Next, A Major Attack On Children

It's funny when the monsters hiding under right winger's beds turn out to be Disney Princesses.

If it helps kids realize that some people march to a different drummer, that's not so bad, Billy. It isn't going to confuse anyone into being attracted to a different sex. Please try not to overreact.

Shrug.

My kid is grown. Not my problem really. I just find it interesting that a purveyor of children's entertainment is considering expanding the propaganda game.

Oh and BTW, bestialists and pedophiles march to different drummers too. That parade is approaching.

If it helps kids realize that some people march to a different drummer, that's not so bad, Billy. It isn't going to confuse anyone into being attracted to a different sex. Please try not to overreact.
He still has a guilty conscience for the time he experimented with same sex antics...

Your personal fantasies are your own affair.

Disney doesn't exist to romanticize lesbian love. All it will do is give our daughters a really unrealistic expectation that lesbianism is beautiful. The only lesbians in the history of the world that remotely resemble Elsa are Ellen deGeneres wife Portia, and wonder woman.

Disney doesn't exist to romanticize lesbian love. All it will do is give our daughters a really unrealistic expectation that lesbianism is beautiful. The only lesbians in the history of the world that remotely resemble Elsa are Ellen deGeneres wife Portia, and wonder woman.
Wonder Woman?.....she wasnt gay when Superman was doing her....

Forum List

Back