Newtown Patriotic sacrifices...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I saw a bumper sticker that said "Home of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave"!
And I though of the 26 children and adults that are examples of the Freedom paid for by the brave to show the world yes the USA is the last bastion of Freedom!

Freedom to bear arms and keep the tyranny of governments gone wild i.e. France,Greece, etc. is what these 26 deaths really represent to the world! Obviously a few people will not see it that way and be the tools of tyrannical governments that history has shown when the citizenry can't defend themselves ... the USA has come to their rescue.. i.e. WWI, WWII, Korea,Vietnam, Iraq...

So I salute the 26 patriots that represent the FREEDOM to the world that when all else fails in the world, at least for now the world can look to the USA as a place where people can be FREE even to commit such atrocious acts without the country jumping to conclusions that because of less the a handful of people our right under the 2nd Amendment is a check on tyrannical government bureaucrats!
Bureaucrats that are more then willing to keep lifetime jobs running people's lives with more laws and regulations!

An insane person engaging in mass murder has nothing to do with either freedom or bravery. It is simply the act of an insane person.

If you really must talk about freedom. It would have to be the freedom of the insane person and the inability of anyone to realistically deal with that insanity. A man in China hacked 23 children into hamburger. Insane act. Syrians overthrowing their government using US supplied weapons is an act of freedom. Why are we sending weapons over there anyway? Don't liberals believe in gun control for Syria? How about a little gun control in Egypt. Liberals are such hypocrites.

I don't expect liberals to see a difference, they need strawmen to knock over.

An insane person engaging in mass murder has nothing to do with either freedom or bravery. It is simply the act of an insane person.

If you really must talk about freedom. It would have to be the freedom of the insane person and the inability of anyone to realistically deal with that insanity. A man in China hacked 23 children into hamburger. Insane act. Syrians overthrowing their government using US supplied weapons is an act of freedom. Why are we sending weapons over there anyway? Don't liberals believe in gun control for Syria? How about a little gun control in Egypt. Liberals are such hypocrites.

Given that you called Scott Roeder an American hero, I think we can all survive without the benefit of your counsel.

I agree he was insane and all this angst it wouldn't happen if we had banned guns is what my point was.
We have the freedom to have such insane acts ! These 26 Americans are examples of that freedom which is what my point was i.e. without that freedom who knows where a tyrannical govt. with govt. control of guns would find us!

The freedom to carry arms is the link to maintaining our freedom!

We do not have total freedom to bear arms. Try buying a twin .50. How about shoulder launched anti-aircraft rockets?

There are reasonable limits as to what civilians can own. The present assault weopons are obviously beyond those limits in our society. The killings since Colombine have demonstrated that.

And I though of the 26 children and adults that are examples of the Freedom paid for by the brave to show the world yes the USA is the last bastion of Freedom!

Freedom to bear arms and keep the tyranny of governments gone wild i.e. France,Greece, etc. is what these 26 deaths really represent to the world! Obviously a few people will not see it that way and be the tools of tyrannical governments that history has shown when the citizenry can't defend themselves ... the USA has come to their rescue.. i.e. WWI, WWII, Korea,Vietnam, Iraq...

So I salute the 26 patriots that represent the FREEDOM to the world that when all else fails in the world, at least for now the world can look to the USA as a place where people can be FREE even to commit such atrocious acts without the country jumping to conclusions that because of less the a handful of people our right under the 2nd Amendment is a check on tyrannical government bureaucrats!
Bureaucrats that are more then willing to keep lifetime jobs running people's lives with more laws and regulations!

Fucking disgusting! Painting murders as a patriotic sacrifice? Fuck you, none of those people died for any political purpose and i'm willing to bet none of them would have died for your guns given the choice, You suck.

Wait, so all these kids and adults died and you go...

"Thank you for your sacrifice."?

fuck...

you...

Forum List

Back