Newt's Utah Primary check BOUNCES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravage

Rookie
Apr 10, 2012
Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich may not appear on the ballot for the June 26 Utah primary, after a $500 check - the required filing fee - bounced, an official said.

Newt Gingrich Utah Primary Check Bounces - Yahoo! News

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Maybe he could get some extra cash back when he uses his half million dollar line of credit at Tiffany's? Or has he reached his cash withdraw limit?

The fat lady sung a long time ago on newty's campaign. Think he's staying in hoping for the VP spot?

I was just about to post something about this. Being from GA, I know all too well what a slimy, conniving NEOCON peen-hole Newt is. I love it when Karma works her magic.

I was just about to post something about this. Being from GA, I know all too well what a slimy, conniving NEOCON peen-hole Newt is. I love it when Karma works her magic.

They call his home Cobb county because it's full of old fashioned ass-wipes.

Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich may not appear on the ballot for the June 26 Utah primary, after a $500 check - the required filing fee - bounced, an official said.

Newt Gingrich Utah Primary Check Bounces - Yahoo! News

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Maybe he could get some extra cash back when he uses his half million dollar line of credit at Tiffany's? Or has he reached his cash withdraw limit?

The fat lady sung a long time ago on newty's campaign. Think he's staying in hoping for the VP spot?

I am thinking he is just trying to stay in the race, to prevent Romney from taking all the electoral votes, for as long as possible, or just making it harder for Romney to do that. Either way, I am glad he is doing it, for team Obama has to spread their focus on digging up dirt on more than one man...:badgrin:

Not that it will happen, but there is nothing I would like more than to see Obama in a debate with Newt....:eusa_pray:

Not that it will happen, but there is nothing I would like more than to see Obama in a debate with Newt....

Why? He is nothing but a talking points parrot just like most "conservatives". I don't think the man has ever had an original thought in his head - at least not from what I've heard, which is alot, sadly. What I can't understand is that you guys don't seem to care that he's a card-carrying neocon.

Newt's Utah Primary check BOUNCES
Yeah......crazy ol' Uncle Newt is back to his old tricks.......​

gingrich.jpg

......AGAIN!!!!

"Remember the House Banking scandal, where so many congressmen wrote rubber checks on government money?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back