Next... Anchor Babies.

Basically, Arizona is going to punish children for the sins of their parents. Way to go Arizona.

Isn't that what happen when an American commits a crime and go to prison? Anchor babies parents entered this country illegally and that's a deportable crime. The punishment fits the crime in both instances.
The 14th Amendment separates families and that is good enough reason for it to be repealed. It is not legal to give children of illegal aliens citizenship.

But as loyal Americans, those "Mexican" children should have their undocumented parents thrown out of the country. BUT THEY DON'T THEREFORE SHOWING THEIR LOYALTY TO A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT-MEXICO!

They are children of foreign nationals and they are not naturalized as American nationals, hence not meeting the criteria laid out in the 14th and not being conferred citizenship upon birth

What 'Subject to the Jurisdiction Thereof' Really Means

reputation_neg.gif
Next... Anchor Babies. 06-11-2010 03:01 PM Madeline Preponderous, xenophobic, racist bullshit.

So the Constitution is preponderous (?) bullshit? :eusa_eh:

Didn't the Mexicans ignore their own constitution when it came to the Americans THEY INVITED TO LIVE IN TEXAS?

How do you spell Mexican: H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

What's the point of your pointless comment?:eusa_eh:

Ah, I see what you are trying to say.

What you are doing is depicting a minority viewpoint - a small group of Mexicans and attempting to use that to represent the majority of Mexican immigrants.
It's the view of all illegals. That's why they have no qualms spitting on our sovereignty and violating our borders.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Last edited:
Basically, Arizona is going to punish children for the sins of their parents. Way to go Arizona.

Isn't that what happen when an American commits a crime and go to prison? Anchor babies parents entered this country illegally and that's a deportable crime. The punishment fits the crime in both instances.
The 14th Amendment separates families and that is good enough reason for it to beS repealed. It is not legal to give children of illegal aliens citizenship.

So, in other words you agree - Arizona is seeking to punish children for the actions of their parents.

How nice.

What would it take to get this done? Does it require an amendment or can the state just do it themselves?

Well, Arizona can't deny them US citizenship - or Arizona citizenship, for that matter - because that's a federal issue. But no law requires that Arizona issue birth certificates that I'm aware of.

I take that back. "Equal protection under the law" would probably require that Arizona issue birth certificates to EVERY US citizen born here if it's going to issue them to any citizens.

Ah, I see what you are trying to say.

What you are doing is depicting a minority viewpoint - a small group of Mexicans and attempting to use that to represent the majority of Mexican immigrants.
It's the view of all illegals. That's why they have no qualms spitting on our sovereignty and violating our borders.

if they believed in American sovereignty, they wouldn't spit on it by ignoring our border and spitting on our very existence as a sovereign nation

why do people like madeline hate the idea of America as a sovereign nation?

no i don't believe she does. She has empathy for the state of the conditions of other countries. She doesn't understand that THAT is not our problem or an excuse for illegal immigration and the use of anchor babies to stay here illegally.

If the US is going to be expected to be responsible for the conditions in Mexico and mitigate them, then we should get the real estate that goes with the people. If we don't get to run Mexico, then I see no reason to feel responsible for what happens there.

Why do people like tsalkonocii, who gained by an accident of their birth, wish to deny the benefits of citizenship to a racial group whose parents annoy them?

No one is denying the benefits of citizenship. You are missing the point of illegal immigration and how the anchor babies got here in the first place.

AND why do you think the issue of illegal anchor babies is about ONE group of people only?

Because she's a racist. The people who whip that charge out first thing usually are projecting their own fault onto everyone else.

if they believed in American sovereignty, they wouldn't spit on it by ignoring our border and spitting on our very existence as a sovereign nation

If it were that simple then the same sentiment applies to every American immigrant that came here and prospered off of broken treaties and stolen lands.

Which, in the end, makes a mockery out of our country.

no i don't believe she does. She has empathy for the state of the conditions of other countries. She doesn't understand that THAT is not our problem or an excuse for illegal immigration and the use of anchor babies to stay here illegally.

If the US is going to be expected to be responsible for the conditions in Mexico and mitigate them, then we should get the real estate that goes with the people. If we don't get to run Mexico, then I see no reason to feel responsible for what happens there.
Do they have any natural resources we might want for cheap?

