Next Month Is Keep The Hate Going Month [Black History Month]

Discussion in 'Education' started by mudwhistle, Jan 21, 2010.

1. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,230
    I started this thread because the other one was closed.

I hope it gives Ravi and others a stroke.:cool:

2. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I think that the idea is pathetic in general. But I do believe that black and African history should be taught and is important in an education.

3. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Obviously there is hate on one side.:cuckoo:

4. Luissa

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    They probably wouldn't need a month, if there wasn't assholes like mudwhistle.

5. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Well it's pathetic that a person's self worth is based upon an idea of a month honoring, it's infantile and insulting. And there's many black people who're just as bad as him and worse. And in my opinion, the cultural, political and media coddling of the black community has created an immature spoiled brat culture. The simple fact a month is "needed" to asuage sp? their feelings is proof of that.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Luissa

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    You have to ask yourself why they needed the month in the first place? And I am not for coddling black people, I just think it is stupid to get all worked about something that does not effect him. I wonder if he has the same outrage over Breast Cancer Awareness month? I mean why do we need a month for Breast cancer awareness, they already have so many charities?:doubt:

7. manifold

manifold Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,765
    I seriously doubt you require a dedicated month to fuel your hate.

But I can understand why you'd consider this a pretty sweet bonus! :thup:

8. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I know why it was needed in it's creation, but this is an entirely different world. I do believe that black history is an important part of American history. But at the sametime, this is 2010. Not 1979. The biggest barrier against black Americans, is poverty and their own actions, not racism. If you can't empower your community in almost 50 years, then all of these altruistic motions will do nothing. Infact in my own view, it's done the opposite. And I'm not saying ignoring them and their problems will change anything either, as can be shown in other groups in America. It's just all this fake crap and ego petting is pathetic.

9. Luissa

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    I think anything that empowers a black child to be stop the cycle, is worth it. And in some communities like the one I grew up in where white's are the overwhelming majority, I think the month probably means a lot for the black students. And I know it is 2010, and some people feel we have gone backwards in regard to racism in recent years.
    We haven't had aryans causing problems in this area for awhile, but in the last year they have started passing out fliers, vandalizing cars, and speaking out against minorities.

10. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I wholeheartedly agree with the first sentence. But what's hurting black children is black people, black men going to prison, or just leaving, or black women not getting an education, not waiting until they're out of school to have children, or black on black terrorism, or many other reasons that're the result of institutional racism. But won't be solved by coddling or special months. Where we've gone backwards with racism, is in my opinion, is not with whites, it is with blacks. I known people who've been beaten and killed for simply being white, thankfully my family is so large and Appalachian migrant politics being what they are, any attack based upon race against a white Appalachian will result in the same for innocent blacks.

Most people are Aryans because of black racist violence, almost every person that I personally know who're into that bs, are into because black people drove that into them with boots, bats and bullets. And speaking out against minorities is racist ? That's racism in and of itself. It's funny how it's ok to call me on live tv in 2010 a stupid, cousin fucking, ignorant, racist subhuman Hillbilly peice of white trash, and to be insulted by the President in a racist manner, but yet it's wrong to speak out against some minorities ? Just because someone has a certain skin color, doesn't mean they're above criticism or being called out on their bullshit.

Passing out fliers ? That's called freedom of speech, black racists do it everyday in every urban area. Nation of Islam does it, is it ok that they believe that everyone who isn't black is a subhuman only worthy of death ? What about the Black Israelites ?

When I grew up, I remember may racial riots over hate crimes against innocent white kids by mobs of black kids. That's the real racism problem in 2010.