Next government use of taxes:More flies are found at garbage dumps study

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just as we recently found that according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC or Commission) that MORE fireworks injuries occur around the 4th of July. With that pearl of wisdom, we ask the CPSC or some other government agency that need to hire more people to meet Obama's goal to reduce unemployment rates to do the following study.

We want to know..
"do garbage dumps have more fly populations then a hospital operating rooms?"

Yes we are asking our tax dollars to be used to verify what yes we all suspect BUT we need to verify.. more flies gather around garbage then operating rooms!

I know some of you are saying "how stupid"! How idiotic..!
BUT if we want to lower unemployment isn't it better to do stupid studies like the one I suggested to these studies performed with OUR tax dollars!!

- $2.6 million training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job
- A university study of how much alcohol college freshmen women require before agreeing to sex!
Dirty Spending Secrets

The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has so far awarded $1.44 million in federal funds to a project that, among other things,
is estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

$1.44 Million spent to study male prostitutes in Vietnam

Our tax dollars at work......

There is a site out there that has a comprehensive list of all dumb studies. I dont remember the name off hand but I had it bookmarked on my old computer.

Forum List

Back