Next handgun?

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
I got the Glock 19 for my concealed pistol license. I have been going to the range and have been becoming quite proficient with it.

I am thinking about the next gun. I am thinking of staying within the Glock family, because I am familiar with the platform. Perhaps the Glock 34 which is 9 mm too and isused for more target shooting.

I am looking to have fun.

What do you guys suggest for my next handgun?

One more question, I am thinking of getting strobbing light with a laser for the gun. I saw a strobbing light demonstrated on Home Defense on the Outdoor channel, and I was impressed.

What I am concerned about it is if it will also disorient me if I had to use it.

Thoughts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE1bC7xe4gY]YouTube - Laser and strobe light on my Glock.[/ame]

P.S. Could a mod please fix the spelling error in my title.

Last edited:
Oh come on. Be a man! :eusa_whistle:

swsecond.jpg

I would like to be able to hear and see after I shoot.

What is the gun for ?
No point in just buying guns at random , decide the need ,
then the answer will present itself, unless the point is to buy things willy nilly

I have hand guns in my house at various advantageous spots just in case either the Indians or Communists attack me and catch me off guard. However, my personal weapon of choice is leaning up right beside the front door and it is very effective. It's a nice wooden softball bat. It's always ready, never has to be reloaded and I can use it with either hand. If they get by me and the bat, then I can move on to something with a little more lead in it's bite. I've tried on a couple of occasions to use the softball bat in a concealed carry mode but it makes me walk funny when I have it shoved down in my pants.

What is the gun for ?
No point in just buying guns at random , decide the need ,
then the answer will present itself, unless the point is to buy things willy nilly

I said that in my op the purpose is fun.

I have hand guns in my house at various advantageous spots just in case either the Indians or Communists attack me and catch me off guard. However, my personal weapon of choice is leaning up right beside the front door and it is very effective. It's a nice wooden softball bat. It's always ready, never has to be reloaded and I can use it with either hand. If they get by me and the bat, then I can move on to something with a little more lead in it's bite. I've tried on a couple of occasions to use the softball bat in a concealed carry mode but it makes me walk funny when I have it shoved down in my pants.

Don't bring a bat to a knife or gun fight.

Handgusn have become fashion accesories for right wingers.

A Walther PPK for the well dressed gentleman.

A ruger super Blackhawk for the redneck.

Pink guns for the ladies.

A HK 10 mm for taking to the kids soccer games, etc...

Sinice I am so familiar now witht he Glock platform, I have a Glock 19, I am going to get a Glock 34, which is 9 mm too but better suited for target shooting.

RETARD ALERT. In the coming war between Liberal and Conservative I hope you are right, that liberals are to stupid to buy weapons.

RETARD ALERT. In the coming war between Liberal and Conservative I hope you are right, that liberals are to stupid to buy weapons.

LOL I have weapons. My fav pistol is my 1911 Remington Rand. the little stainless 9mm Taurus is a good pocket gun, sweat does not rust it.
I have perhaps 50 firearms, plus swords and other weapons.

I do not wear/carry weapons as a political or fashion statement like many around me.

Not worried about my penis size I suppose.

LOL I have weapons. My fav pistol is my 1911 Remington Rand. the little stainless 9mm Taurus is a good pocket gun, sweat does not rust it.
I have perhaps 50 firearms, plus swords and other weapons.

I do not wear/carry weapons as a political or fashion statement like many around me.

Not worried about my penis size I suppose.

:eusa_eh: I take it that's what the Lamborghini is for..... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back