next LGBT wedding cake trial scheduled

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A California court has set a trial date in a case brought by two lesbians against a cake baker who claims the women were searching for a lawsuit, not a wedding cake, when they came to her shop.
Next LGBT Wedding Cake Trial Scheduled

They want money and to destroy they family, the Christian values the family it is admitted.

upload_2019-4-29_8-13-10.png

Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage

like we said stupid asses they are being used as political footballs!! just like the rest of you idiots.

I am sorry if my marriage has destroyed *your* family and *your* values. :crybaby:

A California court has set a trial date in a case brought by two lesbians against a cake baker who claims the women were searching for a lawsuit, not a wedding cake, when they came to her shop.

They want money and to destroy they family, the Christian values the family it is admitted.

View attachment 258473

like we said stupid asses they are being used as political footballs!! just like the rest of you idiots.

I consider myself lib-prog (proudly) and I do NOT believe gays should be suing christian bakeries. They should just spread the word that that particular bakery is discriminatory against gays and then sane and rational people should refuse to shop from that bakery. Let the market decide. I, personally, do NOT do business with ANY business or person who discriminates against gays.

I would never sue them but I have no problem driving them out of business....

the same way conservatives boycott liberals.....

View attachment 258473

I consider myself lib-prog (proudly) and I do NOT believe gays should be suing christian bakeries. They should just spread the word that that particular bakery is discriminatory against gays and then sane and rational people should refuse to shop from that bakery. Let the market decide. I, personally, do NOT do business with ANY business or person who discriminates against gays.

Thats the way it should be. Govt has no business dictating personal property.

• Banned
I am sorry if my marriage has destroyed *your* family and *your* values. :crybaby:

lmfao, didn't destroy shit of mine, When u can catch the traps u won't be a victim. Democrats can't do that.

lmfao, didn't destroy shit of mine, When u can catch the traps u won't be a victim. Democrats can't do that.

That's a relief. I wanted to get my apology out there for those with fragile marriages and values. I detest the mere idea of being the cause of their suffering.

Welcome to the country where we are going not to respect the person religion or whatever, it’s about me me me. We are entitled to make a big deal about a business owner! I bet that they have multiple bakeries but, they are going after this one because of his faith give me a break

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View attachment 258473

Conservatives are such Snowflakes

I can’t make a cake for gay people!
Find me a safe space

View attachment 258473

Find me a safe space
Dont wanna make the cake liar.

Welcome to the country where we are going not to respect the person religion or whatever, it’s about me me me. We are entitled to make a big deal about a business owner! I bet that they have multiple bakeries but, they are going after this one because of his faith give me a break

Bakers values are challenged by having to make a cake for gays

But adulterers, felons, atheists.......show me the money!

View attachment 258473

Find me a safe space
Poor, poor cupcake

View attachment 258473

Find me a safe space
Poor, poor cupcake
Eat all the queer cake you want.

Democrat crime party.

View attachment 258473

Find me a safe space
They can make a cake if they wanted to but they simply don't want to. Try looking up the definition of freedom, shitforbrains. How does someone's right to be queer override another person's right to be normal?
Since you're such a big fan of same sex sex, go fuck yourself.

View attachment 258473

That's how things should be handled by using the market, but you probably realize that the primary goal of people who sue is not to make the point they are using as a basis of their suit. They are looking for a big payout and possibly notoriety.

That's a relief. I wanted to get my apology out there for those with fragile marriages and values. I detest the mere idea of being the cause of their suffering.
Allowing someone else to "damage" your marriage because of their beliefs is just as foolish as trying to destroy someone's religious beliefs because you don't agree with them.

Democrat crime party.

No problem making a cake for a pregnant bride.....but a gay couple?
They are sinners!

View attachment 258473

Find me a safe space
Libs are such thugs.
I can't buy a cake from this baker so I'm going to FORCE them to do what I want, or ruin them in the effort.

Allowing someone else to "damage" your marriage because of their beliefs is just as foolish as trying to destroy someone's religious beliefs because you don't agree with them.

You’re preaching to the choir here.

No, the bakers values are challenged by having to make a cake glorifying gay marriage. I doubt that they would bake a cake glorifying adultery, felons, or atheists.

Forum List

Back