Newton PD Response to Sandy Hook 911 Call ***20**** MINUTES

I just read the police station was only 2.3 miles from the school. I don't know why it took so long to respond to such a crisis involving children.

It took the Newton PD 20 FUCKING MINUTES TO RESPOND TO THE SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY 911 CALL

That 's a fucking eternity. No wonder the motherfucker was able to kill so many - that's a goddamned eternity to a criminal.

And they want to disarms us

They were there in 9 minutes.

He shot himself before they arrived.

FAIL.

Next time, try a news source for your.... you know, news factoids.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

Sue CNN for slander:

Police and other first responders arrived on scene about 20 minutes after the first calls.

Totally unacceptable to be that close and it take that long, especially when a school is involved. Anyone who's proficient at all could do a lot of damage with even a single shot rifle in 20min!

They don't care. They merely feign concern when is convenient.

It took the Newton PD 20 FUCKING MINUTES TO RESPOND TO THE SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY 911 CALL

That 's a fucking eternity. No wonder the motherfucker was able to kill so many - that's a goddamned eternity to a criminal.

They were there in 9 minutes.

He shot himself before they arrived.

FAIL.

Next time, try a news source for your.... you know, news factoids.

Just curious what 'source' did you use for your "9 minute" claim of arrival time?

I heard they had responded in less than one minute. I believe it was on the same day as the shooting and I wish I could recall who said it.

Did anyone else hear that?

I heard they had responded in less than one minute. I believe it was on the same day as the shooting and I wish I could recall who said it.

Did anyone else hear that?

TBH I could not watch the TV it was too hard, so I did not hear anything like that. I have since listened to the tapes and I do not hear gun shots and in the tapes they come upon the dead gunman and then they find the classroom with all the children. Listening to the anguish in that policemans voice had me in near tears.

Really, there's never a cop around when you need them. If there had been an armed guard at the school, rather than a sign stating it was a gun free zone, do you think Lanza would have killed those children?
But hey, let's blame that AR-15 and inanimate object that was stolen from his mother. Let's also forget the fact that the young man was mentally disturbed. Let's take guns away from honest people and violate the very law second only to Free Speech in our Constitution. Why should sane people have the right to protect themselves when dittso's and criminals will find a way to get to hem and create mayhem? Surely those living in cities are protected by police? Those living in suburban and isolated have no business protecting themselves from home invasions similar to those that occur on a daily basis in Florida and elsewhere.
Shouldn't we out outlaw basball bats used in the Petit killings too?
Then there's Loughner, Holmes, Bishop, Harris and Klebold and others that are extremely mentally disturbed or completely brainwashed by violent movies and games that have used firearms to kill others. Were the guns dangerous or were these individual dangerous? If guns were not available, would they have found other means to kill? Certainly... Why did the Democrats destroy our mental health system and now call for gun control when it's they who have unleashed mentally disturbed people on the public.
Even people like Diane Feinstein, Harry Reid, and Chuck Schumer carry weapons but that's okay they're politicians.

Forum List

Back