Newt To Force Brokered Convention So Palin Can Enter And Take Nomination From Mitt

Interesting..

Maybe that was the reason for that dumb HBO movie..

The reason for that "dumb" movie was simple. The book was a best seller. Did you read it? Did you even bother to watch the film?

I read the book and in the 2.5 years since it was published NOT ONE SINGLE DUMBASS REPUBLICAN has been able to challenge its veracity....Example: Sarah Palin really did think Africa was a country and she wanted to meet the president.

And Barry Boy visited 57 states, what's your point again??

Interesting..

The reason for that "dumb" movie was simple. The book was a best seller. Did you read it? Did you even bother to watch the film?

I read the book and in the 2.5 years since it was published NOT ONE SINGLE DUMBASS REPUBLICAN has been able to challenge its veracity....Example: Sarah Palin really did think Africa was a country and she wanted to meet the president.

And Barry Boy visited 57 states, what's your point again??
And he still had one to go...........

That appears to be the strategy and we are starting to see Palin get involved a lot lately in this race. What I do remember is back in October she said this would be the most unconventional presidential race we have ever seen. I believe what has been happening is that she has been sitting back and plotting strategy so she can enter the race at a brokered convention. Newt has said he will go all the way to the convention. That hurts Romney and Santorum both delegate wise. Palin sees this. Mitt just can't pull away as a true front runner. Palin does have one hell of a grass roots base with the Tea Party and they do have influence. She is letting the current crop fight amongst each other and the media is fueling it. Lately there have been talks of a brokered convention everywhere and from what I heard the other morning on a prominent radio talk show, many people were calling in saying Palin is the one with enough passion and love for her country with guts to hit Obama hard on the issues and they were hoping she would enter. They were displeased with Romney, Gingrich and Santorum. I believe the callers to be right.

The current crop of GOP candidates don't spark enthusiasm or excitement or passion as Palin does. They don't attack Obama head on viciously like she does. Palins CPAC speech was phenomenal and the crowd gave her a standing ovation multiple times but the other candidates never get that type of response in their speeches. One thing is true. Team Obama are insecure about Palin. The proof was when they made a campaign attack ad last weekend against her, a civilian who isn't running for office as of now. All she did was voice her opinion about him not being vetted by the media. That is unheard of from a sitting president. Palin this whole time has been pushing Newt to stay in the race and promoting him as well as Ron Pauls domestic policies.

The woman is clever and smart. She used strategy without heavy financial assets to take on 2 prominent well seasoned political veteran politicians in the form of Gov Tony Knowles and Gov Frank Murkowski for the governorship of Alaska. She debated them 3 times on foreign policy, fiscal reforms, fishing industry, oil and gas energy and health care and beat them both and they out sourced her 5 to 1 money wise. She became the 14th person in our nations history to unseat a incumbent governor and endured a 90% approval rating. That's telling. As President Clinton stated a few weeks before the mid term elections when Palin was campaigning for her endorsements hitting democrat candidates and Obama hard on the issues, he went on national tv and warned democratic voters and candidates by saying "Don't underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He was right. She scored many victories with her endorsements and helped unseat several incumbents. I personally believe from what I am seeing and hearing that a brokered convention will happen and she will enter. Romney or Santorum are doomed if this happens. Palin will suck the air right out of their campaigns and take their delegates.

Gingrich says he's staying in the race 'til the end' (6:54) - The Washington Post

Tampa Tempest - Robert Costa - National Review Online

Sarah Palin | Brokered Convention | Sarah Palin tips her hand | The Daily Caller

Newt on Gov Palin. A must watch:
Newt Gingrich on Sarah Palin and Barack Obama - YouTube

Oh please oh please oh please! :eusa_pray:

That appears to be the strategy and we are starting to see Palin get involved a lot lately in this race. What I do remember is back in October she said this would be the most unconventional presidential race we have ever seen. I believe what has been happening is that she has been sitting back and plotting strategy so she can enter the race at a brokered convention. Newt has said he will go all the way to the convention. That hurts Romney and Santorum both delegate wise. Palin sees this. Mitt just can't pull away as a true front runner. Palin does have one hell of a grass roots base with the Tea Party and they do have influence. She is letting the current crop fight amongst each other and the media is fueling it. Lately there have been talks of a brokered convention everywhere and from what I heard the other morning on a prominent radio talk show, many people were calling in saying Palin is the one with enough passion and love for her country with guts to hit Obama hard on the issues and they were hoping she would enter. They were displeased with Romney, Gingrich and Santorum. I believe the callers to be right.

The current crop of GOP candidates don't spark enthusiasm or excitement or passion as Palin does. They don't attack Obama head on viciously like she does. Palins CPAC speech was phenomenal and the crowd gave her a standing ovation multiple times but the other candidates never get that type of response in their speeches. One thing is true. Team Obama are insecure about Palin. The proof was when they made a campaign attack ad last weekend against her, a civilian who isn't running for office as of now. All she did was voice her opinion about him not being vetted by the media. That is unheard of from a sitting president. Palin this whole time has been pushing Newt to stay in the race and promoting him as well as Ron Pauls domestic policies.

