next LGBT wedding cake trial scheduled

I am sorry if my marriage has destroyed *your* family and *your* values. :crybaby:

lmfao, didn't destroy shit of mine, When u can catch the traps u won't be a victim. Democrats can't do that.

That's a relief. I wanted to get my apology out there for those with fragile marriages and values. I detest the mere idea of being the cause of their suffering.
Allowing someone else to "damage" your marriage because of their beliefs is just as foolish as trying to destroy someone's religious beliefs because you don't agree with them.

You’re preaching to the choir here.
Being agreeable...

Welcome to the country where we are going not to respect the person religion or whatever, it’s about me me me. We are entitled to make a big deal about a business owner! I bet that they have multiple bakeries but, they are going after this one because of his faith give me a break

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bakers values are challenged by having to make a cake for gays

But adulterers, felons, atheists.......show me the money!

No, the bakers values are challenged by having to make a cake glorifying gay marriage. I doubt that they would bake a cake glorifying adultery, felons, or atheists.
Generally, adulterers, felons, and to a lesser extent, atheists don't go around making a federal case of their...preferences. The LGBTetc gang apparently feels so insecure in their choices that they must exert themselves with legal brickbats.

A California court has set a trial date in a case brought by two lesbians against a cake baker who claims the women were searching for a lawsuit, not a wedding cake, when they came to her shop.
Next LGBT Wedding Cake Trial Scheduled

They want money and to destroy they family, the Christian values the family it is admitted.

View attachment 258473
Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage

like we said stupid asses they are being used as political footballs!! just like the rest of you idiots.
Conservatives are such Snowflakes

I can’t make a cake for gay people!
Find me a safe space
Dont wanna make the cake liar.
Poor, poor cupcake
Eat all the queer cake you want.
No such thing as queer cake
It is just cake

Why should a baker care who eats it?

Welcome to the country where we are going not to respect the person religion or whatever, it’s about me me me. We are entitled to make a big deal about a business owner! I bet that they have multiple bakeries but, they are going after this one because of his faith give me a break

No, the bakers values are challenged by having to make a cake glorifying gay marriage. I doubt that they would bake a cake glorifying adultery, felons, or atheists.
Generally, adulterers, felons, and to a lesser extent, atheists don't go around making a federal case of their...preferences. The LGBTetc gang apparently feels so insecure in their choices that they must exert themselves with legal brickbats.
They spent a long time getting those rights
They earned them

But they do
They gladly make a cake for a pregnant bride which is a sin according to the Ten Commandments. Are they glorifying adulterous marriage?

A California court has set a trial date in a case brought by two lesbians against a cake baker who claims the women were searching for a lawsuit, not a wedding cake, when they came to her shop.

They want money and to destroy they family, the Christian values the family it is admitted.

View attachment 258473

like we said stupid asses they are being used as political footballs!! just like the rest of you idiots.
Conservatives are such Snowflakes

I can’t make a cake for gay people!
Find me a safe space
Libs are such thugs.
I can't buy a cake from this baker so I'm going to FORCE them to do what I want, or ruin them in the effort.

That’s the way public accommodation laws work

You don’t get to say....we don’t serve blacks here
You don’t get to say.....we don’t serve gays here

They spent a long time getting those rights
They earned them

So you think is a right to ignore your right to do whatever

So no one is allowed to refuse to do something for someone because it’s against your religion? Obviously the democrats doesn’t like religion because they are making someone who has a right to respectfully pass on the business

So no one is allowed to refuse to do something for someone because it’s against your religion? Obviously the democrats doesn’t like religion because they are making someone who has a right to respectfully pass on the business

Your business does not have a religion
It must follow local laws and cannot openly discriminate

Democrat crime party.

No problem making a cake for a pregnant bride.....but a gay couple?
They are sinners!