If it were that simple then the same sentiment applies to every American immigrant that came here and prospered off of broken treaties and stolen lands.

Do they claim to believe in <!--insert indian tribe here--> sovereignty? Did they move to <!--insert name indian nation here-->? Or did they move to the United States and claim to believe in the existence of the United States as a sovereign nation, imperfect as it is and has been.

Now, are you done making a fool of yourself?

Do they claim to believe in <!--insert indian tribe here--> sovereignty? Did they move to <!--insert name indian nation here-->? Or did they move to the United States and claim to believe in the existence of the United States as a sovereign nation, imperfect as it is and has been.

Now, are you done making a fool of yourself?

You're screwing up your own argument.

Thus far you make no distinction between legal Mexican immigrants, illegal Mexican immigrants, and Mexican nationals in Mexico.

You think illegal immigrants come here for shits and giggles to "spit on our sovereignity"? Do they claim we aren't a sovereign nation (or is that just the spin you like to put on it by posting pictures of radicals and claiming they represent the views of all?) No, they come here for opportunities and/or freedoms they can't get at home. Whether right or wrong it seldom has anything to do with how they regard our sovereignity and it's nothing different then what has been going on for several hundred years with different immigrant waves. Bitch about them coming here illegally - that's accurate, but your sovereignity (and spitting) argument is dishonest.

The blue agave they make tequila from grows only in Jalisco, Mexico. Mexico, of course, has oil fields. I'd have to look it up for anything else. It's been many years since I had to memorize the primary exports of countries for geography class.

You're screwing up your own argument.

Thus far you make no distinction between legal Mexican immigrants, illegal Mexican immigrants, and Mexican nationals in Mexico.

Only of you think that those who come here legally are also ignoring our border :cuckoo:

You think illegal immigrants come here for shits and giggles to "spit on our sovereignity

They spit on our sovereignty by refusing to recognize our sovereignty and our borders and to recognize and respect them. As for why they come ehre- it's because they're drug runners, coyotes [:eusa_eh: :eusa_think:], gangbangers, and murderers, rapists, and thieves, who don't want to risk being detected and identified by coming here legally.
Do they claim we aren't a sovereign nation

Yes. They call the region Atzlan, speak of The Race [La Raza], and refuse to respect our borders and our laws regarding who may cross them and how they are to do so.

or is that just the spin you like to put on it by posting pictures of radicals

Border patrol agents are radicals?

Those are the only pictures I've posted.
No, they come here for opportunities and/or freedoms they can't get at home.

Like raping Americans, stealing from our homes, and selling drugs in America. Those who come here to work legally, pay their taxes, and earn an honest life for themselves come here legally- and in rather large numbers. They're called 'immigrants' and they're an entirely different group of persons than those illegals who sneak across the border.

It is you who refuses to distinguish between legal and illegal, between criminals and those who come to earn an honest dollar and better things for themselves and their families.
Whether right or wrong it seldom has anything to do with how they regard our sovereignity

except for despising it, ignoring it, and speaking of a reconquest

I think I'll not trust a coyote' when it comes to illegal crossings of the border of the motivations of those who do so.

The blue agave they make tequila from grows only in Jalisco, Mexico. Mexico, of course, has oil fields. I'd have to look it up for anything else. It's been many years since I had to memorize the primary exports of countries for geography class.

If they want assistance, they an offer us rock-bottom prices on the oil, natural gas and *googles* cadmium, lead, copper, gold, and produce. Say 20 points above cost?

syrenn, it's one hell of an assumption that anyone who does not denigrate the citizenship of a child born here to illegal aliens is somehow less patriotic than you are. The children do pose serious problems and I don't claim to have all the answers -- except that I think dumping American citizens into a third world country is wrong.

They are citizens, just as you are. All this bellyaching about what to do about the assault of illegals on Americans CANNOT begin to be debated by selecting "unwanted" American citizens to eject, especially not children. I'm not overly fond of some of the neighbor's kidlets, but I wouldn't dream of suggesting we deport them.

I have never made any claims or comments of patriotism about myself or the illegals, where did you get that from?

We are talking about anchor babies. Right now at this time those anchor babies are citizens. I am not suggesting forcing American citizens to leave the country. I am saying the illegal parents need to go, and if they take their citizen children with them or leave them behind, that is their choice.

Forum List

Back