Newt's tax reform plan beats Perry's and Cains

I am loving this, they are out bidding each other on the tax reform. So far, I like Newt's the best. 12.5 % on everyone, no deductions, which means everyone pays, 15% on corporations, no capitol gains taxes. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best yet!!!

Newt Gingrich to Rick Perry: My flat tax is better | Iowa Caucuses

Okay Romney, your turn. You have a good plan but we want total reform of the old one. We want a flat tax. You are one smart dude, so come up with it. You have been a bean counter all your life, you know how to do this without bankrupting the government, so do it.

Thank You, Herman Cain you started all of this. God bless you.

Last edited:
I am loving this, they are out bidding each other on the tax reform. So far, I like Newt's the best. 12.5 % on everyone, no deductions, which means everyone pays, 15% on corporations, no capitol gains taxes. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best yet!!!

Okay Romney, your turn. You have a good plan but we want total reform of the old one. We want a flat tax. You are one smart dude, so come up with it. You have been a bean counter all your life, you know how to do this without bankrupting the government, so do it.

C,mon people, I know it was late last night when I posted this but you need to see it. I wonder if Newt can pull this off, this is a plan I could really get behind, it's fair and it's flat, no gimmicks. This economy would explode should he be able to pull it off. 12.5 % personal, 15% corporate, no taxes on capitol gains. It's great!!!!

C,mon people, I know it was late last night when I posted this but you need to see it. I wonder if Newt can pull this off, this is a plan I could really get behind, it's fair and it's flat, no gimmicks. This economy would explode should he be able to pull it off. 12.5 % personal, 15% corporate, no taxes on capitol gains. It's great!!!!

We need to take a second look at Newt, He can out debate anyone, he would mop the floor with Obama and he is clearly the smartest guy on the stage in all of these debates.

Other than the fact that Perry's plan IS Newts plan with higher rates (not suprizing given perry's staff was undercover in newt's campaign), you have the rates backwards, it's a 15%modified personal flat tax and 12.5% coroprate modified flat tax on profits. By modified I mean newt keeps and increases the standard deduction for personal taxes and allows business' to deduct bonified expenses.

Forum List

Back