Next 9/11 false flag will frame Truthers: Like Germany Framing opp political party's

Nov 15, 2009
The next 9/11 type false flag attack will frame 9/11 truthers who wanted a new investigation into 9/11.

Just like Germany used a false flag to frame opposing political party's in the past.

Then the "Patriot Act" will come into effect where millions will be arrested and held without dueprocess of the law by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist.

Homeland security who over-rides the FBI etc and takes orders directly from the Whitehouse will likely do the arresting.

Then the "suspected terrorists" will be stripped of U.S. citizenship via the new law being proposed by the U.S. military.

Yes there is a new law in the works to legally strip any suspected terrorist of U.S. citizenship and legally kill them.

I also predict anyone in an opposing political party other than Democrats or Republicans will be framed or discreetly arrested too.

Just like Germany did legally to kill MILLIONS and people within the German country went along with it.

How is it so easy to convince citizens to arrest their neighbors and ship them off on trains to be killed?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHb3exqLYk"]YouTube- Alex Jones Tv 6/6: Obama is The Next False Flag!!![/ame]

Last edited:
they wont kill all the twoofers. they will just lock away all the insane people in fema concentration camps and take away your internet access. then all us sane people wont need to listen to your stupid dribble anymore.....

ahhhh, if only wishing could make things come true!!!

I would get excited, but that's an alex jones video.
How credible can it possibly be?

Cite one instance where anything alex jones said came true.
Then i might be more inclined to get excited.

He predicted the 9/11 false flag attack before it happened....this I heard but haven't verified yet.

The next 9/11 type false flag attack will frame 9/11 truthers who wanted a new investigation into 9/11.

Just like Germany used a false flag to frame opposing political party's in the past.

Then the "Patriot Act" will come into effect where millions will be arrested and held without dueprocess of the law by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist.

Homeland security who over-rides the FBI etc and takes orders directly from the Whitehouse will likely do the arresting.

Then the "suspected terrorists" will be stripped of U.S. citizenship via the new law being proposed by the U.S. military.

Yes there is a new law in the works to legally strip any suspected terrorist of U.S. citizenship and legally kill them.

I also predict anyone in an opposing political party other than Democrats or Republicans will be framed or discreetly arrested too.

Just like Germany did legally to kill MILLIONS and people within the German country went along with it.

How is it so easy to convince citizens to arrest their neighbors and ship them off on trains to be killed?

YouTube- Alex Jones Tv 6/6: Obama is The Next False Flag!!!
lolcoffee.gif

thLA839B1117.gif

I would get excited, but that's an alex jones video.
How credible can it possibly be?

Cite one instance where anything alex jones said came true.
Then i might be more inclined to get excited.

He predicted the 9/11 false flag attack before it happened....this I heard but haven't verified yet.

Ok, when there is proof of the false flag operation, and that he predicted it, then I will give him the credit that is due him.

Pretty damn hard.

Thats a waste of fuel. Why not just tie people like your miserable ass to the rails and let the train run over you? Won't take any convincing.

I'm kidding of course but its hard to figure out where you make a contribution to the Country; you obviously have no scruples since you're here posting bullshit.

Say hi to groupthink for us....fucktard.

lolcoffee.gif

thLA839B1117.gif

Love the emoticons

lolcoffee.gif

thLA839B1117.gif

Love the emoticons
thanks

Pretty damn hard.

Thats a waste of fuel. Why not just tie people like your miserable ass to the rails and let the train run over you? Won't take any convincing.

I'm kidding of course but its hard to figure out where you make a contribution to the Country; you obviously have no scruples since you're here posting bullshit.

gee, he must think the government has human cattle cars on the ready too

this kinda reminds me of this guy
robodoon.com

Pretty damn hard.

robodoon.com

I would agree except the guy on the link spells too well to be CD.
I can't wait until they start rounding people up. I wonder if they also exterminate your socks or just your most-used identity?

I was in holbrook today and there a bunch of cattle cars parked there. i betthey are just parked there waiting for the round-up, of humans that is.
That must be it, it couldn't be that they are gathering them for the spring Cattle round-up at the Aztec land and cattle company.(they do it every spring)
Nope, it must be they parked them in Holbrook to wait for the word from obama to start the HUMAN round-up.
I should have gotten photos, I bet the twoofers would have believed it if i got photos, or made a video and posted it on youtube.

robodoon.com

Germany used railways to efficiently transport millions of people to what they were led to believe were "relocation" camps that in a hidden reality were actually death camps.

POWs%20at%20trains%20station.jpg

Jews%20from%20the%20Warsaw%20ghetto%20are%20boarded%20onto%20a%20deportation%20train%20at%20the%20Umschlagplatz.jpg

The American Whitehouse Administration has a proposed Railway plan... along with the proposed Fema refuge camps on military bases... along with the proposed new "National" police force equal in size to the military.....do I really need to say something here?

Whitehouse plan to spend $8 Billion on railway trasportation from America's most populated cities:
art.obama.rail.afp.gi.jpg

OB-DM760_TRAINS_NS_20090416170617.gif

I was in holbrook today and there a bunch of cattle cars parked there. i betthey are just parked there waiting for the round-up, of humans that is.
That must be it, it couldn't be that they are gathering them for the spring Cattle round-up at the Aztec land and cattle company.(they do it every spring)
Nope, it must be they parked them in Holbrook to wait for the word from obama to start the HUMAN round-up.
I should have gotten photos, I bet the twoofers would have believed it if i got photos, or made a video and posted it on youtube.

