Next Kathy Griffin tweet

There is no other word that describes the capacity for hatred in the freaking comedy world than "crazy". How could Ms. Griffin really think it was funny unless she was surrounded by like thinking psychotics? Maybe she should plead insanity, check into rehab and look for another job.
What she should have done, once she saw the backlash, was to immediately apologize. She would have been forgiven. But no, the dumb bitch hires a lawyer and bashed Trump more.

Last edited:
There is no other word that describes the capacity for hatred in the freaking comedy world than "crazy". How could Ms. Griffin really think it was funny unless she was surrounded by like thinking psychotics? Maybe she should plead insanity, check into rehab and look for another job.
What she should have done, once she saw the backlash, was to immediately apologize. She would have been forgiven. But no, the dumb bitch hire a lawyer and bashed Trump more.

She said as soon as she saw the response she took it down.

She did the right thing.

That should be the end of it.

She shouldn't have ruined career.

As if she gets to decide that.

Damn you Trump snowflakes are TRIGGERED

We are having fun mocking that nut job. We aren't the ones crying because things aren't going our way. Seriously, I hope people like Griffin keep up the stupidity.
They will. The morons can't help themselves and the Hollywood worshipping Libs give them cover.

And yet they will not get it when normal people reject them at election time.
It's quite funny and if the republicans ever got a fucking brain, the democrats would never threaten another election.

Griffin's next excuse:

upload_2017-6-4_22-35-57.png

Griffin's last movie was a cameo in The Muppets 6 years ago. You've helped make her a household name :thup:

Kathy Griffin Appearances Canceled Following Trump Photo Backlash
Yeah, and Trump was fired from Miss America. But he won the Presidency.

Griffin's career has been over for decades now. The triggered snowflakes of the conservative pc police have made her a household name. :thup:

Griffin's last movie was a cameo in The Muppets 6 years ago. You've helped make her a household name :thup:

Griffin's career has been over for decades now. The triggered snowflakes of the conservative pc police have made her a household name. :thup:

Ask how this publicity is good:
OJ
Tiger Woods
John Edwards

Of course, we'll make any crazy liberal a household name. There are so many these days. Ashley Judd, Madonna, Michael Moore, Pelosi, Schumer, and others are great reminders of what is wrong with this country.

What she should have done, once she saw the backlash, was to immediately apologize. She would have been forgiven. But no, the dumb bitch hires a lawyer and bashed Trump more.
What she should have done, once she saw the backlash, was to immediately apologize.
Apologize for what exactly?
Offending people? She can't control the reactions of others.

Apologize for her brand of humor, what she thought was comical?
Why, why should she?

If she finds morbid, distasteful and crude as humorous,
why should she apologize for herself...someone likes it.
What she should have done, once she saw the backlash, was to immediately apologize. She would have been forgiven.
Now, why would those who were offended, forgive her
if she issued an apology immediately after the backlash?

I can see that being the case if she immediately,
took down the picture, right after she posted it,
saying, you know what, I'm sorry, that was uncalled for...

Otherwise, its not sincere....
come on, do you think she's really sorry?
The only thing she's sorry about is, it's costing her money!

I'd rather be hated for who I am,
then loved for who I am not!

BTW...enjoy your posts/feedback!

What she should have done, once she saw the backlash, was to immediately apologize.

Why, why should she?

What she should have done, once she saw the backlash, was to immediately apologize. She would have been forgiven.

You don't know what she should apologize for?

Why, why should she?

Nope, take it and own it.

Think if she did that, during the early weeks following the election,
when people were being paid to riot and cause chaos,
we would have seen the same reaction, backlash and fallout?

I think not

Forum List

Back