Next Fashion Sensation

but , as I said , this looks like muslim gear that the 'illary' would wear ChrisL !!

but , as I said , this looks like muslim gear that the 'illary' would wear ChrisL !!

Hillary could not wear the outfits that were shown in the OP.
------------------------------------------------------- She'd just have to go to something modified for her physique , maybe go to a full hijab with pantaloons or a loose fitting burkini with loose fitting 'cankle covers' ChrisL !!

and you think that I know NOTHING about fashion , tsk , tsk ChrisL !!

Hillary could not wear the outfits that were shown in the OP.
------------------------------------------------------- She'd just have to go to something modified for her physique , maybe go to a full hijab with pantaloons or a loose fitting burkini with loose fitting 'cankle covers' ChrisL !!

Who cares? Why can't people wear what they WANT to wear?

and you think that I know NOTHING about fashion , tsk , tsk ChrisL !!

You don't. Taylor Swift wears a head scarf sometimes too!

taylor-swift-wildest-dreams-7-1441119121-view-0.png

they can wear what they want , why can't I object to what they wear ChrisL , eh ??

entertainers suck as much as Hilary and most politicians suck . ------------ Go Trump !!

they can wear what they want , why can't I object to what they wear ChrisL , eh ??

It's not your business what someone else chooses to wear. Would you listen if someone didn't like something you wore? Get a grip. It's a head scarf.
-------------------------------------------------- just my opinion and its a MUSLIM Style headscarf ChrisL !!

Beware , stoopid thread ALERT , stupid thread ALERT , stay away unless you don't want to stay away !!!:afro:

Personally, I like modest dress and while I'm not crazy about head scarves, they often look nice. What strikes me as curious is the premise that designers are coming up with Islam inspired outfits in hopes of increasing sales. Still, they haven't gone full coverage, you'll note the legs are showing. Will this sell? Maybe. Maybe not.

I suspect ChrisL is on the right track that people will be drawn to styles of the fifties type modesty. It seems to me that will sell better than Muslim style modesty.

Forum List

Back