Im curious about the useful idiots leftardeds brains ....they're defective and amuse me to no end

How is sandman a dick ,a douche ,and a punk , and the covington kids bad when they booed the black Israelites when the spear chucking ones started bashing the flaming fags....YEs im aware theirs a ton of catholic boys and catholic priest jokes...my heads gonna explode:04: no not the little one!!! get those minds out of the gutters you sicko commie freaks

don't they get a progressive trophy for just showing up and spontaneously reacting like that ?to disparaging remarks made by some jive ass turkeys?
NOPE NOT ON CLOWN WORLD
ANYWAY
That reaction is priceless because we know how well educated MORONS of the left LOVE it when someone stands up for the queers ...:auiqs.jpg:no they don't they dont give a fuck
the issues is neVer the issue with them ...

To bad the they didn't refuse to bake a fag cake with a sexual act THEN YOU'D REALLY HAVE something on those no good punks.......still
:auiqs.jpg:no not really

why do you wanna to stand in the way of a small independent business owners rights ..?

We hear from the left twitter and facebook can do whatever they want and censor whoever they want .....theyre private businesses
this is the leftards argument

Youll easily get banned for saying something offense LIke i wanna hang all gay black and purple people ...they'll ban you
but if you say white people with purple stripes should be erased and slaughtered youd get rainbows of approval AND NO censorship

now whats wrong with a baker I cant do it ? ... same thing! If he hates gays or not is irrelevant ..its not even about hate like most Christan are live and let live
they may call you a dirty sinner with aids ....99% he doesn't hate people simply because they're gay

remember the signs we refuse the right to service anyone for any reason
JUst like facebook and TWITer

THEYRE so stupid :auiqs.jpg:
Son of a bitch Lenin was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT on the money there .
its Really no big deal to throw them out of helicopters ......cause its really a no lose situation when you toss totalitarian conformist out the door

OH sweet meteor of death where are you
WHERE O WHERE ...for the love of god just fry the whole damn planet already its full of soulless ghouls and idiots

Democrat crime party.

They are sinners!

Im curious about the useful idiots leftardeds brains ....they're defective and amuse me to no end

How is sandman a dick ,a douche ,and a punk , and the covington kids bad when they booed the black Israelites when the spear chucking ones started bashing the flaming fags....YEs im aware theirs a ton of catholic boys and catholic priest jokes...my heads gonna explode:04: no not the little one!!! get those minds out of the gutters you sicko commie freaks

don't they get a progressive trophy for just showing up and spontaneously reacting like that ?to disparaging remarks made by some jive ass turkeys?
NOPE NOT ON CLOWN WORLD
ANYWAY
That reaction is priceless because we know how well educated MORONS of the left LOVE it when someone stands up for the queers ...:auiqs.jpg:no they don't they dont give a fuck

To bad the they didn't refuse to bake a fag cake with a sexual act THEN YOU'D REALLY HAVE something on those no good punks.......still

why do you wanna to stand in the way of a small independent business owners rights ..?

We hear from the left twitter and facebook can do whatever they want and censor whoever they want .....theyre private businesses

Youll easily get banned for saying something offense LIke i wanna hang all gay black and purple people ...they'll ban you
but if you say white people with purple stripes should be erased and slaughtered youd get rainbows of approval AND NO censorship

now whats wrong with a baker I cant do it ? ... same thing! If he hates gays or not is irrelevant ..its not even about hate like most Christan are live and let live
they may call you a dirty sinner with aids ....99% he doesn't hate people simply because they're gay

its Really no big deal to throw them out of helicopters ......cause its really a no lose situation when you toss totalitarian conformist out the door

WHERE O WHERE ...for the love of god just fry the whole damn planet already its full of soulless ghouls and idiots
tl;dr

View attachment 258473

It really doesn't matter what their motivation is. If they were refused service and that refusal is deemed illegal, then they are still entitled to whatever relief the Court grants them. People didn't sit in at lunch counters because they really wanted a cheeseburger.

Democrat crime party.

They are sinners!

NOPE NOT ON CLOWN WORLD
ANYWAY

This is all about political correctness and I’m sorry but This Baker isn’t doing anything against his believes but yet the leftist gets mad when he stood up for himself

Forum List

Back