The woman is clever and smart. She used strategy without heavy financial assets to take on 2 prominent well seasoned political veteran politicians in the form of Gov Tony Knowles and Gov Frank Murkowski for the governorship of Alaska. She debated them 3 times on foreign policy, fiscal reforms, fishing industry, oil and gas energy and health care and beat them both and they out sourced her 5 to 1 money wise. She became the 14th person in our nations history to unseat a incumbent governor and endured a 90% approval rating. That's telling. As President Clinton stated a few weeks before the mid term elections when Palin was campaigning for her endorsements hitting democrat candidates and Obama hard on the issues, he went on national tv and warned democratic voters and candidates by saying "Don't underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He was right. She scored many victories with her endorsements and helped unseat several incumbents. I personally believe from what I am seeing and hearing that a brokered convention will happen and she will enter. Romney or Santorum are doomed if this happens. Palin will suck the air right out of their campaigns and take their delegates.

Gingrich says he's staying in the race 'til the end' (6:54) - The Washington Post

Tampa Tempest - Robert Costa - National Review Online

Sarah Palin | Brokered Convention | Sarah Palin tips her hand | The Daily Caller

Newt on Gov Palin. A must watch:
Newt Gingrich on Sarah Palin and Barack Obama - YouTube

Oh please oh please oh please! :eusa_pray:

529.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine her at the convention
with her whole family behind her on stage.
The crowd going nuts then quiet for her to speak and
the first thing she says is.....

I'm BAAAAAAACK !.....

At this point the EMS crew is called to the studios at MSNBC
where Chris Mathews has just gone into convulsions
and is flopping around on the floor like a fish....

As amusing as it would be to see Palin get the nomination I very much hope it doesn't happen, for two reasons: First, America deserves a decent choice in November (at least those of us who don't simply vote based on the letter after the candidate's name) and this would pretty much rule that out; second, isn't there some kind of minimum level of dignity we want to keep? I don't need Einstein's intellect in there, but I'd think the GOP would want to run someone who has at least a reasonable level of demonstrable intelligence and articulateness.

These are serious times, I don't need someone up there using phrases like "you betcha" and "lame-stream media". And, if you're going to defend her, let's try to avoid the predictable, diversionary "yeah, but look at Obama" crap. Palin should not be in this, she's just not the right material, I don't care who she'd run against. That is not the point.

Don't let Mudwhistle hear you diss Palin. He's not right in the head.

Yup. That's what happens when people are searching for a savior. Conspiracy ideas abound. I can see how her name would pop up, given the fact that she semi-endorsed Newt and the fact that Newt refuses to do the smart thing and bow out. Not to mention the fact that she just won't go away.

Too funny.

why should she go away? She was a candidate for Vice President..I think she has every right to speak on things..
I know I'd like Bill Clinton to go away, but I'll be damned if he doesn't pop up..Now I hear he will be campaigning with Obama..how lucky can we get..:lol:
And what's with this "savior" bull..

Well, I'll expand a bit.

I'm a First Amendment purist, so indeed, she has every right to say whatever she wants as often as she wants. So I'll add "for the good of her party." Outside of providing her standard, simplistic, platitude-drenched red meat for the hardcore right wing, I really don't think she's an asset to the party. Quite the opposite. And I have absolutely no doubt that many of the more pragmatic people in her party would love to see her go moose hunting until, say, mid November.

And yeah, I think most (intellectually honest) Republicans would admit they'd like a savior to swoop in and save the party from this group. Many of them have been quite outspoken about it, so I don't think this is a big secret.

She "could" raise a great deal of money for the Party. I doubt she would do that though.

The absolute best thing that has happened to the democratic party this century is Sarah Palin.

Well, I'll expand a bit.

I'm a First Amendment purist, so indeed, she has every right to say whatever she wants as often as she wants. So I'll add "for the good of her party." Outside of providing her standard, simplistic, platitude-drenched red meat for the hardcore right wing, I really don't think she's an asset to the party. Quite the opposite. And I have absolutely no doubt that many of the more pragmatic people in her party would love to see her go moose hunting until, say, mid November.

And yeah, I think most (intellectually honest) Republicans would admit they'd like a savior to swoop in and save the party from this group. Many of them have been quite outspoken about it, so I don't think this is a big secret.

oh well, your opinion..
I guess we need more politicians to speak like this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

the way I see it, Palin speaks to the people on their level...Not speaking ABOVE them with dumb sayings like the one I posted.

when your level is retard then sure what you say makes sense.

Careful how you use the word "retard" please.

"Bitter" is a better description of the GOP if this board is any representation. Obama fills out a bracket, there's a thread about it.

Interesting..

She was also fuzzy on which Korea was an ally of ours...but guys don't let that stop you from thinking she is Presidential timber.

why should she go away? She was a candidate for Vice President..I think she has every right to speak on things..
I know I'd like Bill Clinton to go away, but I'll be damned if he doesn't pop up..Now I hear he will be campaigning with Obama..how lucky can we get..:lol:
And what's with this "savior" bull..

Well, I'll expand a bit.

She "could" raise a great deal of money for the Party. I doubt she would do that though.

The absolute best thing that has happened to the democratic party this century is Sarah Palin.

oh brother..

Forum List

Back