I'm almost to the point of wanting to throw red meat to them:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0C27Wuaz3Q]YouTube - Stuff They Don't Want You To Know: What is a "Chemtrail," Exactly?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLswqHu0IiI]YouTube - Stuff They Don't Want You To Know: Is the CFR Part of a Global Government?[/ame]

I mean, if you have access to a virtually endless supply of comic books....you have access to endless humor which is what the twoofers provide for us all; daily.

robodoon.com

Germany used railways to efficiently transport millions of people to what they were led to believe were "relocation" camps that in a hidden reality were actually death camps.

Jews%20from%20the%20Warsaw%20ghetto%20are%20boarded%20onto%20a%20deportation%20train%20at%20the%20Umschlagplatz.jpg

The American Whitehouse Administration has a proposed Railway plan... along with the proposed Fema refuge camps on military bases... along with the proposed new "National" police force equal in size to the military.....do I really need to say something here?

Whitehouse plan to spend $8 Billion on railway trasportation from America's most populated cities:

See where that grey rr line goes from Nm into AZ, thats where I was today and saw all those cattle cars just waiting........

Many in Germany compare the 9/11 event to their Reichstag event which gave the German government new Acts and Emergency Powers.

The Reichstag event was contrived by the German Government itself which was a staged attack on a Government Building in Berlin to frame another group and push people into fear and allow new laws and government policies.

Right after the German government framed an opposing party with a fake attack on itself, there were "emergency" pushed bills deemed "For the Protection of the People".

The 9/11 event had "emergency" pushed bills which changed the very core of the U.S. Constitution. Now anyone can be arrested and detained forever by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist and the arrested people do not get due process of the law.

The organization created from the 9/11 event Homeland Security is a seperate organization taking the place of the FBI and Police, etc. This organization can arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law.

The organization created in Germany with equal powers were the SA Storm Troopers which took the place of Police and Military. This was the group that arrested thousands in Germany that had opposing political views. Which comes to mind...how did they Data Base everyone that had an opposing political view?....scary.

The Patriot Act is the most horrifying, unconstitutional Act ever put into place in American History.

This Act pushed through as an "emergency" after 9/11 gave Homeland Security the right to lock you up, deny you the right to trial, never let you have a phone call, and even hold you forever......basically worse than being convicted of murder and it's only on someones command.

There were many disturbing laws after manipulating events setting the stage for disturbing times in America.

If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, the frog does not notice the changes. If you turn the heat up slow enough the frog will not notice and you can cook the frog without him jumping out to save his life....

Are we the frog?

It is only a matter of time until the new disturbing laws implimented after 9/11 will start to be used regularly........perhaps after another False Flag?

How did Germany control the Media while they were killing millions? How did Germany manipulate their Military and Police force to go along with arresting many thousands that have opposing political views? Where was the Media during all of this?

Why is America pushing for a new Act to be able to shut down the Internet in the Guise of an "emergency"?

Why did this man say this?......

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy".......James Madison

Many in Germany compare the 9/11 event to their Reichstag event which gave the German government new Acts and Emergency Powers.

The Reichstag event was contrived by the German Government itself which was a staged attack on a Government Building in Berlin to frame another group and push people into fear and allow new laws and government policies.

Right after the German government framed an opposing party with a fake attack on itself, there were "emergency" pushed bills deemed "For the Protection of the People".

The 9/11 event had "emergency" pushed bills which changed the very core of the U.S. Constitution. Now anyone can be arrested and detained forever by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist and the arrested people do not get due process of the law.

The organization created from the 9/11 event Homeland Security is a seperate organization taking the place of the FBI and Police, etc. This organization can arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law.

The organization created in Germany with equal powers were the SA Storm Troopers which took the place of Police and Military. This was the group that arrested thousands in Germany that had opposing political views. Which comes to mind...how did they Data Base everyone that had an opposing political view?....scary.

The Patriot Act is the most horrifying, unconstitutional Act ever put into place in American History.

This Act pushed through as an "emergency" after 9/11 gave Homeland Security the right to lock you up, deny you the right to trial, never let you have a phone call, and even hold you forever......basically worse than being convicted of murder and it's only on someones command.

There were many disturbing laws after manipulating events setting the stage for disturbing times in America.

If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, the frog does not notice the changes. If you turn the heat up slow enough the frog will not notice and you can cook the frog without him jumping out to save his life....

Are we the frog?

It is only a matter of time until the new disturbing laws implimented after 9/11 will start to be used regularly........perhaps after another False Flag?

How did Germany control the Media while they were killing millions? How did Germany manipulate their Military and Police force to go along with arresting many thousands that have opposing political views? Where was the Media during all of this?

Why is America pushing for a new Act to be able to shut down the Internet in the Guise of an "emergency"?

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy".......James Madison

Your hate for the USA is clearly shown in this post. Yet, you find it objectionable when I state that I consider your posts treasonous.
I knew family members and family friends who made it out of hitlers germany. i find it very telling that you have the audacity to compare the USA to hitler's germany. In fact, i findd it treasonous.
Twoofers are treasonous. The proof is clearly printed in the post above.

robodoon.com

Oh brother. Please bring on the death camps. Amazing how they put them in major metropolitan areas; one would think they would put them in the middle of fucking nowhere. Of course if one were thinking, they'd call you an everlasting dumb fuck.

You are an everlasting dumb fuck.

Are we the frog?

Your hate for the USA is clearly shown in this post. Yet, you find it objectionable when I state that I consider your posts treasonous.
I knew family members and family friends who made it out of hitlers germany. i find it very telling that you have the audacity to compare the USA to hitler's germany. In fact, i findd it treasonous.
Twoofers are treasonous. The proof is clearly printed in the post above.

You really have to wonder where the circuitry got fried on this one; do you not?

robodoon.com

See where that grey rr line goes from Nm into AZ, thats where I was today and saw all those cattle cars just waiting........
gee, how DARE they plan to build passenger trains for the largest population centers in the country

Forum List

Back