Newton and Einstein are wrong in some things

keep hiding behind these simpleton children, your copy and paste teachers Left you nothing else.

What argument do you have against their science?

Big bang earths core

The evolutionists have no way of proving that string theory or the big bang boom theory is plausible, but since they are a product of brainwashing, one cannot expect them to understand anything more than the copy and paste they have been taught since early childhood.

The evolutionists are a product of teaching for the sake of sensationalism and money.

To prove my point, newton claims there would be zero gravity at the center of the earth, when in fact, at the center of the earth, centrifugal force is much too great to be held to zero gravity. Centrifugal force from The huge ball circling the inside of the earth, would not allow zero gravity.

To come to zero gravity, that huge ball of Iron ore would have to come to a standstill, which it never will, until the earth dies.

Most of the space junk circling our planet will not come down to earth, because of centrifugal force.
That same centrifugal force is created by the ball of metal circling the inside of our earth, which will not allow the center of the earth to come to zero gravity. Newton was wrong.

At zero gravity, nothing will move, without force.

These evolutionists have no leg to stand on, because they cannot prove the big bang boom or string theory.

When science has no way of proving something it makes something up. That is what is being taught to children and has been taught to children for a great many years.
I use cause and effect for anything that I write. Science makes up things because it cannot prove cause-and-effect for what it claims, in many cases.

The above is just one thing that I have written about science.

I giggle every time someone seems to believe they are 'above' the knowledge level of PH.D's in some field. This is especially the case with 'intelligent design' mouthers who instead think magic better explains the physical universe.

Evolution has no leg to stand on? hahahaha Come on, you are intentionally trying to make us laugh right? Evolution is accepted fact among scientists and has been for many decades. The evidence is MOUNTAINOUS.

Many people have a problem with it because they can't accept deep time. Hundreds of millions and even billions of years.

Big bang earths core

The evolutionists have no way of proving that string theory or the big bang boom theory is plausible, but since they are a product of brainwashing, one cannot expect them to understand anything more than the copy and paste they have been taught since early childhood.

The evolutionists are a product of teaching for the sake of sensationalism and money.

To prove my point, newton claims there would be zero gravity at the center of the earth, when in fact, at the center of the earth, centrifugal force is much too great to be held to zero gravity. Centrifugal force from The huge ball circling the inside of the earth, would not allow zero gravity.

To come to zero gravity, that huge ball of Iron ore would have to come to a standstill, which it never will, until the earth dies.

Most of the space junk circling our planet will not come down to earth, because of centrifugal force.
That same centrifugal force is created by the ball of metal circling the inside of our earth, which will not allow the center of the earth to come to zero gravity. Newton was wrong.

These evolutionists have no leg to stand on, because they cannot prove the big bang boom or string theory.

When science has no way of proving something it makes something up. That is what is being taught to children and has been taught to children for a great many years.
I use cause and effect for anything that I write. Science makes up things because it cannot prove cause-and-effect for what it claims, in many cases.

I giggle every time someone seems to believe they are 'above' the knowledge level of PH.D's in some field. This is especially the case with 'intelligent design' mouthers who instead think magic better explains the physical universe.

Evolution has no leg to stand on? hahahaha Come on, you are intentionally trying to make us laugh right? Evolution is accepted fact among scientists and has been for many decades. The evidence is MOUNTAINOUS.

Many people have a problem with it because they can't accept deep time. Hundreds of millions and even billions of years.

You offer nothing of your own, that proves who you are. Run along child

Big bang earths core

But all science is really just a set of models, intended to describe some pieces of our environment :) And all scientific theories more simple, than object of their description...Why we have to reject 'magic' theory, if their acceptability, at least, would be similar with current science? :)

But all science is really just a set of models, ....

No

Why do you think so?

Because, if I can reproduce something, it's not a model anymore. It's reality.
And that's exactly what science does.

What can you really reproduce except program code or any digital info?

Any material thing made from unique set of molecules. You can reproduce hammer? Ok, great, but fact of reproducing depends of model, you use. Hammer to work with nails - one model. "Hammer of XIII century from Min dynasty" - another model.

Reality - is main method to verify models, it's true. But also someone can have another set of models, which would work with reality as good, as our science.

Forum List

Back