racism of the past still exists everywhere in this country, I know you guys like to deny it but it is still there. I also think it has gotten worse recently.

No thanks to Obama.

Used to be people thought racism was taking a back-seat in America when he got elected.

Now it's taking a front-seat....no thanks to Obama and his Marxist rhetric.

I have a very close friend that thinks the way Whoopie thinks. Sorry if you can't recognize that when people say stupid shit like that they are being serious....and Black History month reinforces those silly beliefs.

I dislike the entire idea of "Black History Month". I do not believe that it should be segregated. African American history is American history and it is as important to all Americans including me as it is to African Americans.

Harriett Tubman, George Washington Carver, Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King Jr, etc and the lessons from their lives are just as important to White America as they are to African Americans.

I understand why we have Black History Month... I just wish we didn't need it or we didn't have to segregate it out.

Immie

Forum List

Back