Next 9/11 false flag will frame Truthers: Like Germany Framing opp political party's

Many in Germany compare the 9/11 event to their Reichstag event which gave the German government new Acts and Emergency Powers.

The Reichstag event was contrived by the German Government itself which was a staged attack on a Government Building in Berlin to frame another group and push people into fear and allow new laws and government policies.

Right after the German government framed an opposing party with a fake attack on itself, there were "emergency" pushed bills deemed "For the Protection of the People".

The 9/11 event had "emergency" pushed bills which changed the very core of the U.S. Constitution. Now anyone can be arrested and detained forever by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist and the arrested people do not get due process of the law.

The organization created from the 9/11 event Homeland Security is a seperate organization taking the place of the FBI and Police, etc. This organization can arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law.

The organization created in Germany with equal powers were the SA Storm Troopers which took the place of Police and Military. This was the group that arrested thousands in Germany that had opposing political views. Which comes to mind...how did they Data Base everyone that had an opposing political view?....scary.

The Patriot Act is the most horrifying, unconstitutional Act ever put into place in American History.

This Act pushed through as an "emergency" after 9/11 gave Homeland Security the right to lock you up, deny you the right to trial, never let you have a phone call, and even hold you forever......basically worse than being convicted of murder and it's only on someones command.

There were many disturbing laws after manipulating events setting the stage for disturbing times in America.

If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, the frog does not notice the changes. If you turn the heat up slow enough the frog will not notice and you can cook the frog without him jumping out to save his life....

Are we the frog?

It is only a matter of time until the new disturbing laws implimented after 9/11 will start to be used regularly........perhaps after another False Flag?

How did Germany control the Media while they were killing millions? How did Germany manipulate their Military and Police force to go along with arresting many thousands that have opposing political views? Where was the Media during all of this?

Why is America pushing for a new Act to be able to shut down the Internet in the Guise of an "emergency"?

Why did this man say this?......

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy".......James Madison

Your hate for the USA is clearly shown in this post. Yet, you find it objectionable when I state that I consider your posts treasonous.
I knew family members and family friends who made it out of hitlers germany. i find it very telling that you have the audacity to compare the USA to hitler's germany. In fact, i findd it treasonous.
Twoofers are treasonous. The proof is clearly printed in the post above.

You really have to wonder where the circuitry got fried on this one; do you not?

I hope creativewetdreams never breeds.........

oh, here is a video of those "human cattle cars"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCLjGK4gWss]YouTube - Tex Mars talks on Cattle Cars for People[/ame]

Your hate for the USA is clearly shown in this post. Yet, you find it objectionable when I state that I consider your posts treasonous.
I knew family members and family friends who made it out of hitlers germany. i find it very telling that you have the audacity to compare the USA to hitler's germany. In fact, i findd it treasonous.

You really have to wonder where the circuitry got fried on this one; do you not?

I think society will see to that.

:eusa_whistle:
if anyone has ever driven past a GM, Chrysler, or Ford plant, they would be very familiar with what those are

i have little faith in that, there are plenty of retarded women, and women in comas.

I would rather rely on a big brass hammer.

to quote an old jon valby song about the ayatollah komeni
"may they beat on his balls with a big brass hammer until his asshole whistles the star spangled banner...."

i have little faith in that, there are plenty of retarded women, and women in comas.

I would rather rely on a big brass hammer.

to quote an old jon valby song about the ayatollah komeni
"may they beat on his balls with a big brass hammer until his asshole whistles the star spangled banner...."

Why is the Secret Service so well known?

Many in Germany compare the 9/11 event to their Reichstag event which gave the German government new Acts and Emergency Powers.

The Reichstag event was contrived by the German Government itself which was a staged attack on a Government Building in Berlin to frame another group and push people into fear and allow new laws and government policies.

Right after the German government framed an opposing party with a fake attack on itself, there were "emergency" pushed bills deemed "For the Protection of the People".

The 9/11 event had "emergency" pushed bills which changed the very core of the U.S. Constitution. Now anyone can be arrested and detained forever by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist and the arrested people do not get due process of the law.

The organization created from the 9/11 event Homeland Security is a seperate organization taking the place of the FBI and Police, etc. This organization can arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law.

The organization created in Germany with equal powers were the SA Storm Troopers which took the place of Police and Military. This was the group that arrested thousands in Germany that had opposing political views. Which comes to mind...how did they Data Base everyone that had an opposing political view?....scary.

The Patriot Act is the most horrifying, unconstitutional Act ever put into place in American History.

This Act pushed through as an "emergency" after 9/11 gave Homeland Security the right to lock you up, deny you the right to trial, never let you have a phone call, and even hold you forever......basically worse than being convicted of murder and it's only on someones command.

There were many disturbing laws after manipulating events setting the stage for disturbing times in America.

If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, the frog does not notice the changes. If you turn the heat up slow enough the frog will not notice and you can cook the frog without him jumping out to save his life....

Are we the frog?

It is only a matter of time until the new disturbing laws implimented after 9/11 will start to be used regularly........perhaps after another False Flag?

How did Germany control the Media while they were killing millions? How did Germany manipulate their Military and Police force to go along with arresting many thousands that have opposing political views? Where was the Media during all of this?

Why is America pushing for a new Act to be able to shut down the Internet in the Guise of an "emergency"?

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy".......James Madison

You are a true piece of shit for putting a spin on this and putting words in my mouth about what I love or hate.

Maybe there will be some poetic justice for the likes of you Anti-Truths who didn't want to see a new investigation...

Somehow in your twisted fucking minds you believe you stand for what's right by fighting against a new 9/11 investigation.

May you reap what you sow...

I hope my death camp has a hot tub. been wanting a hot tub......

ihadfriends.jpg

Oh, you said Death Camp. My mistake.

Are we the frog?

You are a true piece of shit for putting a spin on this and putting words in my mouth about what I love or hate.

Maybe there will be some poetic justice for the likes of you Anti-Truths who didn't want to see a new investigation...

Somehow in your twisted fucking minds you believe you stand for what's right by fighting against a new 9/11 investigation.

we arent anti-truth, dipshit, we are anti-troofer

:eusa_whistle:
if anyone has ever driven past a GM, Chrysler, or Ford plant, they would be very familiar with what those are

Yes sir. They use them to bring the workers in every day; right?
must be that

:lol:

Its shocking just how unsophisticated the "Dr." was. I mean, I understand if you don't know what the thing is used for but gee, maybe that they are 20 feet high should have been a clue that you are not going to transport humans--unless there is a race of 20 feet tall humans walking around somewhere. Oh boy.

Are we the frog?

You are slime, lower than the pubic hair on a snake, lower than the bottom of a 1500 foot well.
treasonous slime
if you hate this country so bad go away, just leave
fuck you miserable treasonous loser twoofer fuckwad

Are we the frog?

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are slime, lower than the pubic hair on a snake, lower than the bottom of a 1500 foot well.
treasonous slime
if you hate this country so bad go away, just leave
fuck you miserable treasonous loser twoofer fuckwad

:clap2:

cant happen soon enough for me. i cant wait to get rid of all you whackos. :cuckoo:

i only wish it were true.

any chance of you simply killing yourself because you think they are about to come and get you?

please??

Forum List

Back