Newt to OWS: Get a job and take a bath

Making fun of someone's looks, Huh???

That's funny. If he was a Dem and some GOPer were to do that you would object to such a cheap attack.

Btw, Newt is usually the smartest person in the room. If he grew any more gray matter he'd have a head the size of a blimp.

He isn't smart either.

Your right, he's brilliant.
.....Especially when it comes to spinnin' bullshit.

Newt tell those idiots to take a bath and get a job and this offends liberals.

Nothing surprises me!

This is awesome...
Definitely voting for this guy!

Gingrich to OWS: Get A Job And Take A Bath - YouTube

Newt Gingrich offers his advice to the "Occupy" protesters.

"Go get a job after you take a bath," he said to raucous applause at the Thanksgiving Family Forum in Des Moines, Iowa.

Me to Newt: Lose some weight and grow a brain, loser.

Making fun of someone's looks, Huh???

That's funny. If he was a Dem and some GOPer were to do that you would object to such a cheap attack.

Btw, Newt is usually the smartest person in the room. If he grew any more gray matter he'd have a head the size of a blimp.
Yeah.....I guess that's why the folks at FAUX Noise are....

Newt-Gingrich-Cry-Baby-Post.jpg

Mathematically, not everyone can. Don't you get that? You can shift around the jobs from area to area, have a new plant open somewhere and hire 50 while another shuts down somewhere else and lays off 75... But any way you slice it, there are not enough jobs available for job seekers.

But you see, that's the problem. If I can open a plant somewhere else and 50 people are as productive as 75, then those 75 people weren't terribly productive, were they?

No, you don't understand. They moved to a smaller plant because of lagging demand.

It doesn't matter why they moved. The premise of your post does not address the premise of mine.

The Premise of yours is completely irrelevent. The purpose of a company is not to produce jobs. The ideal company would be one that required no employees.

Lagging demand might be an issue, but more often than not, when a company moves, it's usually because unions and government made staying their too expensive a prospect.

Forum List

Back